Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

Aoi got ahold of some new toys

Galvatim

Aoi-chan wants to show off a few things...

5840515964_ae3d7e117b.jpg

005 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aoi does the signature "pose" with Mirai!

5839970241_5529db5a35.jpg

007 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aoi seems to like Kirino...

5839971913_5d6a5d4617.jpg

009 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aoi-chan asks: "Why does oniichan keep buying all these robots?"

5840521908_82586e1257.jpg

013 by galvatim, on Flickr

What Aoi-chan likes to hold best is Mari

5839976749_d32ff1746f.jpg

018 by galvatim, on Flickr

mitsuki

I love these photos. I saw them on flickr. They are adorable! I love that Mari is a toy too. She needed some extra Aoi attention.

Milk

I kinda like the first pic the most (but also the two nice girls holding each other~) because it's a doll with a doll with a doll.

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

baldylox

Nice loot! Especially the Figma! 3 dolls in pose! Now add you into it and you win! Noone has done a 4 person pose yet!

And I also love the fact that mari is a toy for Aoi. Those two are so cute together! You need more pics of them together.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

scripple

Wow, your girls have lot of toys of lots of different sizes. Very cool.

littlebearries

That's fantastic!

I just got Kirino myself, and I had no idea about Figma... now... I want more! They're the perfect size dolls for DDs!!! Yeah, I immediately ordered several more upon Kirino's arrival.

I LOVE yours posing with Mirai. When she went on preorder I didn't really know anything about her, so I missed out.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

OtakuDepot

Love seeing Aoi with her toys, especially Mirai. It looks like she really enjoys her action figures but maybe not as much as she enjoys Mari. That's a whole different type of 'action'.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

jun97

Nice pictures, especially those of Aoi and Mari, although in my case, it's the other way around, with Mari wanting to hold Aoi.

otakusan

Figma's are such good sizes to be Dollfies for Dollfies

Galvatim
I love these photos. I saw them on flickr. They are adorable! I love that Mari is a toy too. She needed some extra Aoi attention.

Thanks, Mitsuki! I don't know if I'd say Mari is Aoi's toy, but she certainly needed some extra Aoi attention!

I kinda like the first pic the most (but also the two nice girls holding each other~) because it's a doll with a doll with a doll.

Haha, yeah, I love that Mirai comes with a little Mirai doll for her to hold!

Nice loot! Especially the Figma! 3 dolls in pose! Now add you into it and you win! Noone has done a 4 person pose yet!

And I also love the fact that mari is a toy for Aoi. Those two are so cute together! You need more pics of them together.

Billy

I'll have to try and get my brother to help me get a 4 person pose! Or maybe even a five person!

Aoi and Mari are very cute together. Maybe they should go on a date together?

Wow, your girls have lot of toys of lots of different sizes. Very cool.

Heh, that they do!

Galvatim
That's fantastic!

I just got Kirino myself, and I had no idea about Figma... now... I want more! They're the perfect size dolls for DDs!!! Yeah, I immediately ordered several more upon Kirino's arrival.

I LOVE yours posing with Mirai. When she went on preorder I didn't really know anything about her, so I missed out.

I love Figma! I used to buy all of them, till it got to expensive. They do work great as doll for Dollfies though.

Love seeing Aoi with her toys, especially Mirai. It looks like she really enjoys her action figures but maybe not as much as she enjoys Mari. That's a whole different type of 'action'.

Aoi seems to enjoy playing with my action figures, but definately not as much as she enjoys being around Mari!

Nice pictures, especially those of Aoi and Mari, although in my case, it's the other way around, with Mari wanting to hold Aoi.

Thanks! Are your Mari and Aoi not getting along? Or does Mari like holding Aoi's DDdy plushies?

Figma's are such good sizes to be Dollfies for Dollfies

They are! And Figmas are great on there own too! You can't loose!

jun97

Thanks! Are your Mari and Aoi not getting along? Or does Mari like holding Aoi's DDdy plushies?

They get along well. I just meant that Mari is the more affectionate one, and you are right about her and Aoi's plushies.