Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
WoundedNight64

DD cosplays on Taobao

WoundedNight64

Hey everyone,

I've been browsing Taobao for a while now, but I can't seem to get the hang of it. Mostly because I can't read Chinese, and when I run it through google translate it makes very little sense and seems to stop working.

So can anyone link me some good, reputable dealers on taobao that sell DD cosplay? I'm not looking for any in particular just a seller. And if you come across Fate/ ones, especially Caster from Faye/ Stay Noght, could you link it? I found a Saber Bride one, but no others.

Thank you all in advance,

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

chinti
Hey everyone,

I've been browsing Taobao for a while now, but I can't seem to get the hang of it. Mostly because I can't read Chinese, and when I run it through google translate it makes very little sense and seems to stop working.

So can anyone link me some good, reputable dealers on taobao that sell DD cosplay? I'm not looking for any in particular just a seller. And if you come across Fate/ ones, especially Caster from Faye/ Stay Noght, could you link it? I found a Saber Bride one, but no others.

Thank you all in advance,

can u link me to saber bride? interested as well

Innocentsake

I've never bought anything from Taobao so I can't say anything about how reputable this particular seller is. But I've bookmarked lots of shops in case I want to buy something in the future and I remembered this one sold many cosplay outfits:

http://shop34410518.taobao.com/category-135076076.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w873064158.39.A8ysWB&search=y&catName=DD%D7%A8%C7%F8#bd

I just linked the section for everything DD related so there will be regular/lolita/& cosplay all mixed together. This might be the same seller that you found the Saber Bride cosplay since they have one, but I wanted to link it just in case~

WoundedNight64
I've never bought anything from Taobao so I can't say anything about how reputable this particular seller is. But I've bookmarked lots of shops in case I want to buy something in the future and I remembered this one sold many cosplay outfits:

http://shop34410518.taobao.com/category-135076076.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w873064158.39.A8ysWB&search=y&catName=DD%D7%A8%C7%F8#bd

I just linked the section for everything DD related so there will be regular/lolita/& cosplay all mixed together. This might be the same seller that you found the Saber Bride cosplay since they have one, but I wanted to link it just in case~

That;s the one I found first, they have a great selection, but nothing really jumping out as a must have. It's the same one with saber bride too ^^

I did manage to find another one, and they have a lot of cosplays for DD and BJD

http://shop60320742.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.3.XYbpNL

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for: