Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
littlebearries

Alna among the roses...

littlebearries

Alna saw these out our back door and begged to have her picture taken with them, exclaiming "They're just the same as the one on my veil!! PLEASE????"

How could I resist.

5816029060_60a1e61c3a_b.jpg

5816029080_f0fe7ff042_b.jpg

5816029074_990105d09e_b.jpg

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

OtakuDepot

She really looks so lovely!!!! Great pictures. I love the pure white dress against the rich green background with the red roses - great contrasting colors and really POP!

Maybe it's me but Alna still really looks so proud and happy to show off her beautiful dress.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox

Wow! She looks just amazing out there among the roses! James is right, the stark contrast of white against all the red and green makes for great photos. Nice job!

I really like her new outfit, it's quite elaborate looking. No wonder she won't take it off.... it may be too difficult!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
She really looks so lovely!!!! Great pictures. I love the pure white dress against the rich green background with the red roses - great contrasting colors and really POP!

Maybe it's me but Alna still really looks so proud and happy to show off her beautiful dress.

Thank you! Yeah... it was time to take a photo that wasn't taken with my camera phone... doh... what we don't talk about is how she face-planted 3 times during this shoot... I was living in fear of grass stains!!!

And you know, I think she is pretty proud to show it off... I'm pretty sure it makes her feel like a princess XD

Wow! She looks just amazing out there among the roses! James is right, the stark contrast of white against all the red and green makes for great photos. Nice job!

I really like her new outfit, it's quite elaborate looking. No wonder she won't take it off.... it may be too difficult!

Billy

Thank you! Yeah... it was too pretty a setting to pass up... all the roses just opened up the other day!

And actually, despite that outfit looking complex, it just goes on and off with a zipper up the back XD No ties or strings or anything! Baby the Stars Shine Bright know what they're doing XD

(... or maybe I should be suspicious as to why a style called "lolita" comes on and off so easily... hmm... )

scripple

Nice shots, the dress and head piece go well next to the roses.

I'm glad she didn't get any grass stains as stains on the face would be especially problematic.

otakusan

Like everyone says, the vivid colors of the roses, green, contrasting with her dress is super

salica

This dress is beautiful !! Your Alna look really sweet surrounded by roses

Nakitaninja

The outfit is so lovely and perfect for garden viewing! I also love the wig. *^^*

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Pupi

The first picture is so swet

Btw... Now I see that dress better than before and I recall the pictures of a really similar dress made by "Baby,The Stars Shine Bright", a famous lolita brand!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

littlebearries

I'm glad she didn't get any grass stains as stains on the face would be especially problematic.

Nah, the only thing in danger of getting grass stains was the dress... the dress was actually too poufy for her face to even touch the ground

She is so beautiful!

Thank you... I am absolutely enamored with this girl... I want a WS Alna too... someday... someday...

This dress is beautiful !! Your Alna look really sweet surrounded by roses

It was amazingly timely, I had just gotten the dress and wondered "Why in the world did they stick a red rose on the veil?!... and then the roses in my backyard bloomed XD

The outfit is so lovely and perfect for garden viewing! I also love the wig. *^^*

Thank you! The wig is the Leekeworld Bella wig in Baby Pink (which is really mostly blonde with some pink in it) and can still be bought at Denver Doll

Alna looks great!
Nice pictures!
Like everyone says, the vivid colors of the roses, green, contrasting with her dress is super

Thank you!

Nice photos!

And Alna looks really fabulous in that dress. I didn't know they made clothes for dolls too

Well, I've never seen them make doll clothes for anyone but Volks, so I'm not sure they do it all that often XD They often collaborate with Volks though... and sometimes there will be Dollpas that showcase their clothing, and you can buy the outfits without having to buy a whole doll.

The first picture is so swet

Btw... Now I see that dress better than before and I recall the pictures of a really similar dress made by "Baby,The Stars Shine Bright", a famous lolita brand!

This... might just be that dress XD This outfit is a Baby, the Stars Shine Bright outfit It's actually the default fullset outfit from Charlotte (Volks resin SD girl)... my friend bought her, but already had a white BTSSB outfit and didn't need two (not at what they cost!!) so she sold this one to me!

Milk

She looks so lovely~ I'd take a walk with her in a rose garden at any moment.

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

littlebearries

Haha, you have made Alna blush... the idea that anyone would want to stroll in the garden with her is too much for her XD She doesn't know what to do with attention!

OtakuDepot

Haha, you have made Alna blush... the idea that anyone would want to stroll in the garden with her is too much for her XD She doesn't know what to do with attention!

Oh, she's a shy girl? I have a major thing for shy girls....

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

AntElitist

^ Shy girls? You won't know what they are thinking deep down!

littlebearries

Oh, she's a shy girl? I have a major thing for shy girls....

Bwa ha! She's very shy!!! It would be super easy to fluster her!

LOL, no no, Alna isn't *that* kind of shy girl... she's the kind who gets flustered easily. You can always tell EXACTLY what she's thinking.

AntElitist

LOL, no no, Alna isn't *that* kind of shy girl... she's the kind who gets flustered easily. You can always tell EXACTLY what she's thinking.

I see

Can I have fun with her? =D

littlebearries

I see

Can I have fun with her? =D

I highly encourage the teasing of Alna... it's just too much fun not to XD

AntElitist

I highly encourage the teasing of Alna... it's just too much fun not to XD

Cool!