Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Silverwing

A Lion, A Witch, And a Wardrobe.

Silverwing

A typical summer day at the Silverwing Haus.

9623614633_b618d91bc9_z.jpg

Ericka: "Me Grimlock bash brains!"

Saber: "Why does he talk so...unintelligibly? "

Ericka: "I dunno, Probably because he's a dinosaur?"

9623614759_516fab5ce4_z.jpg

Saber: "I'll admit, I couldn't for the longest while understand why you liked these things, but when you have one that turns into a winged lion, like Victory Leo here, you can't go wrong."

9623627101_3e8fdf77ea_z.jpg

*Ding dong!*

Saber: "Who on earth could that be? nobody ever rings the doorbell, and Praetor's friends usually just walk right in."

Ericka: "Not sure. unless it's a salesman or something."

9623627165_e9cce02dd7_z.jpg

Saber: "I'll go run them off. It will only be a moment."

9623637223_42432109ae_z.jpg

*Door opens*

Woman's voice: "Good afternoon. I'm here on behalf of...."

Saber's voice: "I don't want to read your pamplets. and we don't have any money. goodbye." *Slam*

9623637315_21e518bdda_z.jpg

Ericka: "Who was it?"

Saber: "Just some Nun-looking girl with a suitcase. Probably wanted me to read some material and talk our ear off for an hour."

Ericka: "Oh..."

9623672343_462759cf1a_z.jpg

Saber: "Anyway, where were we?"

Ericka: "We were about to smash some Decepticons!"

Saber: "Ah, the smashing. what a glorious battle this shall be."

9623672423_dbff8a0ac5_z.jpg

*WHAM*

Saber: "Ugh!"

Ericka: "Saber? Are you okay?"

9626917678_9eb357ccf4_z.jpg

Saber: "So much energy....Aoko's magic barriers just went down. Ericka, Find Asuka and go Hide somewhere, If you see Aoko along the way send her to me!"

Ericka: "Oh no! Okay! I'll find her!"

9626917792_b763543cbb_z.jpg

Saber: "That was no Nun. That was a Magi. Regardless...."

9626931114_3ab760560c_z.jpg

"If it's a fight she wants....

9623710975_c98fdcec9a_z.jpg

*FWOOM!*

9623718303_acec3c21d4_z.jpg

"It's a fight she will have."

9623718401_7b5deb04a4_z.jpg

Aoko: "I came as soon as I could. She took the barriers down that fast?"

*Sound of footsteps up the stairs, humming the toon of "London bridge is falling down."*

Saber: "Indeed, She approaches master."

9626964992_e68169a265_z.jpg

Girl: "Why the weapons Empress? I am no threat to you or your master."

Saber: "I somehow doubt that given the level of energy you possess."

9626965056_a105b94168_z.jpg

Girl: "Regardless. I don't wish to harm any of you. As I tried to tell you before your dramatic change of clothes, I'm here on behalf of Silverwing's friends on the other side of the country. And to see my friend Aoko of course."

Saber: "Your friend Aoko?"

Aoko: *behind corner* "I know that voice."

9626973956_b24ce9a18f_z.jpg

Aoko: "Oh my....Alice?"

Alice: "Aoko, wait!"

9626974068_32899d1e16_z.jpg

Aoko: "Alice! Alice! ALICE!!!!"

Alice: "Aoko, No! Wait!"

9623747809_dc0d04ed8f_z.jpg

*GLOMP*

Alice: "UGH!"

Saber: "I am so confused...."

Later...

9623747879_a66a86a933_z.jpg

Saber: "Ericka, Asuka, It's rather safe. You can come out now."

9623753617_6b19e4eb75_z.jpg

Ericka: "It is? Was it a false alarm?"

Saber: "Indeed. It's just some flat-chested girl that it a old friend of Aoko's apparently."

9623753689_69c7c3071e_z.jpg

Ericka: "Oh that's good. Are we going to meet her?"

Asuka: *still under bed* "How did wonderboobs know we were under the bed? Beeka! Were your feet sticking out again!?"

9623764363_11f3d7f7ca_z.jpg

Asuka: "Hmmph! I don't know why my room is suddenly a meeting hall!"

Ericka: "Relax, Aoko-sama just wanted a comfortable place for her friend to sit so she could catch up."

9623764445_67dd62bef6_z.jpg

Alice: "I didn't mean to cause a panic. But It was rather warm out there and your servant apparently doesn't know how to greet guests."

Aoko: "So did you really have to crash my barriers?"

9623771747_671d931726_z.jpg

Alice: "In hindsight, Yes. I believe I did. How else would you have known that they weren't good enough? I tore through them like paper. But don't worry. I suppose I can teach you to do it right."

9623771837_22909b7b15_z.jpg

Aoko: "Heh, All things aside I'm really glad I have you back. I'll have to ask you about your trip to Romania some day."

Alice: "It was educational. They have werewolves there that make Lugh Beowulf look like a inferior puppy."

9627015626_5107ec93ea_z.jpg

Alice: *returns from her suitcase* "Ah, Before I forget. Ericka, Miss Natuski requested that I bring this to you upon my arrival."

Ericka: "Oh! It's sideswipe! Hehe, Natsuki is soo cool! I should get her something nice for christmas!"

9627015704_e927600f4d_z.jpg

Alice: "I'm sure she will be happy to see you like her gift. She was quite a charismatic young lady."

Ericka: "Yeah, I love him! Thanks for bringing him Alice!"

Later that afternoon....

9627050602_09df6d0046_z.jpg

*Turns page*

9627050668_a5de37ab2c_z.jpg

Aoko: "How long are you going to stay in that outfit? It's like, a hundred degrees outside. you've got to be burning up!"

9623820361_a9cb02e201_z.jpg

Alice: "I'm quite fine. Thank you for your concern."

9623820433_a978b325d1_z.jpg

Aoko: "HA! No you aren't! Look at yourself, you're even sweating a bit!"

9623828069_1bc617e557_z.jpg

Alice: "Aoko please, I have tired of this discussion. And I like this outfit."

Aoko: "Nope. Nope nope. We are getting you into something cute. come with me."

9623828155_37f6d1371e_z.jpg

Aoko: "How does it fit?"

Alice: "Nicely. It seems made for my size."

Aoko: "Yeah it was too small for me. I think Silverwing meant it specifically for you."

9623828205_b3b3b9e087_z.jpg

Alice: "It's a bit less refined than I am used to, But I suppose it will suffice."

9627068314_d3cb3bd3ea_z.jpg

Aoko: "Oh you look so cute! I wish you would wear stuff like this more often. You would stick out less in public too."

Alice: "....I like the hood."

Fin!

There she is! My fifth girl Alice Kuonji! I had wanted her ever since I found out that she was being released, Thanks to help from Mitsuki, we were able to locate her at a great price. Thank you so much Mitsuki, You are so awesome!

Oni-Chan

Congratulations on your new girl~!

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Silverwing
Congratulations on your new girl~!

Thank you! I just can't get enough of those type moon girls. She's actually my first DDS too. I'm actually (Pleasantly) surprised at how similar she is to the other girls. other than height.

shinegamix

nice story. i was expecting a closet tho. maybe the mighty chibius has claimed that too

making my triumphant return

baldylox

First off, congrats on adding Alice to your family!

Secondly, I have some things to comment on in the story and bullet points are the easiest way to do them.

- Every time I see your Saber I make sure to check out her clothing. She just knows how to work ANYTHING you put on her! You already know how much I love denim shorts but the shirt she's wearing this time around is awesome! She looks like Daisy Duke in this setup and that's a GOOD thing. I see she's nice and shapely now too, it's a good look for her.

- I LOVE how you used a negative of the photo to convey Saber feeling the barrier drop and for her power up! I love it so much that I now hate you for doing this and showing me what I should have been doing for ideas I've had. I've had several wants in stories to do something similar for powerups or odd feelings the girls would get but I never thought using a negative would work out so well. Great job on this! Just don't get mad if I steal this idea in the future.

- Your girls hiding under the bed was hilarious! As soon as Asuka started whining about feet sticking out, I started laughing. Those two play off each other well.

- Seeing Aoko in a Danny Choo shirt was cool. It's got a great fit and the colors are nice.

- That bed is really nice and a good size for the girls. I like the brass head and foot boards. It really looks good with them.

- The Star Wars book Alice is reading was funny to see because I have that exact same book! I hadn't had the chance to take any pics of it yet so you beat me to the punch! Yet another reason to hate you. At least I still have the outer slipcover for my book.... LOL

Sorry for all the text, I just had to let you know what I thought. I really enjoy your stories and look forward to seeing your girls in each of them. Thank you for the excellent entertainment!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Jezrah
- I LOVE how you used a negative of the photo to convey Saber feeling the barrier drop and for her power up! I love it so much that I now hate you for doing this and showing me what I should have been doing for ideas I've had. I've had several wants in stories to do something similar for powerups or odd feelings the girls would get but I never thought using a negative would work out so well. Great job on this! Just don't get mad if I steal this idea in the future.

Billy

Lol, Billy! But seriously, Silverwing, that effect is a great idea. And as always, your girls' hijinks are fun to watch.

Congrats on Alice. She seems like she'll fit in just fine.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Silverwing
First off, congrats on adding Alice to your family!

Secondly, I have some things to comment on in the story and bullet points are the easiest way to do them.

- Every time I see your Saber I make sure to check out her clothing. She just knows how to work ANYTHING you put on her! You already know how much I love denim shorts but the shirt she's wearing this time around is awesome! She looks like Daisy Duke in this setup and that's a GOOD thing. I see she's nice and shapely now too, it's a good look for her.

It's funny you mentioned Daisy Duke. I daydream about finding a 1/3 scale General Lee just because of that outfit alone. it's one of the main reasons I love that outfit so much.

The shapely bust was added to match her character artwork a bit closer. that's the only reason why... it has nothing to do with my love of boobs...

I won't. I'm glad to help spread Ideas. I actually got the idea from the original fate stay night anime. When Shiro Emiya encounters the barrier an enemy put up, the image went negative for the moment.

- Your girls hiding under the bed was hilarious! As soon as Asuka started whining about feet sticking out, I started laughing. Those two play off each other well.

Thanks! I figured with a story that had such a serious start I better defer to some comedy relief.

- Seeing Aoko in a Danny Choo shirt was cool. It's got a great fit and the colors are nice.

I LOVE that shirt. I got it at Murasaki.me I think they have some left too. It will hold me over until vinyl Mirai comes out.

- That bed is really nice and a good size for the girls. I like the brass head and foot boards. It really looks good with them.

Thank you! I think it was meant more for the American girl style but the scale fits perfectly for DD's. it actually comes with the mattress sheets and pillows too. (My twinn brass bed) I think it's on Amazon.

- The Star Wars book Alice is reading was funny to see because I have that exact same book! I hadn't had the chance to take any pics of it yet so you beat me to the punch! Yet another reason to hate you. At least I still have the outer slipcover for my book.... LOL

Sorry for all the text, I just had to let you know what I thought. I really enjoy your stories and look forward to seeing your girls in each of them. Thank you for the excellent entertainment!

I actually bought that at a book fair when I was in middle school. It disappeared for several years and is pretty beaten up. I have no idea what happened to the cover. I just needed to find a book that fit her hands for the picture. -I still totally read it though...

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them so much and I really appreciate the assesment! I'm so happy to have Alice now. She's my first DDS and I just love her!

Silverwing
nice story. i was expecting a closet tho. maybe the mighty chibius has claimed that too

Haha, Chibius Saberus's influence has spread quite a bit. It's completely likely that she has annexed the closet too. Glad you liked the story!

Silverwing

Billy

Lol, Billy! But seriously, Silverwing, that effect is a great idea. And as always, your girls' hijinks are fun to watch.

Congrats on Alice. She seems like she'll fit in just fine.

Thanks Jezrah! I just like to play with the effect settings on my camera. And thanks about Alice. I'm so happy to have her!

baldylox
It's funny you mentioned Daisy Duke. I daydream about finding a 1/3 scale General Lee just because of that outfit alone. it's one of the main reasons I love that outfit so much.

HA! I'd also be all over ANY 1/3 scale cars if the price was right.... especially the General Lee! I have a similar outfit that Mai has worn before and it gives off a country girl feel for sure. I just love that look!

The shapely bust was added to match her character artwork a bit closer. that's the only reason why... it has nothing to do with my love of boobs...

I actually don't know too much about Saber Extra's real character in the games and novels but I believe you. As for your small print, you and I are on the same page my friend. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the female form.

I won't. I'm glad to help spread Ideas. I actually got the idea from the original fate stay night anime. When Shiro Emiya encounters the barrier an enemy put up, the image went negative for the moment.

That scene completely escaped me until you reminded me! If I had a better memory I guess I'd have thought to have used this technique before now.

I LOVE that shirt. I got it at Murasaki.me I think they have some left too. It will hold me over until vinyl Mirai comes out.

Ahh nice. I figured that's where it was from, the style, fit and design looked familiar.

Thank you! I think it was meant more for the American girl style but the scale fits perfectly for DD's. it actually comes with the mattress sheets and pillows too. (My twinn brass bed) I think it's on Amazon.

Ohh, My Twinn, I've seen their stuff before. Thanks for letting me know. I still need to replace the bunk beds I had to trade off sometime. I really liked those.

I actually bought that at a book fair when I was in middle school. It disappeared for several years and is pretty beaten up. I have no idea what happened to the cover. I just needed to find a book that fit her hands for the picture. -I still totally read it though...

Heh, I think my Mom bought me my book at a garage sale because it had a small blue circular sticker on the front like you see at thrift shops or yard sales to denote cost. I had also forgotten about mine until digging thru boxes of Star Wars toys when it turned up a few weeks ago. As soon as I saw it, I knew I could use it for the girls.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

That was a really fun story. For some reason I loved the legs sticking out from under the bed. I also agree that the negative effect is a cool idea. It does a great job of conveying the idea of something startling/magical happening that wouldn't necessarily be otherwise visible.

I'm not sure why, but this totally cracked me up. (Maybe because I'm reading this before I've had my coffee.)

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Silverwing
That was a really fun story. For some reason I loved the legs sticking out from under the bed. I also agree that the negative effect is a cool idea. It does a great job of conveying the idea of something startling/magical happening that wouldn't necessarily be otherwise visible.

I'm not sure why, but this totally cracked me up. (Maybe because I'm reading this before I've had my coffee.)

Haha, As long as it got some laughs, I'm happy. Thanks about the special effects. It was a sort of spur of the moment thing. I have to improvise a bit. I'm glad you liked the story. Thanks for the comments!

Silverwing
your doll are so so cute

Thank you! And welcome to the forums.