Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
littlebearries

Alna's ever expanding wardrobe and some MDDs

littlebearries

Seriously, Alna almost has more clothes than I do at this point!

She's recently gotten herself a Dollheart Sakura Fer along with the Volks Ran default wig, and some Dollheart shoes... she is SO spoiled.

5829942488_8f0e5581bf_b.jpg

She's not the only one who got new stuff... my little Noumi managed to snag a new outfit, new wig, and new shoes (CURSE YOU baldylox!!!) too... AND through my own evil, suggesting-people-buy-things way... I convinced my friend to purchase a Kudo too, so she is hanging out in the photos with my Noumi.

Here's my girl in her new duds:

5829942496_825541dfdd_b.jpg

5829942500_96afaf5b87_b.jpg

5829942508_00b7bf9e34_b.jpg

And here's my Noumi with her new little friend, *MY* friend's girl, Izzy:

5829942516_96a46e12da_b.jpg

Alna had to get in on the photo action too:

5829942494_1748790673_b.jpg

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

jun97

Those are nice outfits! Alna's dress looks fancy , (can she stand in it?) and I like the long sleeves on Noumi's outfit. That wig color is so vivid.

baldylox

Bwaahhaahaha! My Enabling Jutsu never fails!

Ok, it does about 50% of the time but still, this time it worked! Hooray!

All joking aside... WOW!

I am loving that new wig on Alna! She's gorgeous in that! It fits her look very nicely. And I have seen some Fer's in person at doll meets, they are VERY nicely made and heavy too! Not what you want to wear in the summer heat. But Alna makes it look really good!

And Noumi.... she looks so grown up in that wig and outfit! It's like teenage Noumi! She's adorabel in that and the wig is just so cool. Nice and bright!

I also like your pictures, great colors and angles. The one of Noumi hiding behind some leaves is my favorite.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

I love everyone's wigs and outfits and shoes! They are all so cute. Alna looks so elegant. The Kudo twins are adorable!

Milk

Your Kudo looks so mature in that outfit+wig. More like a teenager than a child.

Alna oddly reminds me of Snowwhite. In blonde. (Don't even ask me here)

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

Averis

Hehe, looks like you're well on your way to becoming an addict. Maybe we should start a support section on the forum. "Hello, I'm a doll addict".

That dress looks great on Alna! The wig is also really cute and suits her well. I love those shoes on Noumi.

Galvatim

That's quite the dress Alna has! very nice!

I love both of those MDD outfits. Noumi and Izzy are very cute!

scripple

Oh I really like the new wigs, especially the purple one. It's so vibrant!

I'm pretty sure I'm right about Alna though. I'm thinking she's not going to be seen wearing the same thing twice.

littlebearries
Those are nice outfits! Alna's dress looks fancy , (can she stand in it?) and I like the long sleeves on Noumi's outfit. That wig color is so vivid.

She can stand in it! The Dollheart Fers are surprisingly well balanced XD

Bwaahhaahaha! My Enabling Jutsu never fails!

Ok, it does about 50% of the time but still, this time it worked! Hooray!

All joking aside... WOW!

I am loving that new wig on Alna! She's gorgeous in that! It fits her look very nicely. And I have seen some Fer's in person at doll meets, they are VERY nicely made and heavy too! Not what you want to wear in the summer heat. But Alna makes it look really good!

And Noumi.... she looks so grown up in that wig and outfit! It's like teenage Noumi! She's adorabel in that and the wig is just so cool. Nice and bright!

I also like your pictures, great colors and angles. The one of Noumi hiding behind some leaves is my favorite.

Billy

Oh my, yes, the enabling... awful... and I've a feeling more shoes will show up tomorrow... *sigh*

Yeah, it is way to hot for Alna to be wearing the fer... but can you imagine that dress in a snowy landscape?! It's going to be amazing!!

And yes, little Noumi is loving her new outfit... she feels so elegant and sophisticated in her new shoes, and the wig... well... she likes how it makes people blink, LOL.

Thanks

I love everyone's wigs and outfits and shoes! They are all so cute. Alna looks so elegant. The Kudo twins are adorable!

Thank you! And my friend thanks you for the compliment on her Kudo XD Her gal is named Izzy, and she might be quite the troublemaker.

Your Kudo looks so mature in that outfit+wig. More like a teenager than a child.

Alna oddly reminds me of Snowwhite. In blonde. (Don't even ask me here)

You know, I can see the Snow White thing... she definitely looks like she needs small woodland creatures gathering around her!

And Noumi is quite proud to know she looked like a teenager... ahh... I think she secretly wants boobs like Alna's...

Hehe, looks like you're well on your way to becoming an addict. Maybe we should start a support section on the forum. "Hello, I'm a doll addict".

That dress looks great on Alna! The wig is also really cute and suits her well. I love those shoes on Noumi.

The shoes are from Mint on Card and they fit PERFECTLY! ... and yes... yes I'm an addict. Yes I need help... yes... there should be a support group.

That's quite the dress Alna has! very nice!

I love both of those MDD outfits. Noumi and Izzy are very cute!

Thank you! The outfit on Izzy is Friends 2B Made clothing... it's criminal that Build-a-Bear stopped making them.

Oh I really like the new wigs, especially the purple one. It's so vibrant!

I'm pretty sure I'm right about Alna though. I'm thinking she's not going to be seen wearing the same thing twice.

Hush you. HUSH! (of course... tomorrow... she'll be in another outfit *weep*)

otakusan

Alna looks so grand in that dress, kind of gives her a Beatrice look image too

The purple wig is very out standing, can probably try some purple eyes with it too next..

and I love that 5th picture of Noumi and Izzy... so cute saved that one in the collection too

Pupi

Just <3333333333333333333333

Your Alna have a beautiful outfit and wig!!! She looks huge XD

The purple wig looks really nice on Noumi, but Izzy's blue hair are beautiful!

Your girls are always dressed with beautiful clothes >.<

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

salica
Seriously, Alna almost has more clothes than I do at this point!

Same here

Wow ,Alna's dress looks gorgeous !!! And I love her new wig too !!

I have to stop looking at pictures like that ,I'll want to buy more clothing for

my girls ..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milk
You know, I can see the Snow White thing... she definitely looks like she needs small woodland creatures gathering around her!

And Noumi is quite proud to know she looked like a teenager... ahh... I think she secretly wants boobs like Alna's...

Haha. Are you going to fullfill Noumi's wish?

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

littlebearries
Alna looks so grand in that dress, kind of gives her a Beatrice look image too

The purple wig is very out standing, can probably try some purple eyes with it too next..

and I love that 5th picture of Noumi and Izzy... so cute saved that one in the collection too

Thanks!! eep... I think Alna trying to be Beatrice would be terrifying, super squee that's come to murder you... and the DD eye change... that's something I haven't tried yet!!!!

Just 333333333333333333333

Your Alna have a beautiful outfit and wig!!! She looks huge XD

The purple wig looks really nice on Noumi, but Izzy's blue hair are beautiful!

Your girls are always dressed with beautiful clothes >.<

Thank you Izzy's blue hair is a Leekeworld wig that, I believe, you can still get in that color. 8/9 size, Wig name: Lacey, color, Pale Torquoise

Wow ,Alna's dress looks gorgeous !!! And I love her new wig too !!

I have to stop looking at pictures like that ,I'll want to buy more clothing for

my girls ..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a very serious problem on this board! Between beautiful photo threads and the wicked enablers... our wallets are doomed... but then... I wouldn't have it any other way XD

Haha. Are you going to fullfill Noumi's wish?

I was thinking, at the very least, a dream sequence or a BIG photostory might be called for XD

OtakuDepot

Wow, what an amazing looking group of girls!!! Their outfits, wigs, and shoes!!!! Perfection!

I love Alna's wig, to me it seems to have a really cool 50's vibe to it. Maybe the ribbon is doing that for me but I love it!!! Noumi's purple is drop-dead gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful color. I wouldn't have thought it would go with her blue eyes but it works really nice.

Look at cute Izzy is!!!! With that wig she almost looks like she could be a really young Hatsune Miku! I'd love to see more of her. You are making your friend join our little family, aren't you?

I'm not too sure that really would work out Averis. Someone would say: "Hello, I'm a doll addict." and everybody would respond -> "Yea!!! Good for you, show us what you bought!" haha

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

littlebearries
Wow, what an amazing looking group of girls!!! Their outfits, wigs, and shoes!!!! Perfection!

I love Alna's wig, to me it seems to have a really cool 50's vibe to it. Maybe the ribbon is doing that for me but I love it!!! Noumi's purple is drop-dead gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful color. I wouldn't have thought it would go with her blue eyes but it works really nice.

Look at cute Izzy is!!!! With that wig she almost looks like she could be a really young Hatsune Miku! I'd love to see more of her. You are making your friend join our little family, aren't you?

I'm not too sure that really would work out Averis. Someone would say: "Hello, I'm a doll addict." and everybody would respond -> "Yea!!! Good for you, show us what you bought!" haha

**James

I'm trying to make Izzy's owner join, I truly am... and you're right... we're a forum of enablers... there's no such thing as a support group for stopping. XD A support group, yes, I think we can all admit we have a problem XD.

Thank you!

baldylox

**James

HA HA HA! I know for a fact a few certain people would be all over that spot. Some enablers would perch there all day waiting for a new post, patiently biding their time for the next victim to show up looking for help.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PlasticFantastic

Could you please post a link to the MDD sized shoes you got for Noumi (along with the others) in the vendors forum? They look super cute and I think Maya might like some

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!