Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mogaman39

Problem with my DDDy

mogaman39

Lately due to work I'm not paying much attention to my girls. When I started to check my DDDy I realized that the right shin part it's a bit loose. She can stand as always though. Also I noticed some movement inside the body. I take out the arms and breast part to check the interior and a nut came falling. I looked for a loose screw but didn't fine any and don't want to tear her apart completely. Anyone has had a similar problem?

shinegamix

we will need pictures and a version type before any can help

making my triumphant return

shinegamix

use flickr

baldylox

Shinegamix, the forums wont let anyone under 20 posts use links or pics in posts.

But of you can take pics of the part that came out ( a nut? ) and the issue of the leg, then put them on Flickr and tell us your user name then maybe we can help you figure this out. I'm sure it's nothing that can't be taken care of quickly.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

shinegamix
Shinegamix, the forums wont let anyone under 20 posts use links or pics in posts.

But of you can take pics of the part that came out ( a nut? ) and the issue of the leg, then put them on Flickr and tell us your user name then maybe we can help you figure this out. I'm sure it's nothing that can't be taken care of quickly.

Billy

didnt know you couldnt post links either....

mogaman39

Right now I'm in New York paying a visit to my older brother. I bring my Lola with me as hand luggage. During the trip the leg became completely loose, so I take a hair driyer take out the thigh and a screw fall. It come from the inner thigh articulation, long story short I managed to repair her. Now it's time to take pictures of her around town.

baldylox

Ahh, glad to hear you got her put back together. Sorry we couldn't be of more help sooner. I look forward to seeing pics of her around town tho, I bet that will be fun for you to do!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.