Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Silverwing

Fridge Raider

Silverwing

So a few days ago, I came downstairs to discover that sometime in the night, my kitchen had been trashed. I had believed it was my dog for two reasons, A.) the scratches all over the fridge. and B.) No 1/3 Scale girl is capable of that level of destruction. but just to be sure, I decided to place a camera in my kitchen the following night...

8709371020_f13864d648_z.jpg

2:15 AM

8709371056_4fd75efa78_z.jpg

Why am I not surprised?

Saber: *Gulp, Gulp*

8709371090_8f8bf49d80_z.jpg

Saber: "Hmmm"

8708262589_78f93b19ca_z.jpg

*Fling! -can clanks to the ground*

8708262635_46c862f700_z.jpg

Saber: "HNNNNGH! HnnnGH!

8708262711_ec313cb7d3_z.jpg

It appears she's grabbing something off camera....

8709395696_f33de9ed8d_z.jpg

Saber: "I will not be denied!"

8709395732_123dcd199d_z.jpg

That explains the scratches.....

8709395758_7e6d0b9f99_z.jpg

Saber: "Caesar be praised...."

8708280873_531df992ab_z.jpg

*clink! clink!*

And 10 minutes later.....

8708280923_2c9629ab91_z.jpg

Saber: "Yum....."

At least I know my dog is innocent....

Edited by Guest

Anna-neko

why that lil glutton...

PS: sorry to get pedantic, but its spelled Caesar. C-A-E-S-A-R

battrastard

LOL!! The Saber stigma of gluttony is absolutely verified!!!

(And that beer bottle looks suspiciously like it has a Deschutes Brewing label on it, if I'm not mistaken?)

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Silverwing
why that lil glutton...

PS: sorry to get pedantic, but its spelled Caesar. C-A-E-S-A-R

Haha. She and I are going to have a talk later. and thanks for pointing out the error, I'm uptight about my spelling too. I'm amazed I missed it. I just edited it. haha.

LOL!! The Saber stigma of gluttony is absolutely verified!!!

(And that beer bottle looks suspiciously like it has a Deschutes Brewing label on it, if I'm not mistaken?)

This isn't the first time either.... and yes! it's a Black Butte Porter! Good eye!

battrastard

*chuckle* I'm a big fan of Black Butte Porter, and Obsidian Stout, also!! Good choice in ales, sir!!

Innocentsake

Ah this is too cute! Really not surprised by this at all~ I believe you owe your dog an apology Really like that the photos are black & white. Really adds to the whole undercover camera plan

PrettyCranium

I really like the way this was shot, gives a cool hidden camera look. Poor doggie got the blame for this, and yet it was Saber all along. No fridge will stop her!

What did she eat? Cream cheese and sour cream? Sounds like something I might eat.

Amyseeker

Hahaha so cute :3 She's no doubt about use her sword when she's hungry =P

At Home: Aya (DDH-07), Haruka (Saber Extra) & Rin Rin (Rin Tohsaka) Aoko (Aoko Aozaki) & Hikaru (Rin Shibuya)

Silverwing
*chuckle* I'm a big fan of Black Butte Porter, and Obsidian Stout, also!! Good choice in ales, sir!!

Thanks! I haven't had Obsidian Stout yet, but I hear good things.

kymaera

Well, at least it wasn't Saber eating the dog. Need to keep the fridge well stocked to prevent that.

Traveller

I wonder if Saber will attempt to scale the fridge to see what is on the top shelfs

Nice & Short, and have to agree that the B&W pics give it that nice camera look.

BTW..... Where did Saber get her outfit from? It suits her well

Silverwing
Ah this is too cute! Really not surprised by this at all~ I believe you owe your dog an apology Really like that the photos are black & white. Really adds to the whole undercover camera plan

I do. haha. I never really messed with the color settings until now but I'm glad I did. Thanks for the

comments!

I really like the way this was shot, gives a cool hidden camera look. Poor doggie got the blame for this, and yet it was Saber all along. No fridge will stop her!

What did she eat? Cream cheese and sour cream? Sounds like something I might eat.

I never actually blamed the dog outright. I still believe in a fair trial.

Saber is pretty unbiased when it comes to the things she eats. she got into the nutella a few times too.

Silverwing
I wonder if Saber will attempt to scale the fridge to see what is on the top shelfs

Nice & Short, and have to agree that the B&W pics give it that nice camera look.

BTW..... Where did Saber get her outfit from? It suits her well

She didn't bother. most of the salads were up there. I don't think she likes healthy food much.

Thanks about her outfit! I got the shirt from a seller on ebay. Mybayer or somthingrather. the shorts are from TTYA on etsy.

Well, at least it wasn't Saber eating the dog. Need to keep the fridge well stocked to prevent that.

Unlike Galvatim's alter, My Saber has no desire to eat the furry critters. I think she hopes to use my dog as a war mount. hahaha.

mitsuki

She is so cute! It is good you had things in the refrigerator. Imagine if you didn't have anything. She would probably have raided a nearby home or a McDonald's and gotten into way more trouble.

battrastard
She would probably have raided a nearby home or a McDonald's and gotten into way more trouble.

I could see that: *Standing on counter, waving sword* "Fish Sandwich!! NAOW!!!!"

(Reference to the "fish Sandwich": viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7044 just too cute to let go!)

mitsuki

Yes!!! The Fish Sandwich of Infamy!!! Seriously, Mr. battrastard, you should join scripple.org. We do nothing but act silly there. I am not saying you are silly but I think you would fit in.

baldylox

Hmm.... this might explain why my kitchen seems to be in disarray when I wake up every day. And here I figured it was Manami....

I loved this story! The hidden camera feel is excellent, a great idea that is well done. And seeing how Saber got into the fridge was great altho I feel bad for Aestus being used in such a pitiful way.

I really enjoy your stories, please keep up the good work with them!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Silverwing
She is so cute! It is good you had things in the refrigerator. Imagine if you didn't have anything. She would probably have raided a nearby home or a McDonald's and gotten into way more trouble.

Thanks!

I *had* things in the fridge. the McD's raid was today.

I could see that: *Standing on counter, waving sword* "Fish Sandwich!! NAOW!!!!"

(Reference to the "fish Sandwich": viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7044 just too cute to let go!)

It's too bad my brother doesn't work at McD's anymore. I could have gotten away with the most epic picture ever put up on these boards.

Silverwing
Hmm.... this might explain why my kitchen seems to be in disarray when I wake up every day. And here I figured it was Manami....

I loved this story! The hidden camera feel is excellent, a great idea that is well done. And seeing how Saber got into the fridge was great altho I feel bad for Aestus being used in such a pitiful way.

I really enjoy your stories, please keep up the good work with them!

Billy

Thanks!! You might want to ask your Saber about it.... it might be her AND Manami! I think Saber is forgetting her purpose. She uses that sword for trivial stuff all the time. like prodding me to my car to get her doughnuts at 3 AM, flicking light switches, changing the channel on the remote....I'm glad you like reading them. I may have mentioned it, but I drew a lot of ideas about content, props, poses etc. from people like Yourself, Scripple, Galvatim, and so forth with my own ideas on top.

Oni-Chan

Hehehe, Great Story! Have you thought about making a mini movie using those images? That would be cute

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

baldylox
I may have mentioned it, but I drew a lot of ideas about content, props, poses etc. from people like Yourself, Scripple, Galvatim, and so forth with my own ideas on top.

Thank you very much! I'm flattered you've liked my ideas enuff to use them for ideas and stories of your own. I really like your girls and how they interact and I look forward to seeing more of their antics!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Silverwing
Hehehe, Great Story! Have you thought about making a mini movie using those images? That would be cute

It's something I would love to do. unfortunatley I lack the patience needed to take the volume of pics needed for stop-motion animation.

Thank you very much! I'm flattered you've liked my ideas enuff to use them for ideas and stories of your own. I really like your girls and how they interact and I look forward to seeing more of their antics!

Billy

No problem! I love my girls and I'm happy everybody else seems to as well!