Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
chailatte

Good Morning!

chailatte

Okay, well it may not be morning right now but I wanted to change things up a bit!

Once upon a time I bought one of the first Dollfie Dreams bodies with plans to make her into Makoto Kusanagi. That...didn't happen.

But then I was able to go to Japan last year and decided it was TIME. I bought a body and DDH-04 from the Akihabara Volks store and carried her home on the train and then my carry-on bag.

She now has a cute DDH 2 head so I guess that means I need a MDD for that 04 head! I'm still trying to figure out a name for her. I've been bit by the DD bug and looking at everyone's gorgeous daughters isn't going to help getting over it!

So uh...I'm new! I've been lurking for a little while but I wanted to join the community properly!

Milk

Hello and welcome to the board. I hope you'll enjoy it here. You should definitely share pictures of your girl if you find the chance to.

P.S. Your username makes me kinda thirsty...

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

baldylox

Hello and welcome aboard! That's great that you got to buy your first girl from and actual Volks store. Congrats on both of them, hopefully you can get your MDD body for the 04 head soon. I have one like this and I really like her setup like that.

Feel free to poke around the forums and ask as many questions as you need. People here are friendly and willing to lend a hand!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

chailatte
Hello and welcome to the board. I hope you'll enjoy it here. You should definitely share pictures of your girl if you find the chance to.

P.S. Your username makes me kinda thirsty...

Thank you!

Hopefully soon I'll have enough posts to put up my pictures of her!

I'm still testing out wigs and styles. I'm hoping her name will come to me soon!

Chai lattes are one of my favorites. The one thing I do know about my DDs is that I want them to go along with a cafe theme. I love cute uniforms.

chailatte
Hello and welcome aboard! That's great that you got to buy your first girl from and actual Volks store. Congrats on both of them, hopefully you can get your MDD body for the 04 head soon. I have one like this and I really like her setup like that.

Feel free to poke around the forums and ask as many questions as you need. People here are friendly and willing to lend a hand!

Billy

It was like visiting the mothership!

Everyone here seems so friendly and helpful! I'm looking forward to learning and contributing!

Your 04 MDD is adorable! I'm hoping that I can get one of the new bodies soon!

Milk
Thank you!

Hopefully soon I'll have enough posts to put up my pictures of her!

I'm still testing out wigs and styles. I'm hoping her name will come to me soon!

Chai lattes are one of my favorites. The one thing I do know about my DDs is that I want them to go along with a cafe theme. I love cute uniforms.

It took me around a month to decide on a name for my girl. Don't rush things, the perfect name will come to you sooner or later.

A cafe theme sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to your crew!

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy