Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Fujico

DDdy Ukraine ♥ [Axis Powers Hetalia]

Fujico

So, I decided to try and officially work on creating a custom DD girl.

I've thought about who I wanted to make a lot. I had a couple contenders, mostly some Umineko girls (and some guys even!), but I decided on Ukraine to be my girl! ♥ I love her design and personality: that sweet older-sister type, even if she can be a bit of a crybaby. Plus, since I love the Dynamite body, and Ukraine would definitely be on a Dynamite body, I thought this match would be perfect.

With my Saber Alter all paid off, and my other DD still in waiting (Momo!), I really want to work on another girl, to be the cute big sister to my others!

• References

UYQ0j.jpg

UkVek.png

4j8fg.png

N3c8b.jpg

• The Body

I know which body I want for her! A DDdyIII body. Getting it is the difficult part!

I have a few options: waiting for DDdy Miko to become a regular at VolksUSA (sadly, I don't have enough money to purchase her in the event right now); wait for DDdy Miko to restock at Volks International, wait for all the body parts to restock at VolksUSA, or wait for the body parts to restock at Volks.

The deciding factor on the method to get the body would be price, I guess... If anyone has any input, that'd be greatly appreciated! orz

Also, depending on the head mold, DDdy Miko might be the best choice, since I've been thinking about using an 06 head. Speaking of...

• The Head

This is the biggest and most important decisions! What head to choose! And it's the one I need the most help with...

I was thinking of an SQLabs head, but I'd like to try and stick with DD heads.

My first choice was an 06, but... I'm still thinking of others.

I want her to have a happy and smiling, yet embarrassed and shy look.

So far, I have this list of choices:

• DDH-06
  • Millhiore F. Biscotti
  • Shinguji Sakura

Each of then have their pros and cons, and of course it depends on the face up, but I would still love people's input.

For the 06, I like it a lot, but... I think she might be too generic? If that makes sense? Aha... orz

Milhi would make a good naive/shy/embarrassed expression, but I'm afraid she'll look to young, and not like a mature older sister.

I love Sakura expression, but she might not be able to pull of the embarrassed shy look. Then again, maybe she could with the right face up...?

Please help me!

• Everything Else!

I'm still looking at wigs and eyes, and looking for a seamstress to make Ukraine's outfit (the blue overalls outfit). And maybe her school uniform. (Of course, I also want to dress up Ukraine in lots of outfits. )

For shoes, I want probably Neris's default outfit boots, or Milhi's default outfit boots. Who knows if I'll actually get them though.

Might just look around for some 1/3 scale boots to use...

Anyway! I'm looking for suggestions, from how to get her body, to her head, to even wig and eye suggestions. Everything's in planning now, but I really want to bring her together and bring her home!

At Home Saber Alter v.2, M.O.M.O.

Alphakitty

What a cute character! As far as heads go I think Mariko would be perfect for her but sadly she's white skinned. Miu and Sakuno have pretty similar faces... maybe a repainted Miu would do well? She's got big eyes and a shy expression.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Fujico
What a cute character! As far as heads go I think Mariko would be perfect for her but sadly she's white skinned. Miu and Sakuno have pretty similar faces... maybe a repainted Miu would do well? She's got big eyes and a shy expression.

Mariko was my first choice, except for the fact that she's white skin, like you said. If only that normal skin Mariko wasn't a one-off....

I was pondering Miu as well... expect there's something I don't like about her face for Ukraine... maybe her cheeks are a little too round? Dunno. Maybe it's her default face-up. Maybe with a custom face-up she'll look more like how I imagine Ukraine to be...

Oh lovely character! Why DDdy an not DD L bust?

Well~ I think the DDdy fits Ukraine a bit better than an L bust. In the series, she's supposed to be extra busty, so I think a DDdy is perfect.

Also... I just really want a DDdy. XD I love the aesthetic of the Dynamite body~

At Home Saber Alter v.2, M.O.M.O.

kyojie011

i love to see the character and can't wait to see it in DD form,, this is my suggestion for the head,,

erm,, perhaps DD haruka niimi's head would be suitable to the character (with a re-faceup) ^^,

tragedy_of[dreams]

yay! A hetalia fan! Personally I usually like Ukraine but the head of choice was usually a problem because it should match her troubled and worried expression, but I am not a huge fan of Ukraine though

salica

I love Hetalia ! I think it is a great idea to make one of the character !! Good luck

tragedy_of[dreams]
I love Hetalia ! I think it is a great idea to make one of the character !! Good luck

yay! you love it to! Me too I wanna make a Wy and Belgium DD it's fairly easy!!