Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
jun97

Are you pondering what I am pondering?

jun97

After I had cleaned up some clutter on top of my computer, I noticed Aoi perching on top with a serious look on her face, like she was contemplating something. I started wondering what she could be thinking about. Later on, I noticed everyone relaxing up there.

There must be something about the computer, or something about being up there that they liked, and put them in a contemplative mood.

5806426692_a41c4d9b76.jpg

DSC_1725 by junslr, on Flickr

Aoi on top of my computer, thinking: " I wonder if Baldylox will send me more presents. Maybe I should ask Mitsuki to bug him some more."

5809987082_f0f1452f70.jpg

DSC_1773 by junslr, on Flickr

Sakura is thinking: "I wonder why cupcakes are so good? Is it because of the frosting?or maybe its also because they come in nice colors. I want to hug whoever invented them, tee hee hee."

5808649135_6c6e7f96ce.jpg

DSC_1739 by junslr, on Flickr

Mari is thinking: "Its nice up here, the computer is warm, and the vibration feels good. There's also some air hitting me down there. I should tell Manami about my discovery!"

5826241451_34b87250bf.jpg

DSC_1887 by junslr, on Flickr

Rei is thinking: "Hello oneesan. I am well. No, you do not have to come over here and threaten papa. You are welcome however to come and visit me."

5810336141_1c646450c2.jpg

DSC_1785 by junslr, on Flickr

Aki is thinking: "And what shall we do with you, Mr. Lemon? Lemon cookies or lemon pudding? What's that? Lemon bars? with graham cracker crust? That sounds delicious, Mr. Lemon. I think I will do just that!"

And finally here is a glimpse of my sixth DD, and first unicorn:

5826649149_7c1bdf0bbb.jpg

DSC_1891 by junslr, on Flickr

"Here's the vulture perched high in a tree...If a victim comes around, she'll swoop down on him!"

OtakuDepot

I love these shots. Especially seeing Beato talking to Mr. Lemon to decide what to make him into.

I love the mysterious new girl in the last shot, looks very lovely!

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Galvatim

Nice pics! I love that last one, she's my unicorn too!

scripple

Nice photos. I like Sakura's wig and outfit. Congrats on your new girl!

otakusan

Mr. Lemon is going to...... *chop chop squeeze squeeze.. VROOOOOOOOM, DING!* ready to serve

all the girls looks so relaxed, just enjoying the heat generated by good old CPU

Pupi

Poor Mr. Lemon u.u I'm a bit sorry for him! I love Rei's pose <3

Congratulation for your new girl!!!

Anyway you live in a lovely and peaceful home with your girls: the atmosphere is so calm... Like an afternoon in summer...

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

littlebearries

These are hilarious... I love the cupcake contemplation XD ... and the fate of Mr. Lemon. I weep for him.

My girls would probably love to sit on top of my computer... but... there are vampires up there :x

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

jun97
I love these shots. Especially seeing Beato talking to Mr. Lemon to decide what to make him into.

I love the mysterious new girl in the last shot, looks very lovely!

Thanks OtakuDepot! She already made her lemonade, so wanted to try other things. Will post more pics of mysterious new girl soon.

That's so adorable! I love these shots!

Thanks, Mitsuki! It took me a while to get all six pictures.

Nice pics! I love that last one, she's my unicorn too!

Thanks, Galvatim! She does looks great in person, and I'm very glad I got her!

Nice photos. I like Sakura's wig and outfit. Congrats on your new girl!

Thank you Scripple! I got Sakura's outfit in a trade with Baldylox. It seems he has duplicates of some outfits.

Mr. Lemon is going to...... *chop chop squeeze squeeze.. VROOOOOOOOM, DING!* ready to serve

all the girls looks so relaxed, just enjoying the heat generated by good old CPU

Thanks Otakusan! Quad core heat! and nice sound effects on the lemon!

Poor Mr. Lemon u.u I'm a bit sorry for him! I love Rei's pose

Congratulation for your new girl!!!

Anyway you live in a lovely and peaceful home with your girls: the atmosphere is so calm... Like an afternoon in summer...

Thanks Ilvias! I'm glad you liked it.

These are hilarious... I love the cupcake contemplation XD ... and the fate of Mr. Lemon. I weep for him.

My girls would probably love to sit on top of my computer... but... there are vampires up there :x

Thank you, littlebearries. I don't think Mr.Lemon minded too much.

Milk

I love how you put out the individual characters of everyone. (Is that a Manami hugging pillow?) But isn't it too hot on the computer in summer?

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

baldylox

Such a wonderful post!

I love all your girls thoughts... they fit each one so well! Especially Rei-chan and Aoi.... those two are darling.

And about that new girl.....

KANU!!!!!!!

You lucky bum! Congrats on getting her, she's awesome. We will need more pics of her pronto!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

jun97
I love how you put out the individual characters of everyone. (Is that a Manami hugging pillow?) But isn't it too hot on the computer in summer?

Thanks Yami! Yes, that is a Manami pillow, since Mari is a fan of hers. The weather is still cool enough for now, but they will have to find another place to hang out in when it gets too hot.

Such a wonderful post!

I love all your girls thoughts... they fit each one so well! Especially Rei-chan and Aoi.... those two are darling.

And about that new girl.....

KANU!!!!!!!

You lucky bum! Congrats on getting her, she's awesome. We will need more pics of her pronto!

Billy

Thank you sir! I think Kanu is taking her role as a unicorn too seriously, so she's making her appearance rare.

salica

What a great idea !

I love it !

That 's a good thing that I can't hear every thought my girls have tho ...I would go mad!!! And I forgot ,I loved the pictures too

jun97

Thank you Salica! I'm just guessing about what my girls might be thinking.