Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
gothikgrrl

Yamato Heads fit On Volks bodies?

gothikgrrl

I really like the Yamato dolls, but they are 50cm and to small to fit in with my other dolls (unless I started collecting a totally new size and between the Monster High girls and my 58-60cm resin BJDs I think I'm good LOL), so I'm wondering if their heads will fit on the Volks bodies? I have seen some I really like and would love them on a bigger size. Has anyone had any luck with this? Also, where do you buy these dolls? I have only seen two sites for them and one wasn't in English. Thanks!

Poofiemus

I'm guessing probably not. I've only seen Kymaera's RinRin (VMF50 Nao) in person, but her head is significantly smaller than a DD's--all over, not just the neck hole. It'd have kind of a pin-head effect probably. ^^; Granted, it may depend a bit on the head too--Sonico's for instance looks to be a bit bigger, though I don't know if it's enough to make her look decent on a DD body.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

gothikgrrl

I wish they'd make them a little bigger. Are there any other companies that make more expressions like Yamato dolls?

Error-Chan

You could try SQlab but that the only one I my self know of.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png