Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
kurokaijin

Hello from Florida, USA

kurokaijin

Umm, sheesh, I never know what to say in an introduction. >>; Well, I've been into resin dolls for about 2 years, I currently own 2. But, low and behold, I'm browsing the net one day and see a beautiful picture of a Saber. Overall, I've been smitten with the Dollfie Dreams' posability and anime-esque style. I'm hoping to find some answers to a couple of questions I have regarding customization techniques, pricing, and mainly if there's any meetups near my location. Thanks for taking the time to read this. >>;;;

Milk

Hello and welcome to the board. Don't be afraid to ask anything, there are a bunch of people here who're always willing to help. Are you aiming to get a Saber or was Saber simply the one who lured you into the DD den?

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

katnaper

Hullo and welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions, the people here are awesome at sharing information. Hope you get your own DD soon and spam us with pictures.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

kurokaijin
Hello and welcome to the board. Don't be afraid to ask anything, there are a bunch of people here who're always willing to help. Are you aiming to get a Saber or was Saber simply the one who lured you into the DD den?

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Well, Saber did lure me in, but she's so expensive. And I heard DDs stain very easily and considering that she's a limited edition, I'd be afraid to take her out of the box honestly. I was hoping to find a DD that's a bit less, "holy grail" status.

Rest assured, there will be lots of photos when I do finally purchase one.

Bluefox99

Don't let staining scare you away from getting the doll that you want. There are many ways to prevent and remove staining out there so it's not the end of the world if you get them stained. I've stained several of my girls through the years but have been able to pretty much remove them using stain removers.

Heck, my Sakuya (who cost me an arm and a leg) got badly stained last week. Her legs had little purple dots from mid thigh down to her feet thanks to a Volks body stocking that absorbed black dye and transferred it to her! *grumbles*. Now the stain is pretty much gone after treatment.

At Home: Nanoha, Ilya, Sasara, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, Saber Lily, Saber Alter ver. 2, Kud, Yuki Morikawa, Yumi(DDH-06 limited), Sakuno, Mayu, Yukino, Sakuya Maxima, Neris, Candy ,Marisa, Melty, Nanami, Sakuya Izayoi, Erica, Miku, Rin Shibuya

Kumi

Hello and welcome.

The two new Sabers (Alter and Extra) are not so "holygraily" and quite reasonably priced on the aftermarket. Go for her

And staining is not that bad and scary as it may look. Definitely not from removing from the box.

Just avoid dark threads, esp. natural ones (like cotton) which are heavily dyed.