Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

Buffy (DDS Akira head) My new daughter.

MrFjmg03

This is my new Daughter. I bought her from figure.fm. She is my first purchase in that site. The seller send me the wig without me paying anything. I was going to buy the wig 2 months from now but he told me he was going to send me the wig and that I could pay it when I could. I will pay the wig in 5 weeks from now. The wig is bran NEW I may add. The seller is Papermoon he is an amazing seller. Very professional.

I named her Buffy because she reminds me of a young Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy the vampire slayer . She is a DDS Akira head. She arrive today. I'm planning for her to have the DDdy body so she have borrow her older sister body for a while. What do you guys think does she looks good in a dynamite body?

This is the box opening video http://youtu.be/keSJOU50G8s

8519097631_cbf8f070bc.jpg

8520211608_5d655ca308.jpg

8520211282_2a42e50c8f.jpg

8520210388_9d94baf06e.jpg

8519114213_baca2f3c05.jpg

8519114241_1e77d78297.jpg

8519114273_1135d7d29d.jpg

8519114335_e338430565.jpg

8519114353_cee2f99402.jpg

This Pictures are dedicated to Baldylox that wanted to see an Akira in a DDdy body. So what do you think Baldy?? Yes or No?

8520239548_010783ccaf.jpg

8520796986_f231054fb2.jpg

8520239626_08c35b7f50.jpg

8520239660_a57ce97368.jpg

Different Wig.

8519720077_274954c650.jpg

8519720107_820788b8ba.jpg

8519720123_ba88b3f7c4.jpg

8519720135_067c3276e1.jpg

Edited by Guest

Poofiemus

Congratulations! I know you've been waiting on her for a bit.

DDDy Akira actually works! Wouldn't have thought it initially. For some reason, with the more mature figure and that second wig, she's kind of making me think of Jennifer Tilly, especially in "Bullets Over Broadway". (Not the exact look per se so much as just kind of an overall vibe.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

archangeli

Congrats on adopting Akira! I know you've been wanting her for a long time!

And I'm glad that you had a smooth transaction getting her! That's always nice to hear!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Innocentsake

Excellent~! Congrats on bringing Buffy home And I agree that she really does look great on the DDdy body

nogo171

Congrats on Buffy. Really love the nyan mouth

At home Haruka (Haruka Niimi), Akira (Akira), Saber (Saber Alter), Madoka (Madoka SQ-Lab), Rise (Rise Kujikawa), Yukiho (Yukiho Hagiwara) & Touka (DDH-07)

MrFjmg03
Congratulations! I know you've been waiting on her for a bit.

DDDy Akira actually works! Wouldn't have thought it initially. For some reason, with the more mature figure and that second wig, she's kind of making me think of Jennifer Tilly, especially in "Bullets Over Broadway". (Not the exact look per se so much as just kind of an overall vibe.)

Thank you. I did wait for her for 2 weeks. I was going crazy LOL. I hate waiting.

Thank you. I was surprise she looks so good in the DDdy body. I know what you meand I love Jennifer Tilly, but for me with the second wig she looks a little bit like Michelle Pfeiffer in "Scarface" LOL.

Congrats on adopting Akira! I know you've been wanting her for a long time!

And I'm glad that you had a smooth transaction getting her! That's always nice to hear!

Thank you very much. YES!! I have I can believe I finally have this gorgeous girl at home with me. I'm very happy . One of the best transactions EVER!!!

Excellent~! Congrats on bringing Buffy home And I agree that she really does look great on the DDdy body

Thank you so much

Congrats on Buffy. Really love the nyan mouth

Thank you and I love her mouth too but for me it looks like ducky lips LOL

KittyFields

Aw, she's amazing! I especially love that first wig on her. The more I see of Akira the more I like her. Ah, Akira and Airy with those nyan-type mouths. :3

MrFjmg03
Aw, she's amazing! I especially love that first wig on her. The more I see of Akira the more I like her. Ah, Akira and Airy with those nyan-type mouths. :3

Thank you very much. I know how you feel. The same happened to me. Her nyan mouth makes her look like such a mischievous girl

Ravendruid

Congratulations on finally getting her! She's turned out really pretty. I'm sure she'll make a great sister for Panchita. IT will be fun watching her grow up and blossom. I can't wait to see the two of them together.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox

Hooray! She finally arrived!

And I must say thank you for sharing pics of her on a DDdy body! She looks AMAZING! But I knew she would anyways. Ha ha! I really think she looks great as a grown up girl tho, especially with that second wig. That one has a real peppy and perky look to it, it definitely looks like she would be a fun girl to hang out with!

Congrats on getting her home. Now all you have to do is get her a body and Panchita and her can hang out and share clothes!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03
Congratulations on finally getting her! She's turned out really pretty. I'm sure she'll make a great sister for Panchita. IT will be fun watching her grow up and blossom. I can't wait to see the two of them together.

Thank you so much. She will be a trouble maker I can see that. But Panchita love her so much. Me too. It will take a wild to see them together because for now they will share the same body as good sisters and unfortunately I run out of money when I decided to get Buffy head. It was the last I have from my tax returns LOL. But I hope if God permits in 4 months from now get Buffy her very own Dynamite body

Hooray! She finally arrived!

And I must say thank you for sharing pics of her on a DDdy body! She looks AMAZING! But I knew she would anyways. Ha ha! I really think she looks great as a grown up girl tho, especially with that second wig. That one has a real peppy and perky look to it, it definitely looks like she would be a fun girl to hang out with!

Congrats on getting her home. Now all you have to do is get her a body and Panchita and her can hang out and share clothes!

Thank you very much. She will be very fun to hang around. Her personality is somehow base on Manami personality. Except for the drinking part because she is only 17 years old. She will be the kind of girl that not only get herself in trouble but somehow manages to get her sister involve in her crazy adventures too. I love the second't wig too but I really want a wig that look like this one over here Akira 1 I just love the style and color so much. If you happen to see something similar please let me know.

I wish I was able to buy the body soon. But unfortunately I won't. I will need to wait some months to do it. Economy is kind of bad right now. Plus I already have a body on layaway for my 69cm resin girl.

We won't be seeing Panchita for a long time. This week she is leaving to Germany. I will send her head to Anouc so she can get a new face-up!!!! I love Anouc face-ups!!! also I love Yukino 2nd version so I want Panchita to look more like her. I will change her eye color too

So if God permits Panchita will be getting a makeover very soon. i'm so EXCITED

Billy

baldylox
Thank you very much. She will be very fun to hang around. Her personality is somehow base on Manami personality. Except for the drinking part because she is only 17 years old. She will be the kind of girl that not only get herself in trouble but somehow manages to get her sister involve in her crazy adventures too. I love the second't wig too but I really want a wig that look like this one over here Akira 1 I just love the style and color so much. If you happen to see something similar please let me know.

Awww! That is so cool that you want to pattern her off of Manami for her personality! I'm totally flattered! And I understand about the drinking... Manami is a bit older so she does what she wants for that. But having Buffy on a DDdy body is really great because as far as I know, no one else has an Akira head on one. She will be one of a kind!

And I will keep my eyes open for you on a wig like that, if I see one, I'll let you know for sure!

I wish I was able to buy the body soon. But unfortunately I won't. I will need to wait some months to do it. Economy is kind of bad right now. Plus I already have a body on layaway for my 69cm resin girl.

Ahh, I understand. Hopefully it won't take TOO long to get her a body.

We won't be seeing Panchita for a long time. This week she is leaving to Germany. I will send her head to Anouc so she can get a new face-up!!!! I love Anouc face-ups!!! also I love Yukino 2nd version so I want Panchita to look more like her. I will change her eye color too So if God permits Panchita will be getting a makeover very soon. i'm so EXCITED

Oh wow! Congrats on that! Anouc does some wonderful faceups for sure so if you're wanting Panchita to look like Yukino V2, Anouc can make it happen. I know Panchita will be beautiful no matter what! I look forward to seeing how she turns out.

Billy

MrFjmg03

Oh wow! Congrats on that! Anouc does some wonderful faceups for sure so if you're wanting Panchita to look like Yukino V2, Anouc can make it happen. I know Panchita will be beautiful no matter what! I look forward to seeing how she turns out.

Billy

Unfortunately I won't be able to send her anymore. Something happened today that will force me to cut expenses and save. That sucks because I was really looking forward to send Panchita to get a new face up. But now I will have to wait until things get better

baldylox
Unfortunately I won't be able to send her anymore. Something happened today that will force me to cut expenses and save. That sucks because I was really looking forward to send Panchita to get a new face up. But now I will have to wait until things get better

Awww! I hope that whatever happened isn't something really bad like an injury or something similar. That sucks that you won't be able to get her done for a bit tho. But don't give up, I'm sure that you will still be able to get her done sooner than later!

Keep your chin up!

Billy

MrFjmg03

Awww! I hope that whatever happened isn't something really bad like an injury or something similar. That sucks that you won't be able to get her done for a bit tho. But don't give up, I'm sure that you will still be able to get her done sooner than later!

Keep your chin up!

Billy

Thank you Baldy for your kind words

Don't worry is not health related thank God. It is car problems again!!!! is a thing that is call something like the zipper (Is something in the steering wheel). No idea what it is but I needed to pay like $600 and something to had it fix. The car still in the mechanic. It will be ready till Friday or Saturday. and I had to use my credit card to pay like half of it. If would have happen tomorrow morning I would have been okay because I still had some money left. But in the afternoon I send the last payment for the body of my 69cm girl I had on layaway. just my luck. So now I need to save to pay the charge to my credit card

baldylox
Thank you Baldy for your kind words

Don't worry is not health related thank God. It is car problems again!!!! is a thing that is call something like the zipper (Is something in the steering wheel). No idea what it is but I needed to pay like $600 and something to had it fix. The car still in the mechanic. It will be ready till Friday or Saturday. and I had to use my credit card to pay like half of it. If would have happen tomorrow morning I would have been okay because I still had some money left. But in the afternoon I send the last payment for the body of my 69cm girl I had on layaway. just my luck. So now I need to save to pay the charge to my credit card

Ahhh car trouble. I know EXACTLY how that feels! The car I have now has been NOTHING but trouble for me. I've spent way too much on repairs to it than I did on my previous car and I had that car for TEN years! It sucks that you had to have that happen to you, I feel for you since it's happened to me as well.

And my timing is like yours too! LOL Things like that happen to me a lot as well.

I hope this fixes your car for a long time so you can save up your money and get Panchita redone like you want.

Billy

salica

Congratulations !! She is so cute ! I'm glad your transaction with Papermoon went well , there is nothing to be afraid from seller from figure.fm

MrFjmg03
Congratulations !! She is so cute ! I'm glad your transaction with Papermoon went well , there is nothing to be afraid from seller from figure.fm

Thank you very much. I know that now but the first time is always scary

in other news I tried Akira default wig on Panchita and she looks fantastic. Pictures coming up soon so you can tell me what you think.

Kimochi

The short blonde wig looks lovely on her!

I always wonder what customs thinks when a doll comes through, you know?

MrFjmg03
The short blonde wig looks lovely on her!

I always wonder what customs thinks when a doll comes through, you know?

Thank you and I have wonder that too

mewcat

Is she going to be Buffy or is she just named it because she looks similar?

MrFjmg03
Is she going to be Buffy or is she just named it because she looks similar?

I just named her Buffy because she looks similar.