Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Milk

[DD Beatrice] Neckpain

Milk

This is my first attempt in a photostory featuring my dear DD Beatrice. I upgraded her neckpiece in there and I'm surprised how much better it is now!

I already tried to take the pictures in a room with decent lightning but the pictures turned out dark anyway and now there's too much grain. My photoshopping skills are way too lacking. OTL

Uh, I hope you enjoy the vn-like short photostory anyway!

5800809793_9b53418d3b_b.jpg

5800815491_5d07de5d85_b.jpg

5801366392_fc2c2bd724_b.jpg

5801365602_0a1266714c_z.jpg

5801366946_d51f22d735_z.jpg

5801366850_d26f396385_b.jpg

5801371426_ef873bd5ed_b.jpg

5800812999_1bed3d79a0_b.jpg

5801399368_b9d358dfd0_b.jpg

5801368800_fae697594c_b.jpg

5800814521_0b4c991efe_z.jpg

5800816075_ae297be154_b.jpg

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

jun97

Haha good story, and nice pictures. Your Beatrice is lovely. I wonder what she will ask for next?

fenrir z78

Very good story. It has an anime sim game feel to it. Was waiting for the choice window to pop up. Can not wait for the next one.

littlebearries

LOL! And I thought I was going to have trouble with my Noumi!!! You've got your hands quite full with Beatrice!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

OtakuDepot

Your Beatrice is really lovely, I think your pictures look great and as usual, her eyes are just stunning.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Milk
Haha good story, and nice pictures. Your Beatrice is lovely. I wonder what she will ask for next?

Surely something which makes my wallet cry!

Very good story. It has an anime sim game feel to it. Was waiting for the choice window to pop up. Can not wait for the next one.

Thehe, maybe I'll build that in in a future story? You guys get to choose then.

LOL! And I thought I was going to have trouble with my Noumi!!! You've got your hands quite full with Beatrice!

Oh yes indeed. Luckily she hasn't found access to my paypal account yet.

Your Beatrice is really lovely, I think your pictures look great and as usual, her eyes are just stunning.

I'm so in love with her eyes. I love the little butterfly light effect in it. It's such a pity that I can't seem to take a proper picture of that.

littlebearries

Then you're doing better than I am!!! Now... have you seen the anime that she's from? Is her personality based on that? Or did you just feel she was the devious sort anyways XD (I have never seen the anime she is from and was wondering if I should?!)

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Milk

Then you're doing better than I am!!! Now... have you seen the anime that she's from? Is her personality based on that? Or did you just feel she was the devious sort anyways XD (I have never seen the anime she is from and was wondering if I should?!)

Yeah, I have but I kinda dropped it half way? It was too bad for me to handle since I love the VN of Umineko and they're so much better.

I also love the original Beatrice that's why I gave in and bought the DD. Now her character is somewhat based on that but not entirely. She's a mean witch inside mixed with oujo-sama behaviour, haha.

baldylox

Very nice pics and story! She looks great in that wig and especially those casual clothes. You're lucky to have her for sure!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

scripple

Nice photos and story. I'm glad you were able to fix her pain, don't want her more cranky than she already appears to be. I think you might have a handful in Beatrice there.

mitsuki

She is so beautiful. That wig is lovely on her. It brings out her blue eyes. I love how she immediately asks for more things!

That is a really cool idea about having the options for how the story continues. If she wrote the options, they would all be about getting her things she wants.

otakusan

OMG, I wouldn't stop laughing at that last photo... so Beatrice

Milk
Very nice pics and story! She looks great in that wig and especially those casual clothes. You're lucky to have her for sure!

Thank you! I do hope I get more clothes for her soon, though.

Nice photos and story. I'm glad you were able to fix her pain, don't want her more cranky than she already appears to be. I think you might have a handful in Beatrice there.

She was only a little moody. I suspect her usual mood is worse now to handle compared to that.

She is so beautiful. That wig is lovely on her. It brings out her blue eyes. I love how she immediately asks for more things!

That is a really cool idea about having the options for how the story continues. If she wrote the options, they would all be about getting her things she wants.

Thank you. I hope I get a headcap soon so that her wig stops to fall from her head...

I'm actually excited to do stories with more than 1 possible line. Might be more work for me (since I like to plan ahead) but it also sounds like fun!

=)) OMG, I wouldn't stop laughing at that last photo... so Beatrice

Why, thank you! I'm glad you think so.

Pupi

I think she have conquered your house XD I'm happy she haven't the neckpain anymore!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Milk
I think she have conquered your house XD I'm happy she haven't the neckpain anymore!

I guess it was way to easy for her to conquer it. How can you resist a beautiful girl.