Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

XOHimitsuOX

Yet Another Dollfie Stand Build

XOHimitsuOX

Now with a tripod mount, and later i'm gonna make a light unit. But still haven't decided how i'm gonna do it, but i have ideas

Here's Saber testing it out

Just one light source, using my LED unit.

8386439330_522223998b.jpg

Saber Testing Stand by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

Using some cheap USB lights, i added more sources of light to fill out the shadows

8386440400_e09c96370a.jpg

Saber Testing Stand by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

Close up shot

8385356549_8e20176d93.jpg

Doll Stand with Tripod Mount by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

And experimenting with the USB lights

8386438584_c2953360e7.jpg

Doll Stand with Tripod Mount by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

shinegamix

any pictures on how she is supported?

making my triumphant return

XOHimitsuOX
any pictures on how she is supported?

Just some garden wire looped at the top of leg.

8386473279_91b5cd6652.jpg

IMGP9790 by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

shinegamix

i see. am planning to make my own stand too for them action style poses . and still figuring a proper clamping/setting system. but the double layerlighting system stand looks pretty amazing. just make sure you patent it before volks steals ur idea

making my triumphant return

baldylox

Wow, Saber looks awesome in that outfit and wig! And nice work on the stand, that thing looks really cool. I didn't know what you meant by USB lights until you showed a picture of them. What is that black box inside the stand? Did you make it like that just for these type of lights? And how does the attachment for the tripod look on the bottom? Is it screwed into the clear plastic base or glued? It looks like screws in it in the pics but I can't tell.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

XOHimitsuOX
i see. am planning to make my own stand too for them action style poses . and still figuring a proper clamping/setting system. but the double layerlighting system stand looks pretty amazing. just make sure you patent it before volks steals ur idea

Good luck

Yeap the clamping system took me a while to think of. I was thinking of the usual claw clamps or saddle, but i want it to be well hidden and i settled with garden wire

Wow, Saber looks awesome in that outfit and wig! And nice work on the stand, that thing looks really cool. I didn't know what you meant by USB lights until you showed a picture of them. What is that black box inside the stand? Did you make it like that just for these type of lights? And how does the attachment for the tripod look on the bottom? Is it screwed into the clear plastic base or glued? It looks like screws in it in the pics but I can't tell.

Billy

Thx The black box is a battery pack for recharging phones. I'll be making a pack that uses AA rechargeable batteries, having 4.8v which is near enough 5v

I drilled and filed a hexagonal in the acrylic and hammered in the nut, it was a snug fit. But i will be puttin some epoxy for reinforcement, the white parts are also there for reinforcements (screwed in). I don't want the nut popping out during use