Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Choppi

Greetings from Indiana, USA! ♥

Choppi

Hello, all! My name is Lauren, and I’m a long time memorabilia collector of many things (from gaming, Disney, film, movie, anime, etc!) and I am extremely shy... getting the courage to post took a lot! Only just this month I accidentally stumbled upon the world of Dollfie, so I am the definition of a newbie, but I'm working to get past that title to "collector" like I did with all my other things!

I am now working on my first Dollfie. She's going to be a MDD Hanyuu from Higurashi -- and she'll be done by the end of the month! I have everything ordered, and it just has to all be made and get here. Individually finding and commissioning a handful of artists for each part was an adventure on its own!

I’m even already gathering pieces here and there for the next three customs being Rika Furude, Rena Ryuugu, and Lucy/Nyuu! I am also hunting for the limiteds of Maria and Noumi, but that's a discussion for another time

Moral of the story? There's no going back now!! Dollfies really do take over your life from the first glance. I can’t even think about anything else, I’m completely obsessed!! ;v; There's so much to learn about this hobby... it's exciting!

I in no way have the photography skills that so many members here have, but when they’re completed I’ll do my best to provide you all photos! Nice to meet you all! ♥ Please forgive me for any newbishness I may do in the future!

Haha, see you around! I hope to learn a lot!

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

Shailara

Hello! I can't wait to see your custom girl OvO! I'm sure she'll be lovely~ And I'm sure the other girls will be just as lovely~ Good luck in your hunt too ;3

I feel you there though hehee~ When I first got into BJDs, I was so all over the place trying to learn everything @v@ It wasn't the same when I got into DDs though, because I had already heard this and that while in the BJD hobby, so when I jumped to this side, I already knew half of the stuff I needed to know XD;

Well, I hope you'll have lots of fun here and with your girl(s) ^0^

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Bouncing_Tigger

Boy it is reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who is floundering around out here trying to figure out everything! I just had to adopt a girl of my own but at the same time, I only have a limited understanding of all of this right now! I'm hoping that I can eventually figure everything out and learn all about this because I am loving seeing everything that is here. (At least I think I've figured out the smilies thing!)

Harleyquinne

Hello, nice to meet you! I love collecting things as well. I've been admiring dollfies since 2008, but only recently have I had the funds to be able to start building a custom girl. Looking forward to seeing your collection!

Choppi
Hello! I can't wait to see your custom girl OvO! I'm sure she'll be lovely~ And I'm sure the other girls will be just as lovely~ Good luck in your hunt too ;3

I feel you there though hehee~ When I first got into BJDs, I was so all over the place trying to learn everything @v@ It wasn't the same when I got into DDs though, because I had already heard this and that while in the BJD hobby, so when I jumped to this side, I already knew half of the stuff I needed to know XD;

Well, I hope you'll have lots of fun here and with your girl(s) ^0^

Thank you so much!! :DD I will do my best! <3 That's great that you were able to jump into the world of DDs so quickly!! This is indeed the best side~

Boy it is reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who is floundering around out here trying to figure out everything! I just had to adopt a girl of my own but at the same time, I only have a limited understanding of all of this right now! I'm hoping that I can eventually figure everything out and learn all about this because I am loving seeing everything that is here. (At least I think I've figured out the smilies thing!) :D

I know, right?? I have been the same way @_@ Best of luck to the both of us on mastering this new hobby of ours!! :D

Hello, nice to meet you! I love collecting things as well. I've been admiring dollfies since 2008, but only recently have I had the funds to be able to start building a custom girl. Looking forward to seeing your collection!

Awesome to see another collector! Congrats on finally being able to make your first custom girl!! Do share with us when she's complete! :D

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

handsommell

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! I'm really new here too, but anyways...

I see that you must be another fan of Higurashi. I adore the series, and I'm really interested in seeing how your custom Hanyuu goes. I wish you the best of luck with your project, and I hope she turns out well! Make sure to post some pictures!