The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Eribella

A little problem with DDdy joints - #2 (NSFW)

Eribella

A few days ago I’ve got a DDdy Miko. And she has a little problem with hip joints - it seems that the rod in the waist frame is too loose. And Miko's right leg moves very easy.

I've just checked cracks - none.

How can I fix it?

Also I had the same problem with waist joint, but I could fix it with a little piece of the medical patch around the rod.

Edited by Guest

baldylox

I used a small piece of clear tape wrapped once around the rod in the hip joint to make the rod a little larger in diameter and it does the trick. I've done this fix on the original MDD body, the DDII and the DDS so I know it will work on this one too.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Eribella
I used a small piece of clear tape wrapped once around the rod in the hip joint to make the rod a little larger in diameter and it does the trick. I've done this fix on the original MDD body, the DDII and the DDS so I know it will work on this one too.

Billy

Thank you so much! I'll fix all problem joints

Eribella

I used a piece of tape to fix hip joints, legs moves perfectly, may be a little hard, but l still have problems with joints.

After a couple of movements leg stayed in my hand. I was trying to find the reason, and i think it's joint.

Look at two photos - before and after the movement (I temporarily removed a piece of tape, but the problem remains with it)

1. I joined a leg. Joint seems to be Ok.

79210421.jpg

2. I was trying to seat the doll, after I moved leg back in normal position

79210422.jpg

If i do it once again, the leg will stay in my hands. And i noticed, that inner frame easily moves inside the lower torso.

I really don't know how to fix it. Or may be it's normal for DDDy III body. Or i have to buy a new parts

shinegamix

the rod moves up and down. it goes up when standing. it goes down with sitting. so she has more bendability

making my triumphant return

waha
But DD III standart body's hip joints work perfectly, without this problems with separation.

It isn't a DDdy III specific issue, they use the same inner frame as the DD III and DDS bodies. The issue lies with Volks QC really. You just have to "deal" with it.

Eribella
the rod moves up and down. it goes up when standing. it goes down with sitting. so she has more bendability

Hmmm. So, this is a normal situation for DDy III body? And every time after it moves i need to set the joint back on the rod?

It's really annoying, when the leg stays separately from body in my hands.

But DD III standart body's hip joints work perfectly, without this problems with separation.