Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

It's over 1000!

Averis

Who knew we'd make it this far? While we had some bumps here and there, I think, together we created a great community. It's been a process, but I think we established a good foundation and personality that sets us apart.

Hopefully your are enjoying your time here, and thanks for joining us.

Here's to many more!

Milk

That's really a lot. Let's see when we're going to hit the next big mark.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

kymaera

That's nearly 1 user per maid outfit Billy has!

baldylox
That's nearly 1 user per maid outfit Billy has!

HA HA HA! I have a lot of them but not THAT many! Plus, it's YOUR FAULT for showing me half of them on ebay and other places!

Congrats on hitting 1000! Why I recall waaayyyyy back when it was only about 20 of us or so! That was when men were men, DD's were pretty and you darn kids would GETOFFAMYLAWN!!!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Poofiemus

Congrats on hitting 1000! Why I recall waaayyyyy back when it was only about 20 of us or so! That was when men were men, DD's were pretty and you darn kids would GETOFFAMYLAWN!!!

I think you mean, "When men were real men, women were real women, and little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri."

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox
And little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri."

Well you see, the Trouble With Tribbles is....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

I think you mean, "When men were real men, women were real women, and little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri."

I've just been re-reading that series, and immediately thought the same thing when I read Baldy's post.

Congrats DD forum! It's been fun watching you grow, and still, for the most part, avoiding all the drama that often comes with larger communities. It still feels like a small, close-knit group, even though there are a lot of new avatars and a LOT of new dolls (mostly thanks to Billy) it still feels like a little cafe where I can just hang out with friends. The new people seem to be the same fun friendly type of folks that have made this place such a great forum.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

katnaper

Congrats to everyone, especially the Mods who do an awesome job maintaining the spirit of this community. I agree with Raven, this community does feel like a little cafe where you go to relax with your friends, fellow doll enthusiast and just talk about stuff. I'm so glad we have this site.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

kitty

Hooray! Imagine all the dollfies