Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mangaemi

Airy and Neris's undies

mangaemi

So - maybe I'm a dumbo.. but aren't Airy and Neris's undies just the bottoms of the bikini outfits? Every once in a while you'll see someone selling the undies and make a point to say they are Airy or Neris's and maybe charge more than what they'd be if you bought the bikini set.

But to me they don't look any different?

yhst-70052297082953_2257_214848495

Maybe the difference is so small I can't tell? Or it's the fact of buying panties alone without paying volks shipping is the determining factor? They're super cute... I just wish Volks would make each girl's undies truly unique - even if its putting a silly bow on there.. XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

mangaemi

I'd wondered about that I only have the blue bikini ones. Neris's would have been super cute if they were green XD maybe they'll release those after another 3 years lol

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Misheru

Shimapan FTW! (short for "shima-pantsu" aka striped panties)

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Talolili
I'd wondered about that I only have the blue bikini ones. Neris's would have been super cute if they were green XD maybe they'll release those after another 3 years lol

I think it would be nice if they released the sets in different colors. There could be so many options...

At least Volks is doing something new with Asuna, they've never released a bra with a DD before. At least I don't think they have.

baldylox
At least Volks is doing something new with Asuna, they've never released a bra with a DD before. At least I don't think they have.

Actually both Ryomou Shimei and Kanu Unchou were released with bra and panty sets. Since the anime they're both from, Ikki Tousen, is a fanservice show where clothes are ripped off in every fight exposing undies constantly, they included them so you can show them off if you like.

I'm not sure if any other DD girls have included bras other than these two.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

Hmm, my Kanu didn't include a bra...

Kudo has a bra, and Lucy and Louise have camis included in their full set. I think one of the To Heart girls has a bra in addition to panties too. Maybe Tamaki?

baldylox

Maybe she's a hippie? LOL

Kanu's bra looks like a sports bra in white. It's the same material as the underwear that Ryomou came with as well as Kanu's panties. You'd have to check Volks pics to see them.

Kudo has a bra, and Lucy and Louise have camis included in their full set. I think one of the To Heart girls has a bra in addition to panties too. Maybe Tamaki?

Wow, Kudo has a bra? She needed one? I dunno if you can term a camisole as a bra but it's definitely lingerie.

Billy

Galvatim

Maybe she's a hippie? LOL

Kanu's bra looks like a sports bra in white. It's the same material as the underwear that Ryomou came with as well as Kanu's panties. You'd have to check Volks pics to see them.

Hmm, I'll have to look into this. I tried looking her up on Volks USA, then I remembered she was a Japan only release.

Wow, Kudo has a bra? She needed one? I dunno if you can term a camisole as a bra but it's definitely lingerie.

Billy

Haha, I guess it's a cami, too... I don't know lingerie that well. it's some frilly looking bikini topish thing.

Nekopon

My Noumi came with this thing. I'm not sure if it's a bra or a half nightie.. or...

6793168798_4f04afafb0_n.jpg

Noumi by mintycafe, on Flickr

VolksUSA says "Camisole". :p

DefectiveAngel

Some of the way older girls did. I'm pretty sure Nemu Asakura had a bra and panty set with at least one of her versions.

Here's a link to a sales post for her on Mandarake and it shows a bra and panty set included. http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-432271.html

Knowledge on the older released girls is more Mitsuki's territory, but I know I remembered seeing those items pictured with Nemu before.

And yes Tamaki and Manaka both had a bra and panties included with their default set.

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/dd_tamanee.html/

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/dd_iintyo.html/

mitsuki

I have seen a lot of Kanu full sets and none have a bra. She is a very free spirit it seems. haha

5787841677_87eebf2048.jpg

Hard to see product literature for Kanu

Ryomou does come with a bra:

5788397982_55e51d6c9c.jpg

Hard to see product literature for Ryomou

So did Transfer student version Ayanami Rei:

5787845459_76924dce5a.jpg

To Heart's Manaka and Tamaki did too.

5788392810_9df0cd4724.jpg

Manaka's set

Kudo/Noumi's cute camisole:

5785203564_b60a751247.jpg

Talolili

You think they'd include bras with all of them (unless the outfit is very revealing). Seems kind of odd to have only panties.

baldylox

Hmm, I could have sworn Kanu came with a bra.... oh well. Chalk me up being wrong there! But seeing as how many they've done in the past, I wonder why they don't include them with more girls? It only seems fair to give the girls a full set of undies instead of just the bottoms.

Billy

shinegamix

how coulds kanu have a bra. she always shows shitapai in the anime

making my triumphant return