Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Innocentsake

A Valentine for Seraphina

Innocentsake

Just wanted to share a lil photo story of Seraphina receiving her first Valentine's day gift in the mail from her Secret Admirer. Enjoy!

8487825717_3ba84f26b1.jpg

Huge Package! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

On Valentine's Day, I picked up this large package from my Apartment Complex's Office. I was shocked to see that it was from the Valentine's exchange on the DD forums that myself & the girls participated in. Obviously they were shocked as well~

8487826331_5ab3bb7722.jpg

For me? by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: This obviously has to be for me. Such an extravagant package~

8488919720_de45df4f5c.jpg

Could be for me! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Such a big package... if it were for me it would be too much!

8487826027_525e5340e3.jpg

Let us see~ by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

The two girls look to me and both talk at the same time.

Both: Please open this box!

8488920334_492f0a1e93.jpg

Oh my... by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

The girls move aside so I can open up the package. Once I pull the flaps back I see that the box is filled with beautiful paper roses~! There's a letter nestled on top.

8487827799_d51431d2c7.jpg

Close up of the origami rose~ by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Each one is beautifully crafted with lovely pieces of paper

8488920000_b12de7d3f8.jpg

Read First by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Me: Read first, gotcha!

8487828099_0839b70147.jpg

Cute Monkey by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Flipping the envelope around I find a cute lil monkey smiling at me~

The girls: .... Hurry....

Seeing that the girls are becoming antsy I carefully open up the envelope, pull the card out, and smile.

Me: Seraphina, this Valentine's is for you.

Momoko: Aww... I'm going to go keep Commander Bun Bun company. Show me the goodies you got later Phina-chan! -Skips off to have her own fun-

8488921488_e9be9f60c9.jpg

It was obvious by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Looking very triumphant Seraphina returns next to the package and leans against it happily.

8487828735_2ce541b530.jpg

Winner! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: I had a really good feeling that this had to be for me. A box filled with roses that will never wilt? Whoever sent this to me is quite the romantic and knows how much I adore this particular flower. I must know who this person is!

8487829079_3e8a8c6f2d.jpg

Reading every word by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Quickly Seraphina picks the card up and begins to read it. As she reads I can hear the excited little noises she's making to herself.

8487829353_9beac07db7.jpg

Reaching the end by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

I peer over her shoulder as she reads the words written inside the card and smile brightly because I can tell Seraphina is very happy right now.

8488926336_f84e1a98ec.jpg

Inside the card 1 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Whoever this is picked out a really great card for Seraphina.

8487833613_9d5eefbb34.jpg

Inside the card 2 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Not to mention their special little message written at the end. But it is signed "The Secret Admirer" so we still don't know who it is!!!

8487830259_27b3aa4f25.jpg

Touched by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Closing up the card, Seraphina wipes away a tear that is rolling down her face.

Seraphina: I'm so touched that someone would think so much of me & only me...

8487829949_931ffa9773.jpg

Sniffles by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

After a few more sniffles she lifts her head up and smiles.

Me: Are you alright?

Seraphina: Heh of course I am.

8488922704_8fa5bf83b1.jpg

I accept by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: Whoever my Secret Admirer is... I accept their gifts and their love for me with my whole heart.

8487830499_37643085b0.jpg

Follow me by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Extends her hand out as I snap a photo of her for her Admirer to see.

Seraphina: I will gladly tend to such a beautiful heart as yours my Admirer. Should you need a Servant then I can be that for you. True I am already a Servant to my Master, but a Servant of Love is much different~ Now to enjoy my gifts as only a woman such as myself should enjoy them. Master?

Me: Yes yes I'll get it ready~

Seraphina: Excellent

8488923834_3b69d6a8b1.jpg

Heart of Roses by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

After a few minutes of getting everything set up, Seraphina makes herself comfortable on the beautiful display.

Seraphina: My Valentine, your gifts only serve to intensify my beauty which has captured your heart~

8487831089_4bdaa0d431.jpg

Join me by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: Oh how I wish you could join me here in this bed of roses you have made just for me.

Me: -Mutters- Technically I set up the bed of roses...

Seraphina: -Coughs- As I was saying, it is a shame you cannot share this with me.

8488940448_1608d3b02b.jpg

Rose Bride by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: Don't I look like a lovely bride ready to be whisked away by the one I love?

8488925174_4c8caa77fd.jpg

Closer look by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: It must have taken you such a long time to make each of these roses for me... I will never let them go.

8487832477_0bb7603138.jpg

Sweets for a Sweetheart by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: These chocolates look delicious. They will last me quite awhile! Perhaps I'll share some with my Sweet Sister. Maybe you were thinking of this when you sent so much? You are too sweet.

8487833023_27b5090a01.jpg

Cherish by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: I'll forever cherish these gifts you have sent me. Especially this card which has moved my heart so much...

8487833853_7d2ac7889d.jpg

I need to know by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Gets up and extends her hand out once more.

Seraphina: Please let me know who you are so that I can thank you properly.

8488927026_34cfd3ae17.jpg

Waiting by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: I'll be waiting for a response

A few days later...

The one who sent these lovely gifts to Seraphina revealed their identity on the DD forum and she was happy to see who it was.

8487832797_1b8c0ee807.jpg

Pleased by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: -Putting a hand to her mouth- I still can't believe that a beauty such as Kihona wrote those lovely words and sent those wonderful gifts just for me.

8488924404_43dfb3186a.jpg

Love You by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Seraphina: -Holding her hands to her chest- Kihona my Darling, I thank you with all my heart for making this Valentine's Day such a special one for me. You truly know how to show the one you love that you care... Love you my Darling!

Many thanks to Redlion & Kihona for sending such a great Valentine's Day package!!!

chibinezumi

So beautiful and sweet! Seraphina is a lucky girl!

Milk

What a lucky girl to receive a bed of flowers for Valentine's Day.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

baldylox

Wow.... that was so cool! Seraphina was so cute as she read her card and shared her emotions. She's so nice! And the bed of roses was a great idea, I love those pics!

Congrats on such a wonderful Valentines gift! And thanks so much for sharing the wonderful photos of Seraphina opening it up.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

katnaper

Such lovely flowers. She looks like that girl on American Beauty with that photo with the hearts (Seraphina is prettier of course).

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

salica

So cute ! How exciting to have secret admirer

RedLion

Kihona and I super glad you and Seraphina enjoyed it! I'm more surprised that it was delivered on time considering my location and how late I sent it when we were making the flowers.

Enjoy da chocolates and roses! =D

Innocentsake
So beautiful and sweet! Seraphina is a lucky girl!

Aww thankies She really is lucky! I need to borrow some luck from her

What a lucky girl to receive a bed of flowers for Valentine's Day.

Once I saw those flowers I knew what I had to do with them for the photo story

Wow.... that was so cool! Seraphina was so cute as she read her card and shared her emotions. She's so nice! And the bed of roses was a great idea, I love those pics!

Congrats on such a wonderful Valentines gift! And thanks so much for sharing the wonderful photos of Seraphina opening it up.

Billy

She acts tough, but she has a soft side that she shows every so often For Seraphina nothing but a bed of roses would have sufficed so Kihona did well in sending these to Seraphina Glad you enjoyed the pictures!

Wow that was an awesome idea. Seraphina looks so pretty with one in her hair.

I was happy to find a small enough one to put in her hair hehe. She just looked even more beautiful being surrounded by so many roses

Such lovely flowers. She looks like that girl on American Beauty with that photo with the hearts (Seraphina is prettier of course).

Hehe I hadn't thought of that till you said it! And Seraphina agrees that she is much much prettier and is glad you know this

So cute ! How exciting to have secret admirer

Right!? Seraphina was eager to find out who sent her such wonderful gifts and was very happy when she got her answer

Kihona and I super glad you and Seraphina enjoyed it! I'm more surprised that it was delivered on time considering my location and how late I sent it when we were making the flowers.

Enjoy da chocolates and roses! =D

Kihona's love made it possible for the package to arrive on time The chocolates & roses have definitely been enjoyed~! The chocolates are almost all gone :o And the flowers have been put into vases Many thanks again to you & Kihona!

Awww how lovely!

You're a good master for setting up a bed of roses for her!

I try my best Plus there was no way Seraphina would have set that up herself, too much work

Oh wow, look at all the roses

Yesssss roses are love