Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Sexy outfit time! NSFW

baldylox
Leekeworld isn't making quality wigs anymore? Most of the wigs I have are from them...

Well, I can't say that as a blanket statement but it does seem that over the past year or so that I've gotten wigs from them, most if not all of them have been of a sub par quality to the ones I got when I first got into the hobby 3 years ago.

I had been searching for another blue wig for Rei for a while and almost every one I got from Leeke turned out to have issues with it.... sometimes it was an issue with being able to see the cap itself thru the hair easily and other times it was a poor construction where hairs kept falling out for no reason. And I got one from them that was completely different from the color and style they advertised. I chalked that up to them shipping the wrong thing to me but still, it was annoying to say the least and the wig they sent me to replace that wasn't so great either.

Overall my experience with Leeke has been less than stellar and of around 8 or so wigs I've bought from them, maybe 3 have been very nice and I still use now. All the others were a disappointment and I've sold most of those off.

The blonde and brown braided wigs like Manami and Hitomi have are two of the ones I actually like a lot, I've yet to have any issues with them other than the dark brown one staining Hitomi some. So not ALL of their wigs suck.... just most of the ones I've dealt with.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Pico8059

Oh goodness.. Reiko is right, it is vinyl spaghetti, but Manami pulls it off amazingly! Congrats on the sexy clothes girls! Hehe.

The dollies have my wallet!

baldylox
Oh goodness.. Reiko is right, it is vinyl spaghetti, but Manami pulls it off amazingly! Congrats on the sexy clothes girls! Hehe.

Heh, this outfit was difficult to get looking right but I'm glad I took the time because it *does* look cool once it's on her. Thank you for the compliments!

Billy

Happy Eore

Hello do you know if i can get this in people size...

baldylox

Ha ha! I'm sure you can find something like this in human size if you look around long enuff.

Billy

Happy Eore

Ha ha! I'm sure you can find something like this in human size if you look around long enuff.

Billy

just so you know, i meant for the WIFE, not for me!!

baldylox

Billy

just so you know, i meant for the WIFE, not for me!!

Hee hee, I figured as much but made sure to word it so as not to offend anyone. I hope you can find something for her!

Billy

fusion_midnight

Loving the out fit. Its actually quite nice! Sexy girls!~