MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
otakusan

Your Doll Wardrobe

otakusan

Ok, are your girls spoiled? how spoiled? After my Yuki Sunday OL post,

http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=621

it brought up the topic of how much clothes am I stocking? 3 boxes... then came the question of what's in those boxes... so here goes...

BOX#1

Contents are mostly non-Volks outfits

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

BOX#2

Contents are mostly Volks Outfits and a few one-off pieces and custom pieces

IMG_2284.jpg

BOX#3

Contents are mostly underwear, socks, stocking, accessories, body suits, but because I ran out of space in the other 2 boxes, some outfits are in here too..

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

And finally the shoes collection and some other misc stuff in the same drawer

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

Didn't get into taking pictures of the rest of the accessories and other misc stuff, just never ending... didn't take pictures of what the girls are currently wearing neither

cgivisionary

Wow!

OtakuDepot

wow..... Wow.... WOW!!!!!! What a fantastic looking collection you have there Otakusan!

I love how organized it is, especially the box used to separate hands, eyes, and other extras. I like that idea so much I just may steal it from you.

I'm curious about the wigs, it looks like you have some type of wig stand for them? Is that something you bought or made?

I've thought about trying to find a proper sized Styrofoam ball at the crafts store for the wigs to go on, then mount those with a wooden dowel (stick) to a base of some type. I love how you don't have to worry about them getting deformed.

Seeing your Volks Oil Spray and Mist reminds me I need to order some more Oil Spray from volks.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

scripple

Hmm, I've never laid out all of my stuff like that, but I'm going to just assume you've got me soundly beat. And as long as I don't lay everything out I have no reason to doubt it, right?

Great collection you've got there, your girls must be very happy.

otakusan

Thanks OtakuDepot, I tried looking for styrofoam ball that fits, but no luck, I'm actually just standing them with these sizes of spray cans..

gsb518.jpg

I have lots of these Mr. Surface 180ml cans that are still sealed. So I just stand the wig on top of it

as for the plastic box for hands, I got that idea from other people too

otakusan
Hmm, I've never laid out all of my stuff like that, but I'm going to just assume you've got me soundly beat. And as long as I don't lay everything out I have no reason to doubt it, right?

Great collection you've got there, your girls must be very happy.

I've always wanted to take them all out and organize them a bit, just took the chance to do so now

otakusan
Wow!

jun97

That is so cool! You could be like a Volks salesman, the way everything is organized.

otakusan
That is so cool! You could be like a Volks salesman, the way everything is organized.

it only looks organized because i'm a zipp-lock bag freak... have cases and cases of zipp-lock bags of all kinds of sizes readily stocked at all times

scripple

That makes me think of otakusan as a traveling DD clothing and accessories salesman. He knocks on your door with a few boxes on a roller cart and then once inside he lays out all this stuff to convince you to buy. I imagine if you actually had DDs around laying all this stuff out would be a very effective sales tactic.

Who here thinks someone could lay all this out in front of your DDs and you could send them packing without having to buy something?

OtakuDepot

That makes me think of otakusan as a traveling DD clothing and accessories salesman. He knocks on your door with a few boxes on a roller cart and then once inside he lays out all this stuff to convince you to buy. I imagine if you actually had DDs around laying all this stuff out would be a very effective sales tactic.

Who here thinks someone could lay all this out in front of your DDs and you could send them packing without having to buy something?

Oh, that would be so bad for me financially.....

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

otakusan

Oh, that would be so bad for me financially.....

like a tupperware party, but with DD clothes oh man... that can be a real bad end

jun97

That would make a good photostory. Having one of Otakusan's girls doing sales, and visiting other DD houses.

AntElitist

Mashiro would be happy if you actually have one box of "unused clothing" donated to her

littlebearries

I was hoping you'd show what was in those boxes!!! That is an amazing collection!

My girls MUST NOT SEE THIS!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Milk

That's impressive. I can say if you go on like this your dolls have more clothes than I have.

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

PlasticFantastic

*jawdrop*

I see a couple items in your collection that I want! ^^; If you ever decide to do spring cleaning and get rid of some of your outfits I'm sure many of us here would exchange that useless rectangle paper stuff our jobs give us in exchange for some shiny pretty things for our vinyl ladies.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

baldylox

Just...... damn. You sir, are the winner!

But now, since you mentioned accessories, you know that I'll have to break all mine out and take pics of them and you will have to as well.... otherwise we won't know who wins!

Wins what or why I have no idea but it sure is fun to see other peoples collections like this! Great stuff!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Wins what or why I have no idea but it sure is fun to see other peoples collections like this! Great stuff!

Wins a house full of vinyl girls who, for the moment, will feel superior and pleased with their belongings... for a moment... until... wait... what is that? These collections are not made up of the same clothing?!

There are shoes and dresses in that collection that are not in this collection???!!!!

GRAB YOUR CREDIT CARD, BOYS! IT'S TIME TO HIT THE WEB!!!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

otakusan
That would make a good photostory. Having one of Otakusan's girls doing sales, and visiting other DD houses.

You know, that actually sounds like a cool idea very well worth thinking about how to set it up.

@onion15@

Mashiro would be happy if you actually have one box of "unused clothing" donated to her

too bad most of them are used

I was hoping you'd show what was in those boxes!!! That is an amazing collection!

My girls MUST NOT SEE THIS!!!

Hee thx littlebearries, I do admit i went a "tad bit" shopping happy when I first started the hobbie

Awesome!
That's impressive. I can say if you go on like this your dolls have more clothes than I have.

THx mitsuki, thx Yami

*jawdrop*

I see a couple items in your collection that I want! ^^; If you ever decide to do spring cleaning and get rid of some of your outfits I'm sure many of us here would exchange that useless rectangle paper stuff our jobs give us in exchange for some shiny pretty things for our vinyl ladies.

haha.. why what were you interested at? I do find that a lot of the pieces I haven't used more then once... let me know which ones you are eyeing, never know.. maybe it's one of those "don't plan on using anytime soon" items

Just...... damn. You sir, are the winner!

But now, since you mentioned accessories, you know that I'll have to break all mine out and take pics of them and you will have to as well.... otherwise we won't know who wins!

Billy

nah.. no winner or looser here, as long as we're all having fun, and destroying our wallets

as for the accessories, I don't know if I have space to lay them all out some of the weapons and furnitures do get pretty big

Wins a house full of vinyl girls who, for the moment, will feel superior and pleased with their belongings... for a moment... until... wait... what is that? These collections are not made up of the same clothing?!

There are shoes and dresses in that collection that are not in this collection???!!!!

GRAB YOUR CREDIT CARD, BOYS! IT'S TIME TO HIT THE WEB!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Lets go shopping!!!

AntElitist

^Damned. NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo...!

salica

Wow ! Your girls are so lucky to have a dad who spend so much money to make sure of their happiness

It's a really impressive amount of outfits you got there ...fantastic !