Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Pihlajakoto

DDH-03 as MDD

Pihlajakoto

I've started to make custom MDD out of the modded DDH-03 head I have had around for too long. I'm looking for suggestions for her outfit and eyes as my imagination ran out...

8299089163_f6eefd77e5.jpg

Her face-up is almost done as you can see in the above picture. I'll still need to paint the eyebrows and will propably use a lighter color for them as the wig is a quite bright.

8299089233_95a6dd85e7.jpg

Outfit is the biggest problem for me at the moment. I want to make it myself, but I'm not good with frilly and pink. Would some kind of woolly sweater thing work or should it be some kind of loli kimono or what would be nice style for her?

With 99% propability I'm putting her up on sale when she's done as I don't like the old type floppy MDD body or the hard capped head with unremovable stains and a cut in the cheek :/

My blog Pihlajakoto

finnleo

Outfit is the biggest problem for me at the moment. I want to make it myself, but I'm not good with frilly and pink. Would some kind of woolly sweater thing work or should it be some kind of loli kimono or what would be nice style for her?

Have you considered a sailor outfit?

nice simple basic style:

027.jpg

can also add a little more frilly to go with the pink:

misc074.jpg

Pihlajakoto

Have you considered a sailor outfit?

nice simple basic style:

027.jpg

The thought hadn't even crossed my mind, but now I definately will have to do a sailor outfit either for this little misfit girl or for Maria. I hope that I will find pink or other nice coloured fabric from my fabric collection.

I got the face-up done and will post pictures of it later.

My blog Pihlajakoto

Pihlajakoto

So this will be her face-up. I know what style of eyes I'd like her to have, but haven't been able to make D.I.Y eyes like that yet. Will keep on trying

8334413358_ac03c72823.jpg

Custom MDD faceup

My blog Pihlajakoto

Pihlajakoto

O_O Darn, nose is gone...

When I saw the faceups Anouc had made for my girls I decided to do a new face-up for Molly. Had the idea to make her more child like before painting so I sanded her chin rounder and while shortening her nose I hit the modders nightmare >_> Airbuble... And I was so near to getting her nose to perfect. I'll let her stay on my desk while I'll try to invent a way to save her nose :/

My blog Pihlajakoto