Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

Closing Down (April Fools)

Averis

You may have noticed that I haven't been as Active on the forum. Due to many events that have transPired, I'm afRaid I will have to shut down the sIte. For the last severaL months I tried to hold off this desicion, but it has come to a point that I can not continue to keep it running.

I hope the Future is bright fOr each and every One and that your dolLfies continue to bring you happinesS.

Innocentsake

Oh Averis... I knew this day would come ! Especially today of all days ( )

The hidden message within this message shows how much you didn't want to post this message but had to~ Don't worry, we all understand that you must do what you have to do!

So long, farewell

Auf Weidersehen, goodbye

Goodbye...

Goodbye...

Goodbye...!

archangeli
Oh Averis... I knew this day would come ! Especially today of all days ( )

The hidden message within this message shows how much you didn't want to post this message but had to~ Don't worry, we all understand that you must do what you have to do!

So long, farewell

Auf Weidersehen, goodbye

Goodbye...

Goodbye...

Goodbye...!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Innocentsake

Be strong archangeli!

I know the laughter is only a mask for the river of tears running down your face

baldylox

Actually, he's not joking. Averis IS shutting the place down.

The "joke" as it were, is that *I* am taking over the site from here on out. And there WILL be changes. Some of these will be well recieved by people here, others may not be. Some of the new rules are listed below:

1) All DD pics from here on out will include garters and stockings. MDD's are excluded from this rule but they all have to have stuffed animals in pics with them.

2) All members will pay site dues of $10 per month with all proceeds going to the MCF. ( Manami Cookie Fund ).

3) All sales in the marketplace will give me a 2% cut of profits. All these funds will also be funneled into the MCF.

4) Kymeara is now banned from the site due to being a doo doo head.

That is all for now.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

shinegamix

so i missed something. why is kymaera hated?

making my triumphant return

Anna-neko

2) All members will pay site dues of $10 per month with all proceeds going to the MCF. ( Manami Cookie Fund )

Her Grace king of knights would like it to be known her contend for the enforcement or indeed collection of those dues for a single girl's vanity. She demands those sums are given as tribute into her "dress fund" instead (Master just isn't keeping up with wardrobe demands)

Poofiemus

2) All members will pay site dues of $10 per month with all proceeds going to the MCF. ( Manami Cookie Fund )

Her Grace king of knights would like it to be known her contend for the enforcement or indeed collection of those dues for a single girl's vanity. She demands those sums are given as tribute into her "dress fund" instead (Master just isn't keeping up with wardrobe demands)

Agatha Heterodyne here.

I would like to take issue with both these allocations of funds. The funding of personal consumables and of personal clothing should be the sole responsibility of the individuals in question.

These monthly funds should instead be used to create a research budget. Science, whether practical execution or general theoretical research, enriches all our lives. Given the current state of public science funding in the United States (where our new overlord and probably our forum's server are located), we should do our part to ensure that research continues regardless of Congress's mercurial moods and further science for the benefit of all--though admittedly being the funders gives us first dibs, as it were.

I personally would like to suggest that one of our flagship research projects should be in the area of transdimensional matter transfer, and perhaps into the improvement of the Trans-Dimensional Toaster. This field is sadly underdeveloped worldwide, and with our members here so far-flung across the globe the capability to instantaneously send goods or individuals to one another would be of immediate benefit to all.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kymaera
so i missed something. why is kymaera hated?

I don't know. I was in total support of his and Averis's love affair. I'm shocked to hear that it was just all a sham. He weaseled the site out of Averis and dumped him for battrastard and his new pimp-mobile.

I reckon that it's just part of his plan to take over the site and kick out everyone that has more hair or brains than him. I was just doubly-hated for satisfying both criteria and the first to go. It won't be long till this site changes from "DollfieDreams: What's your Dollfie Dream?" to "Baldy'sDreams: Mine! Mine! All Mine! Not yours!"

baldylox

Ha ha ha! I suppose the funds generated by the site *could* be allocated into other things.... but I doubt science stuff would be one of them. I do like the outfit idea for Saber, I can always use more outfits for her. And I'm sure the SFS wouldn't mind more income. That's Shoes For Sprout.

As for the slander that Kymaera is throwing about, all of that's filthy lies! No proof! NONE! Just another reason he's getting Das Boot.

Billy

Silverwing

Oh Noes....please tell me that this is a prank. I join last night and it all falls down.....

kymaera

As for the slander that Kymaera is throwing about, all of that's filthy lies! No proof! NONE! Just another reason he's getting Das Boot.

Slander is verbal, not written. The proper terminology for written defamation would be libel. The fact that I know this and you do not is proof of my superior intelligence. This then supports one of my earlier statements. Since you've then proven your statement that "all of that is filthy lies!" is false, it appears that you, not I, are the one who is being fast and loose with the truth.

Or, putting it on terms you might understand:

"I'm not a doo doo head! You are a dumb stinky poop face!"

Averis

I've packed my stuff. I'm outta here! Let the reign of baldylox commence!

Oh... it's over? Darn!

shinegamix

aw well lets pray that all will stay well

making my triumphant return

baldylox
Slander is verbal, not written. The proper terminology for written defamation would be libel. The fact that I know this and you do not is proof of my superior intelligence. This then supports one of my earlier statements. Since you've then proven your statement that "all of that is filthy lies!" is false, it appears that you, not I, are the one who is being fast and loose with the truth.

First off, just because you know big words doesn't mean you're superior to me. Secondly, I don't need to know those words because I don't do what they mean. You obviously do this alot so that's why you know them so well. Third, I'm not fast or loose. I'm slow and tight.

Or, putting it on terms you might understand:

"I'm not a doo doo head! You are a dumb stinky poop face!"

See? How hard was that to come down to my level? If you had said that before you could have saved a lot of time and typing of large words.

I've packed my stuff. I'm outta here! Let the reign of baldylox commence!

Oh... it's over? Darn!

Dang! I didn't even get to ban anyone! That blows....

Billy

rubberduck217

2) All members will pay site dues of $10 per month with all proceeds going to the MCF. ( Manami Cookie Fund ).

Yeeaa one problem with that..... actually two.

First goes by the name Of Claudius and

the Second is Aeris and nether one of them will tolerate a deduction in there clothes/ snack account.

sorry but I an't the one that controls the cash here, i just make it that's all

00011.jpg

My beautiful twins Claudius 18/8 (Nero) Aeris 23/11 (Alter)