Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Suzuna

Listing of Volks Outfits?

Suzuna

I've seen a lot of people posting links to old outfits. Is there a listing anywhere with the links to all the old outfits? I'd love to see them! It would be a great way to build a wishlist.

DefectiveAngel

The best way to find older outfits is going to the Volks US site: http://www.volksusa.com/store.html and using their search by entering search terms like: *February Collection* *October Gathering* *Dolls Party (insert number)* *Dolpa* and so on.

Only drawback is any outfit that was a Japan only release you will not be able to find listed on Volks US.

In all honesty I've actually been thinking about creating a list of all the known events with links and any notable outfit release that came with that event.

If people are are interested in me making such a list I would be more than happy to do it in my spare time. I would probably need some help from some of the more veteran members, but overall because of my crazy obsession and passion of Volks outfits I have a good overall general knowledge of Volks outfits. ^_^

Poofiemus

A list like that would be awesome! Huge bonus points if it lists both the Japanese and US names for items, as it turns out they're sometimes different. (For instance, apparently what was called the "retro poncho set" in the US was something along the lines of "purple tube top set" in Japanese.)

But yeah, I'd totally use a list like that. I've run into sets on DoA and Mandarake and sometimes had quite a hunt to get images of the whole set on the doll.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.