Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

A new girl is born! Meet Marleigh!

baldylox

I'm sure you all know Anne from me talking about her clothes and such all the time. Well, she has been bugging me about finding her a girl to have as her own and to have for modeling her clothing.

I searched high and low on Ebay, YJA and lots of other places to find used DDII bodies at reasonable prices but nothing ever turned up. Even bodies that were stained BADLY were selling on YJA at stupid prices like $180-$200 USD. So I wasn't sure what to do other than have her just order a new one off Volks US site.

Thankfully our generous host here at the forums, Averis, came to my aid! He had a DDII body and 04 head he was not using and he offered a deal to me for them. So we came to an agreement and I finally got a DD for Anne!

But for faceups, I am no good. I had to have someone who knew what they were doing do this for me and Anne. After checking around, I found out that our very own Littlebearries does them! We talked back and forth and she cut me a deal I couldn't refuse. So after being gone for about a week, the head came back and I now had a complete girl to present Anne with!

I just want to extend a huge thank you to both Averis and Littlebearries for being SO nice to both me and Anne! We could not have done this without all your help!

So here is that girl! She doesn't have a name just yet but Anne is working on one.

<>

5851243398_925f78709e_z.jpg

Here's a closeup:

5850695971_a238d92786_z.jpg

The wig she is wearing is the twin pigtail one Mamimi always wears. It just has the pigtails undone.

5851279240_5d921c26a2_z.jpg

The little monkey she has with her was sent as a gift from Littlebearries. He's a good monkey tho, not a bad monkey!

Now she tries on Manami's wig:

5850719663_f01994a7e4_z.jpg

I think she is too cute like this!

5850716007_1db063ea05_z.jpg

Of course, Anne made her shirt and pants. And here she is hugging her monkey! She is so cute! Ahhhh.....

5850730935_361b4faaf8_z.jpg

Here is another closeup. The details on the faceup are amazing. Littlebearries is VERY talented!

The eyes she has are customs and 22mm. She looks very wide eyed and energetic since you can see so much white in them. I think she may benefit from some 24mm eyes in the future. But Anne said she likes this look for now.

5851294528_bf766b9852_z.jpg

And finally, some shots of her with my family. I know my girls aren't posed so great but I was kind if rushed as Anne was getting ready to leave with her girl and I wanted more pics of her!

5851235822_46a19d6983_z.jpg

And with Manami:

5850679165_4b2913e392_z.jpg

And here she is saying thank you to Littlebearries and Averis for helping her get adopted!

5850675575_1a18811d79_z.jpg

Thanks again you guys! I really , REALLY appreciate it!

Billy

Edited by Guest

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Zukin

She's darling! I really love her lips, they're so beautifully painted! She has such a detailed face, very gorgeous!

I'm sure you'll be making Anne very happy.

Edited by Guest

Galvatim

She's very cute! Please give my congrats to Anne! Littlebearries does such great work, and Averis is awesome for hooking you up! (Not to mention giving us this great site!)

mitsuki

She is so lovely! I am sure Anne is so happy. That is great of Averis and Littlebearries to help so much! I love the shot of so many girls all together.

DefectiveAngel

She's just so adorable!!!! ^_^ Congrats on being able to help Anne get her very on dollfie. That was so nice of Averis and Littlebearries to really help you out. The face-up that Littlebearries did is wonderful. Anne's dollfie looks like such a sweet girl. I'm really loving her with Mamami's wig without the pigtails and the bow on top. I'm looking forward to hearing what Anne decides to name her.

Till Troll

I think the white around her eyes is actually very cute: it makes her seem all the more innocent, and suits her face up well!

I am looking forward to seeing what Anne creates now she has her own DD demanding new clothes!

Averis

There she is! Wow, she's looks great! Littlebearries did a wonderful job. This is the first time I parted with a doll, I'm happy she has a found a caring home. Seeing her with your girls somehow makes me feel more connected to them.

I'm glad I could help and happy that Anne can now have a model for her sewing. You guys helped me out as well, I was able to pay off Airy, thankfully, before her early arrival. So many thanks from me as well.

Hopefully, she'll visit your girls again and we can watch her grow/evolve as well.

baldylox

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you all like Annes girl!

I was extremely happy to be able to help out Anne. And at the same time, I was glad to help Averis and Littlebearries. Everyone wins!

I will make sure to keep up with Annes girl and tell you all her name when she gets one. And whenever I have the chance, I'll have her drop by and hangout with my girls.

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments!

Billy

OtakuDepot

Wow, she is really adorable. It's so great that Averis and Littlebearries could help you get her together for Anne.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

cgivisionary

Awwwwww! Tell Anne "Congrats" for me, please. Now she has a cutie of her own.

otakusan

That is awesome how the community here helps each other out like this Congrats to Anne and big star "good job" stickers to Averis and Littlebearries

baldylox

Thank you guys! I'm really glad I was able to round up the help to get Anne a girl of her own. It seemed to mean a lot to her so it made me happy.

Anne's been a bit busy lately so I haven't talked to her much. But I may see ehr this coming weekend. Hopefully I'll get a name for her girl to share with yall. And maybe some pics if I'm lucky!

Billy

Milk

It's cool that Anne finally got a girl on her own. Tell her I'm happy for her.

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

baldylox
It's cool that Anne finally got a girl on her own. Tell her I'm happy for her.

Sure thing! Thank you!

Oh, I found out her name, it's Marleigh.

Billy