Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
littlebearries

A new outfit for Alna, another stolen outfit for Noumi...

littlebearries

Alna has gotten a new dress, and she's pretty proud of it. It came with beautiful shoes, and ruffles (and tights, but she decided to keep wearing her fishnets) and a beautiful hair clip... (I think Alna has caressed the dress and said "Beautiful" a bajillion times... think Kaylee in Firefly when she sees that pink ruffle dress of doom ):

5808382492_913f99c207_b.jpg

And waiting in the wings was Noumi... ready to swoop in for the discarded clothes kill... I knew she'd been eyeing that Monkey Shirt...

5808382494_63092b0a7b_b.jpg

She seems so pleased with herself!!!

... I wonder if she realizes Alna stole her default wig?

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

Oh nice! That dress IS awesome! Very, very pretty. No wonder she's all over it!

And little Noumi, so cute! I love the wig on her and that shirt is too cool. My feelings are summed up by the little Nendoroid on the second shelf in the green sailor outfit. That look on her face and how it looks like shes clapping is PERFECT.

Rock on girls! Great new clothes!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Oh nice! That dress IS awesome! Very, very pretty. No wonder she's all over it!

And little Noumi, so cute! I love the wig on her and that shirt is too cool. My feelings are summed up by the little Nendoroid on the second shelf in the green sailor outfit. That look on her face and how it looks like shes clapping is PERFECT.

Rock on girls! Great new clothes!

Billy

That Nendoroid is actually the little sister from K-ON... I had to get her Nendo, it had just the most hilarious expression XD

Yeah, at the moment, the two of them have traded default wigs... I would have liked to keep Alna in her aqua wig, but for some reason BTSSB stuck a red flower on this outfit and it just looked too weird with the aqua hair. So, Alna and Noumi have wig swapped XD

and yeah... Alna thinks she's quite the princess now... and keeps walking around singing scales, waiting for little birdies to land on her finger... *sigh*

scripple

Cool new dress, I can see why she likes it. Noumi looks good in the hand me downs as well, especially the wig. Does this mean it's been decided that sharing is ok? Or is Alna just the type of girl that never wants to wear the same thing twice?

mitsuki

That dress is so beautiful! Alna is gorgeous in that. Noumi is super cute in "her" outfit as well. She does look really pleased with herself!

OtakuDepot

Alna looks so proud of her new dress, and she should be. She's so pretty in it.

When I saw Noumi looking so cute in her monkey shirt the first think I also noticed was Ui giving her that special look. haha Very cute Nedo also.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

littlebearries
Or is Alna just the type of girl that never wants to wear the same thing twice?

Ahh! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Don't give her such ideas!!!!!

That dress is so beautiful! Alna is gorgeous in that. Noumi is super cute in "her" outfit as well. She does look really pleased with herself!

Thank you Someday... Noumi will get an outfit of her own (other than her default) although I'm not sure she'll think its as much fun as a stolen outfit... hmm...

Alna looks so proud of her new dress, and she should be. She's so pretty in it.

When I saw Noumi looking so cute in her monkey shirt the first think I also noticed was Ui giving her that special look. haha Very cute Nedo also.

I know... isn't Ui disgustingly cute? She has other faceplates... but I can't seem to bring myself to put them on her, this one always just cracks me up.

And thank you! I think Alna loves being a Harajuku style girl... a little too much. At least, a little too much for my budget anyways!

Milk

Both of your girls are so beautiful! Alna looks stunning in that dress and Noumi is even cuter and so stylish I really like this wig on her.

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

Galvatim

Alna looks great! Noumi is so cute, I like how she looks in Alna's wig.

Pupi

Your girls have style

Latooni loves Alna's outfit: she is a fan of shiro and classic lolita ><

Also Noumi outfit is really cute and stylish, she looks like a gal with her sister's wig XD

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

littlebearries
Both of your girls are so beautiful! Alna looks stunning in that dress and Noumi is even cuter and so stylish I really like this wig on her.

Thank you! I was really shocked that dress actually fit Alna, I was expecting her boobs to be too much for them, lol!

Alna looks great! Noumi is so cute, I like how she looks in Alna's wig.

Me too! ... I wish I had hair like the default Alna wig...

Your girls have style

Latooni loves Alna's outfit: she is a fan of shiro and classic lolita ><

Also Noumi outfit is really cute and stylish, she looks like a gal with her sister's wig XD

Thank you! Yes, Alna is quite the fan of classic lolita too... she wishes she had more of it, but thankfully, doesn't know where to get any more of it at XD

Here's the two of them being all buddy-buddy... just to show there's no hard feelings concerning the clothes and wig borrowing XD

5816029088_3b720c8fef_b.jpg

littlebearries
They are so cute together!

Thank you! I love these two!!! I'll have another joining the fun soon... and in August... AIRY! ... I'm dreading what might come out in the release for the July Kobe Dolpa...

Galvatim
They are so cute together!

Seconded!

Noumi's eyes look like they are glowing! So cool!

mitsuki

Dolpa Kobe and the next DD Gathering! I would say that I hope I don't like anything from the next events, but what are the chances of that happening?!

baldylox
I would say that I hope I don't like anything from the next events, but what are the chances of that happening?!

Slim and none. And Slim left town.

Billy

mitsuki

I wonder if there will be anything available to us from this new Akihabara Hobby Heaven DD Festival. I figure at least the DD Fan Book will come to Volks USA if the DD Compilation book did.

baldylox
I wonder if there will be anything available to us from this new Akihabara Hobby Heaven DD Festival. I figure at least the DD Fan Book will come to Volks USA if the DD Compilation book did.

I saw the mention of the book. I really do hope it is at least available here! I love the Compilation book so another all DD book would relaly be cool to see.

I wonder what they mean by "Akihabara themed" photo contest? Like maybe pics of your girls in Akiba? Or maybe pics of them with a bunch of loot from there?

Billy

mitsuki

Maybe them just doing anything remotely "Otaku-like." If that is the case, any cosplay would be easy enough.

baldylox
Maybe them just doing anything remotely "Otaku-like." If that is the case, any cosplay would be easy enough.

Hmm, if that's the case, I may enter a picture just for fun. Maybe having Rei or Manami sitting in a huge group of Nendoroid Petites and playing with one. Might be cute!

You should try too, I know you have LOADS fo otaku stuff at your place!

Billy