Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Momo-Machiko

Aloha! :D

Momo-Machiko

I suppose this is a late introduction. . .But better late than never?

My name is Machiko! My sister, Archangeli, has been in this community for awhile and I'm the one who made her Dollfie Dream KOS-MOS project come to life. ^__^"

I studied Fashion Design in school and I'm hoping to go back into the industry sometime soon because my current job has nothing to do with fashion (and it is slowly killing my braincells and creativity.) I was an avid costumer/cosplayer for a while, but I haven't made any costumes in the past few years unless it's for a special convention or event.

I collect resin dolls and I currently own 6 BJDs ranging from smaller sized YoSDs and to my most recent acquisition, a SD16Gr girl who's roughly the same height of a DD. ^_^"

I'm part of the local DD community in Toronto, partly because my sister invites me along. I've met some lovely and kind people through the group and I enjoy going to our monthly meetings. It's also nice that I also get to bring along my dolls and have them 'out & about'. ^__^"

I have a love for Japanese things and I love wearing Lolita. I often attend our doll meets in Lolita because...why not? hehe My currently addiction is k-pop groups and music. It's a bit unhealthy. LOL

I currently do not own a Dollfie Dream doll of my own, but I have one on loan to me by my sister so I can experiment and use it as a base for making clothes for DDs. I'm currently starting to test and sew some items up...so look forward to some simple items to be posted soon!

There was a lot of "I"s in that introduction...and I also felt like I was typing up an autobiography. Haha!

I hope to meet some more lovely people here and learn more about the hobby! (And one day...MAYBE I'll be able to tell sculpts apart. I still have horrible difficultly with my sister's dolls sometimes.. -__-;; )

Thanks for reading!! ♥

You can also find me on Twitter, @TiffL

And my Instagram is: momo-machi

Momo-Machiko

I know...About a million years later I sign up onto the DD forums. -__-;

You guys just assimilated me into the hobby. LOL

Dont worry, you'll get samples when I'm done my testing hehe

PlasticFantastic

LOL wow. Considering you've come to basically every meet in the last year, you defaulted into the hobby!

I like the sounds of these samples~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

archangeli

Since Machiko can't post pics yet -

This is last night's stain testing trial. The fabric won't stain, this is just to make sure that this batch of thread is DD-safe too.

8412372015_c82a007c0a_z.jpg

Stain testing stuff for DDs. Haha I'm sure it won't stain though. by Machiko-chan, on Flickr

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Momo-Machiko

I think I've attended every meet in the last year O_O LOL. . .

There goes bmo posting all the pics for me hehe! I'm not sure how many posts I need before I can actually post or link to pictures or sites...

I shall have to check up on the stain testing.. o_o;

Momo-Machiko
Welcome to the forums! Now you can follow up on all the DD events without going to your sis!

Thanks T-Rho!

Haha, I'm pretty sure I'll still get most of the updates through my sister..or through facebook.. ^__^'' haha