Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

killerchan

chatting?

killerchan

so uh i wondered if maybe we could just chat normally? D: id like to get to know people who want to know me! (im not so new but im not a expert either.... and i dont have many friends...) id like to see if people will contribute and just have a nice intro/chat thread. If this is considered spam please delete it ;-;

ill start first:

"hey, my name is killerchan on here and on den of angels, i have resin boys and vinyl girls, currently speaking i have 8 girls (which 2 are just heads awaiting bodies) and i have 8 boys (one floating head) im getting 3 more dolls on layaways. Im not going to go into detail because my post will be too long and boring, my real name is jessica (jess or jj for short) im 22 and also into gaming, anime, yaoi, figurines etc... i have a dog named roxy shes a mixed breed, im not actually sure of what though~

I work at kfc and it sucks, i really want to find a better job, if you have any suggestions for me that would be great! now that im 22 the government said that theres a newstart benefit i can apply for, i need the money so yeah it would be great to get that on top of my kfc wages and get my debt down!

Ive lurked and seen alot of great photography on here, i suck at it so im always scared to know what others think of my bad blurry shots.... D: point and click has always just "done" it for me but for some reason i end up with shitty shots when i look at them on my computer.... something to do with artificial lighting? im not sure.... oh hey anyway this post is getting way too long now i think ill cut it off there...

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

mitsuki

Nice to meet you, Jess. My name is Terri. I live in Minnesota. I am a postdoctoral fellow in a research lab. We study HIV and gene therapy. The lab is like a second family. There are people from all over the world working here, so I am lucky to interact with so many amazing cultures. I love hearing about other countries.

My family moved around a lot when I was growing up. I was born in Nebraska but we left when I was 2. I remember Chicago a lot more and consider that to be my favorite place I lived. But I wasn't the one who had to shovel the snow. haha My only brother (6 years younger) was born there. Chicago will always be special to me. After Chicago, we lived in Louisiana, the Houston area of Texas, Utah, and Kansas. My parents and grandparents are from Texas, so it is like the home base of my family no matter where we are. My parents are back in Texas, so that is where I go for Christmas. It is very different from other places and I love going back there. When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why people got so obsessed with Texas. I understand them more now. I got my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Genetics and Biochemistry. I got my PhD in biomedical sciences up here in Minnesota.

I also like anime. Yaoi is fun stuff! I used to draw and paint a lot more in the past. I am like you and worry my photos aren't that good. I don't post too often but I upload a lot to Flickr so my friends can see what I am doing.

Aside from anime, my family has loved Star Trek for generations. We used to watch X-Files as a family too and more recently House. The science in House is hilariously wrong often. My medical doctor friends say the medicine is off too. It is such an enjoyable show though. My family loves silly spoof movies too like Naked Gun, Airplane, comically bad B horror movies, Mystery Science Theater 3000, and the original Evil Dead movies. Galaxy Quest was funny too. Recently, Galvatim lent me Firefly. I loved it, but I am sad there isn't more. I also liked Dollhouse which was recommended by another friend.

I love animals, particularly of the canine variety (dogs, wolves, foxes) as well as dinosaurs. We had a great time living a few months in Utah and have taken vacation trips to the Rocky Mountains to enjoy more dinosaur related destinations. We traveled the country in our station wagon with our family dog and have been to almost all the states. Despite all this domestic traveling and visiting Mexico and Canada, I haven't left this continent unless Hawaii counts. I don't even have a passport. DDs take my money, so I don't travel much. All my vacation days are used going to Texas for Christmas so I don't have as much opportunity to travel either. But my family is really important to me, so I would generally prefer going home than anywhere else.

killerchan
Nice to meet you, Jess. My name is Terri.

hey terri! i finally get to know your real name mitsuki.... (i kinda like calling you mitsuki just because i love japanese things! xD ) wow i bet working in a lab is cool, oh and that also means your smart? am i right? do you get to do many fun things or is it just work? so what is it you actually do? im kinda confused, im not that smart to figure it out... AHH! DO YOU HELP SAVE THE WORLD?! owo; like cure cancer? xD;

I dont know what its like in america but it sure sounds nice in Chicago, all i remember was baseball i think? xD; lots of moving around too, how was the other places? where i live is just a small boring town with nothing to do, sure theres beaches but albany australia rains like 90% of the time =w=;

ive stalked most peoples flickr/photo accounts.... and its not a confession id like to share but please dont take it the wrong way i just love looking at everyones piccys of their dolls!! hehehe yaoi is awesome~ so if you used to draw can you show me sometime?

my dad loves frikken star trek, im more of a star wars fan myself, i used to watch doctor who with him only because david tennant was the doctor but now that hes not on anymore i dont watch i loved david tennant he was my favourite doctor! D:

dinosours?!?! D: the only dinos i saw was a robot one at the zoo when they had a special exhibition showing but then they took it down after a month ;-; i loved it because when i was walking through i didnt realise they were activated by movement (aka you walk up to it and it starts moving and calling) so when i was standing waiting for mum then started to walk it yelled and come right toward me!! D: scary!

haweewee lol, aparently theres alot of bad things going on in the news there like australians falling victim to the drugs and alcohol and getting blamed for doing wrong things when they didnt want it in the first place.... D: ive never been outside my country .... and ive only been to melbourne 3 times only just recently too not like im a traveller/holiday person anyway.... D: i wanted to go to japan! japan is were my dreams are i hope lol

ive never typed such a long post before! xD;; hooray for me i think?

mitsuki

Thank you for your nice comments, Jess! Life in the lab is a series of extremes. We spend time really focused and concentrating and then we joke around and laugh a lot when we take a break for lunch or tea. We are serious about our work but we aren't serious people. It is a fun place to work. We mostly only work on HIV and glaucoma but we might get into some aging studies.

Wow! That is a lot of rain in Albany. I prefer small towns. I live in one now. The crime rates are low. It isn't too hard to get from one place to the next. We don't really have traffic jams. We do have crazy weather sometimes. It is May 2nd and we just got a pile of snow:

8702396088_dab0c82036.jpg

8702397818_2b97fd4010.jpg

It is unusual though for us to have such extreme weather. Last year was opposite and we had temperatures in the 80s F (27 - 30ºC) by March.

Here are some things I drew a few years ago:

6045850061_873ac55ea7.jpg

6045850087_5fa0d3c291.jpg

6045850127_d88e7726e1.jpg

6046399294_bd9394173a.jpg

6045850159_e8a6f4c6eb.jpg

6045850287_3e01ecb8f3.jpg

6045848507_e630553732.jpg

6045848435_ddb1b2cbfe.jpg

That is so funny your dad likes Star Trek so much. My aunt is much more of a Star Wars fan too. My mom likes both. I completely agree that David Tennant is my favorite doctor too.

I would love a motion activated dinosaur. I think going to Japan would be fun. I would also love to see Egypt, Greece, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Sweden, Belgium, Spain... haha I guess lots of places would be wonderful to see.

Anouc

Hey ^^

Funny idea to chat here.

I am Miró from Germany (girl). My name is "stolen" from the paint-artist Jean Miró. His pictures are really ...kind of weird xD ... But i think my mom liked the idea to call me Miró. My second more girlish name is Maren *urg* but i dont like it a lot it sounds so normal xD

I live in a small city near Hamburg. Maybe some of you know hamburg. Its in the north of Germany. I like my city because its small but doese have everything you need (except a Volksstore XP). But i wish i would live more in the north because i really like the ocean. *__*

I am a water-child. I really love to play in water. When i take a bath than i am in it for more than an hour. I know thats not that good for the skin (or at least i heard about it) but i do it 2-3 in a week xD ... I would do it every day, but thats to expensive so i only take a short shower the other days.

About films. I am a big fan of "X-files" an "Fringe" ...

I also love to see ghibli-films on tv, i have them all as a dvd but i prefer to see it in tv, it feels kind if special xD ...

Ähm... Dont know what to tell now xD ...

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

DivinitaAria

I also love to see ghibli-films on tv, i have them all as a dvd but i prefer to see it in tv, it feels kind if special xD ...

I'm the same way about watching movies or anything. I prefer to watch them when they're on tv

I also really like this thread; seems like sometimes you don't get a chance to open up and learn about someone via forum!

A little bit about myself:

I go to university in Ohio and have yet to decide what to do with my life. I can't make decisions at all (I have a frustrating time trying to decide simple things)! Going to be studying entrepreneurship and accounting next school year. It'll be my third year overall at college and I'm hoping to get out and find a job...I really want to get out of the dorms!! When not at school I work at a pizza shop. I have the best boss ever and great people to work with. We laugh all the time!

Aside from dolls, I love horses and I used to ride horses but haven't due to school. I love Border Collies and Aussies They're so intelligent, kind, and loyal; My reason for wanting to get out of school is so I can adopt one ! I wish I could give ever animal at shelters a home

I enjoy fantasy and fairies and unicorns. Some of my favorite movies include Ever After and The Sound of Music (strange because old movies and music generally creeps me out)

Random fact...I'm somewhat of a germ freak or OCD or something? I usually eat with plastic silverware and generally use plates/dishes/cups that only I use. I don't like it when people touch my stuff or cough/sneeze near me.

Lettuce makes me cringe. When I say lettuce or just look at it...Please tell me I'm not the only one

Rise - Rise // Rise #2 - Rise // Ritsuko - 2B // Momo - M.O.M.O. // Nayuki -Mikuru // Romi - 09 // Makoto - Sailor Jupiter // Mikasa - DD07 (WIP)
Wishlist: DDH-25 for custom Akechi 🥰

killerchan
Thank you for your nice comments, Jess!

your welcome~ im usually a nice person in real life anyway hahaha so i wouldnt turn evil on here unless someone provoked me~ your job sounds really important and im sure it will save lifes once you crack the secrets! i think thats awesome compared to my crappy kfc job serving the population with grease and crap.... xD; and yes our crime rate isnt bad, my street is especially quiet because they keep to themselves never really making themselves heard (also because there was a drug raid a few years ago hehehe) so its pretty good if you want peace and quiet....

wow! i love all your images *.* ive never seen snow in real life... being in australia and all... and the images youve drawn look so cool! my favourites are the the coin, caterpilla and the rose great job! so life-like on the caterpilla, did you practice that one? yay we both like david~ -huggles- doesnt your dinosaurs move? owo; i thought they were all the same? ._.

Hey ^^ Funny idea to chat here.

Yeah~ i wanted to know everyone to know in real life.... (well in the sense of it anyway~) so i created this thread in hopes it wouldnt be considered spam ;-; wow you get two names?! thats not fair... my dad named me because he was watching tv and his favourite show had a character named jessica and he thought it suited me so mum chose my middle name jane, id rather much prefer mums name but it says jessica on my birth certificate so i got to stick to it... xD;

Im a water person but since ive had a bad experience at my local swimming pool i dont go there or take baths because im too fat ;-; i cant even.... you get the picture.... ._. germany sounds nice~ i would love to travel but because of this hobby... hahaha im always so broke and in debt~ xD i love studio ghibli!!! my favourite type of anime, i love totoro and spirited away and and all of them!! *0* although my first anime was inuyasha

I also really like this thread; seems like sometimes you don't get a chance to open up and learn about someone via forum!

exactly! this is why i made this thread, i felt like the community wasnt really that open to share themselves and just generally chat about life until now!~ (also i was super bored when i made it xD )

its hard making decisions and im bad at them too, im sure we all are at one stage! same with me im not sure what my next step in life is.... im hoping its away from fast food and into a stable full time job where i can support myself and my hobby without getting into debt and also try to grow up mentally! (i have to catch up with my body! D: i still act like a little kid...) also i agree with the border collies but Aussies..... not so much~ (im not intellegent! hahaha) my favourite breed is toy poodle because my grandmas dog is so dang smart!

I see those poor animals in cages and it makes me sad D: but i dont want to be a crazy dog lady.... im a crazy doll lady already~

im a little bit of a germaphobe.... but not too bad, i usually crave washing my hands because i cant do it while working and im handling money from people... this one guy friggen sneezed on the note as he passed it to me.... ;-; so bad soo soo bad....

Also i think i know the reason why you cringe at lettuce, its because its green and wrinkly right? and its mostly dirty when you first buy it! >w<; i can get that but i do eat lettuce hahaha

moonfaery

Hello everyone ^_^

My real name is Amanda, and I'm currently a university student studying computer science. I'm from lots of different places (born in the Philippines, lived in North Carolina for 13 years, lived in California for 4, South Carolina for 4, and now back in North Carolina lol!)

I've been married for almost three years to a wonderful nerdy guy that loves dolls too :3

I have two cats (Rukia and Renji) that are my furry babies.

I'm known for being a good cook to my friends and family (and my husband's office loves me when I bring in baked goods lol). My favorite things to cook are Filipino stuff like Lumpia, Adobo, and pancit, (because I'm half filipino XD) and southern type dishes like black eyes peas, fat back, and fried chicken, (because that's my other half, white southern haha).

Aside from dolls, I like to knit, play video games (especially Gears of War and Skyrim), bake, crafty things, and photography.

Nice to learn about everyone else

Hubby & mine's Girls: Kana (Saber Extra), Serena (Momo), Taki (Cirno), Allora (06), Mizuki (Nanami)

moonfaery

Killerchan-I know the feeling about a sucky job! I’ve worked at a lot of fast food places, they aren't the most fun places to work at. >.< And yay for yaoi

Mitsuki-That sounds like an interesting job! I know about the moving around! My dad was in the Air Force, so we did a good bit of that. And yay for House haha XD Btw, your art is awesome!

Anouc-I love the water too! When I was small we lived in a house with a swimming pool, and I went swimming every day that I could! And love love Fringe!

DivinitaAria- I just finished up an entry level accounting class, it’s pretty interesting! My favorite movie is Ever After! I could watch it every day

Hubby & mine's Girls: Kana (Saber Extra), Serena (Momo), Taki (Cirno), Allora (06), Mizuki (Nanami)

moonfaery

sorry bout that ^^;

Edited by Guest

killerchan

moonfaery! D: please limit to one chat post! your gonna get my thread banned!

i love yaoi and playing video games, skyrim i played it for a few hours and got to that knee joke and just quit for teh lulz, i was like "yep i heard that joke im quitting" xD; i wish i was still a student.... life as a student feels way better then hard labour... D:

moonfaery

Sorry didn't know

We have the game on PC, so the different mods you can have are fun :3

killerchan
Sorry didn't know

We have the game on PC, so the different mods you can have are fun :3

-pet pet- there there, thats ok~

mods? did you mean you can do mods and skyrim??

moonfaery

Yes, on PC you can download different mods. There is anything you can imagine on there

Error-Chan

My go :3

Hiya everyone, my name is Samantha but everyone called me Sam or Samby. I am 21 and I am a winter baby with only 11 days between my birthday and Christmas . I live with my mum and dad as well as my grandad, sister her boyfriend and my fiancé ( really full house here XD ) I am uninployed sadly but really hope I can find a job soon . I live in a small village called Camelford in north Cornwall and I just love it here! My house has a beautiful view out the front and open fealds out to te back.

I have done 3 years of art college where I met my fiancé first year we have been together 5 years in October and I love him to bits

Other then the doll hobby I love to draw. I like manga and anime as well as role playing on world of Warcraft. So far I have never been to a anime con nore doll meet so soon I hope to go to one XD I do enjoy many vidio games but I'm not the sort of person to finish them haha( I'm the person that liked to get as ment cop stars on GTA )

Umm I can't think of anything else to put so if you want to ask a question go ahead

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Nelly19

UUUMMMM

I think this is a cool idea ^.^ My name is Shenell, i prefer to be called India or indie. I am from the Bahamas, where if its not raining its hot lol. Am 20, on the forum am a bit of a talker but truth be told outside of virtual reality am a hermit and mostly stay to myself. I even talk to most of my friends online only. I am currently employed but its aweful and am trying to get back into banking. I am also going back to school to get my first degree, i was in school for a year and couldnt handle the people am working on it. This is the most social interaction i have participated in, in my life time.

I love dolls, but being african european, i would like dark dolls so am currently working on that, plus my dolls get dirty so quick >.<. I love to swim even though am not a strong swimmer but i aim to be! And am not in any relationships, cause men creep me out even though most of my friends are guys lol! I love animals, and DIY projects, i am suppose to be moving out on my own by the end of the year so my own apartment will be decorated with things i make. I also love shopping (online) and teaching myself to sew.

Learning that its safe outside my shell too

Sekitan no Hashira

Hi! My real name is Kona, though most of my friends call me Chiizuko, which is an odd name that I came up with in third grade, and unfortunately stuck with me through all the following years. You can call me either Kona or Seki, I don't much care which. I live in southern New York, where it's been at least 85 degrees Fahrenheit every day for almost a month. I've recently started working as a cashier at Target, which is a boring and occasionally awkward job, but at least it pays. And it's pretty much the best I can get as I'm just going into tenth grade.

I've been absorbed with Japanese culture since I was a little kid, and am fairly fluent in speaking. Not quite as much in writing . I can also draw manga half decent. Discovering Dollfie Dream practically gave me a heart attack due to excitedness. Aside from Japanese stuff, I've been playing basketball since I was ten, and Irish dancing since I was six, which has proved itself to be surprisingly time consuming. And I sew. Working on a uniform set for my girl right now.

Welp... I guess that's it.

Specializing in the art of being different, which is a polite way of saying "weird."

I do think I'm too young for this hobby…