Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
blytheghost

Hello from Oz

blytheghost

Saving for my first Dollfie Dreams after I saw one recently at the Melbourne Doll Market and fell in love.

Although having been interested in anime for a very long time and owning a couple Figma figures, I have mainly collected Blythe dolls (27 of them!).

I am pleased I found this forum though, as I have much to learn about Dollfie Dreams.

Milk

Welcome! That's a lot of Blythes. I hope you learn everything you want to know about DDs here. Everyone'S really helpful if you have further questions.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

blytheghost

Thanks for the welcome Yami, yes it is a lot and I was going to stop at six.

Milk

That's how it goes when you get into collecting something. Once you tasted blood you can't stop that easily...!

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

SchroedingersCat

G'Day.

Great to see more Aussies here! I assume from your mention of the Melbourne Doll Market that you live in/around Melbourne?

Which anime series are your favourites?

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!

chailatte

That's how it goes when you get into collecting something. Once you tasted blood you can't stop that easily...!

This is so true! I have the same Blythe problem. I was finally down to single digits and then BAM! I have 16 again. O_O

Ernutet

Omg! I was at the doll market too xD

I just signed up as well, from being inspired by the same girls! The ones in the teddy clothes were especially cute. Hehe.

I can't wait to see which girl you get, maybe I will see you with a brand new DD at the next doll market.

blytheghost
G'Day.

Great to see more Aussies here! I assume from your mention of the Melbourne Doll Market that you live in/around Melbourne?

Which anime series are your favourites?

Yep live in Melbourne, have done for most of my life. I don't really have a favourite anime series, I just love the art!

blytheghost
Omg! I was at the doll market too xD

I just signed up as well, from being inspired by the same girls! The ones in the teddy clothes were especially cute. Hehe.

I can't wait to see which girl you get, maybe I will see you with a brand new DD at the next doll market.

I have just bought a Luts Kid Delf Darae so she will come along to the next Market on 29th June and HOPEFULLY I will have a Dollfie Dreams Sister by then.

blytheghost
We need more dollmarkets here in germany *damn* xD ...

For which girl do you save your money? ^^

DDS Mayu, if I can ever get my hands on her, at the moment I am waiting for her to be restocked.

I really like her cute smile.

lingling

Hi...I used to a Blythe collector before going into Dollfie Dream. I am still keeping the Blythe girls but no longer adding new ones into the family,but instead my DD girls are adding up every few months...LOL

Hope you will adopt your first DD soon.

blytheghost
Hi...I used to a Blythe collector before going into Dollfie Dream. I am still keeping the Blythe girls but no longer adding new ones into the family,but instead my DD girls are adding up every few months...LOL

Hope you will adopt your first DD soon.

I hope so too Lingling, but like yourself, I won't part with my Blythes...I dare not even say I won't add more because I am sure I will...I am hopelessly addicted.

But I am really looking forward to adding my DDS, and knowing me, I'll probably add many more to the family once I see her.