Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Nakitaninja

Maid Omake

Nakitaninja

Since Beatrice now has her own maid outfit, she and Alna have taken to playing 'maid' around the house. This doesn't entail much actual work or even pretend work... no, they just argue over who is the better maid most of the time...

5833791668_1da0d75aea.jpg

maid7 by dollflip, on Flickr

5833791414_2ecfed1512.jpg

maid6 by dollflip, on Flickr

5833236319_5dc055671c.jpg

Maid4 by dollflip, on Flickr

5833236183_5db4ee6ddf.jpg

Maid3 by dollflip, on Flickr

5833790646_6ee0965d4b.jpg

maids1 by dollflip, on Flickr

5833236511_801ac8f133.jpg

maid5 by dollflip, on Flickr

5833790824_c437150a05.jpg

maid2 by dollflip, on Flickr

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

littlebearries

Too beautiful! How could one choose between them. Oh sure... I have a natural bias towards Alna... and am prone to choose her... however... I fear Beatrice... and wish to live... so perhaps I should choose her... too many difficult decisions.

I love their props though, looks delicious XD And those maid outfits really are spectacular.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

mitsuki

That is so funny that they argue about which maid outfit is better! They both look awesome! They should be a maid team instead of fighting. They compliment each others looks so well.

Milk

You're lucky to have such two beautiful maids in your house.

I like the last picture the best but I think it would've been even better if both of them looked into the camera.

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

Nakitaninja
however... I fear Beatrice... and wish to live... so perhaps I should choose her... too many difficult decisions.

I lol'd at that part! Beatrice is scary. She actually want the other two to wear the maid outfits so they can wait on her and be her "furniture". She's sort of evil!!!

A maid team would make much more sense (<3) but ever since Beatrice has arrived Alna has been slightly irritated with her presence. Alna's really quite a tolerant and nice girl almost all of the time but Beatrice can bring out the worst in her! It's a mongoose/cobra type situation.

Yami- you are so completely correct. I was super lazy with this post and the pictures. I thought the same thing myself! You can tell this is almost a photo story without words which I really like doing... but is the direct result of being lazy. ^^;;;;; forgive me!

otakusan

Yami- you are so completely correct. I was super lazy with this post and the pictures. I thought the same thing myself! You can tell this is almost a photo story without words which I really like doing... but is the direct result of being lazy. ^^;;;;; forgive me!

I know what you mean..100% because i'm lazy like that too

Milk

I know what you mean..100% because i'm lazy like that too

Well, I can join the club! I actually have outlines for 1 1/2 photo stories but I'm too lazy to organise everything. OTL

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

OtakuDepot

Wow, they make a beautiful team (even if it's not a very productive team)

Grats for getting both sets, I was fortunate enough to get both and love both of them. Your girls really look great in them.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Nakitaninja
Wow, they make a beautiful team (even if it's not a very productive team)

Grats for getting both sets, I was fortunate enough to get both and love both of them. Your girls really look great in them.

**James

Pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures....

^^

PICTURESSSSSS!!!!!!

(and thank you )

iomi

what a cute maid outfit !!! i would certainly want one made XD

you have beautiful daughters too thanks for sharing these nice pictures ^^

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka