Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Poofiemus

Agatha's Message

Poofiemus

Seems that Agatha got some ideas from Sprout's PSA last week. Should have known it was trouble when she got all dressed up today. . .

9766792771_838f8ab519_z.jpg

Agatha: "People of the forum!"

9767084473_0256726faa_z.jpg

Agatha: "I need your help!"

9766802352_0f80d22bc3_z.jpg

Agatha: "I, Agatha Heterdyne, am in a completely untenable living situation, and would like your input on rectifying the situation."

9767008175_8d418c313e_z.jpg

Agatha: "I ask for your advice. . . in dealing with an insane landlady. Or whatever the closest term for human-who-oversees-a-dollfie is."

9766804601_b38291b1d9_z.jpg

Agatha: "My particular landlady is eccentric, emotionally unstable, and completely un-conscientious regarding my and my roommate's comfort!"

9767012095_0f79bdd9fe_z.jpg

Agatha: ""The most obvious issue is that she leaves for hours on end--over eight hours on many days--leaving me--um, us--without company or entertainment."

9767713584_341a78a981_z.jpg

Nanoha: "What on earth is she going on about?"

9767902835_e62d709e23_z.jpg

Nanoha: "Agatha, can you turn off the camera for a second? I'd kind of rather talk to you about this issue you have in private instead of it ending up where everyone can see."

9767510662_6dbc04ec9c_z.jpg

Agatha: "No!"

9767904176_22c783e8f4_z.jpg

Agatha: "This is a matter of international importance."

9767798913_febbdf9112_z.jpg

Nanoha: "How is Poof going to work five days a week an international matter?"

9767521912_4a039c43ac_z.jpg

Agatha: "Because who knows what she's doing when she's gone? She could be building an army of ravenous lizards for all we know!"

9767802893_8efc8f4578_z.jpg

Nanoha: "Aren't you blowing this out of proportion? Just a little?"

9767809533_e178581345_z.jpg

Agatha: "And that's not even going into the problems we have when she's home! All those crazy experiments. First, Pancake, the devious little lizard who steals stuff and takes over the place when she's not around. And she's making another one! Then there's that head she's got in that mason jar."

9767734835_57c42c466a_z.jpg

Nanoha: "Didn't you help her with one of the dragons ages ago?"

9767823163_cb3ac614a2_z.jpg

Nanoha: " And how is this different from any of *your* experiments and half finished projects creating holes in the space-time continuum?"

9767965253_d5e22b2dd2_z.jpg

Agatha: "What does that have to do with anything?!"

9767826873_5cc11da1db_z.jpg

Agatha: "I can't talk to you about stuff like this! Now I have to solicit *strangers*!"

Nanoha: "Actually, you *don't*."

9767831383_2553c76b6c_z.jpg

Nanoha: "What you *need* to do, is actually *talk* to Poof about what's bugging you. Like a normal person."

9767762464_559ba2268e_z.jpg

Agatha: "I'm not talking to her. Conversations with her never go how they're supposed to, and so I'm sure she's trying to take over the world or something whenever she's gone."

9767673212_b78b6e15f1_z.jpg

Nanoha: "You've got to be kidding. Have you really run into *that* many megalomaniacs, that you think everyone acting the slightest bit off must be one?"

9767767014_c99b878e52_z.jpg

Nanoha: "God, some days I just really want a vacation."

9767557491_8dec19dc89_z.jpg

Agatha: "Look, I realize you're trying to help, but. . . "

9767660341_8c19932b90_z.jpg

Agatha: "Well, you're not exactly sane yourself, talking about magic all the time. And Poof really is a problem."

9767656941_ab243f5829_z.jpg

Agatha: "I've met people who have tried to take over the world and/or kill me, I know the signs."

9767857263_f314ac6b20_z.jpg

*WHOOSH*

9767859166_f4263887a5_z.jpg

*GRAB*

9767923903_2ed2684def_z.jpg

9767916043_42edbd4578_z.jpg

Agatha: "What the heck, Nanoha!?"

9767871913_5331e65290_z.jpg

Nanoha: "You're not thinking clearly, Agatha. Poof does a lot for us, like keeping a roof over heads, and both buying and making us some really nice things to wear--like that dress you're wearing. I remember her talking about the effort it took. Now, surely you can find something nice to say about a person who does things like that for you."

9767628791_2b628d16db_z.jpg

Agatha: "Fine. Poof does know how to find or make stuff that I actually like, and while I don't like her choice of experiments all the time, at least she understands the importance of creativity in science."

9767600871_9b168dd5c7_z.jpg

Nanoha: "Thank you, Agatha, that's much better. Though I really should have expected you to compliment something like that. Two of you are really too similar to be in the same room sometimes."

9767834934_c41927904f_z.jpg

Nanoha: "Well I think I'm headed off for a walk before it gets dark"

Agatha: "I need to go make sure Pancake didn't eat anything of mine he shouldn't have, anyway."

9767623252_62f7f6d765_z.jpg

Nanoha: "By the way, nice job catching the rolling pin. Your old teacher Zeetha would be proud."

Agatha: ". . . yeah. Whatever."

9767888073_28d4493c47_z.jpg

Special thanks to Kymaera for the rolling pin. He gave it to me ages ago, but I think this is exactly what he meant it to be used for.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kymaera

Ms. Agatha,

Knowing the individual in question, I have to say that you're completely on the mark with the eccentric and emotionally unstable remarks. My recommendation is a good strait-jacket. It would allow you to make sure that she isn't getting into any trouble and you'd probably have a lot of fun designing a Poofie-proof one, so win-win situation.

Innocentsake

Don't be mad Agatha, but I have to side with Nanoha on this one ^^;;; Even though it seems that Poof is being neglectful by being gone for hours on end each day it's actually for a good cause! Without all that money Poof is making you wouldn't be able to work on all those wonderful experiments you enjoy so much And I must say that your new outfit is just beautiful & so very regal

Bouncing_Tigger

What a terrific photo story and beautiful outfits! I love your use of the rolling pin (who says its only a kitchen tool?) and the 'some days I really want a vacation' comment! The posing of your girls is perfect for the feelings expressed in those two shots!! Great job!

mitsuki
What a terrific photo story and beautiful outfits! I love your use of the rolling pin (who says its only a kitchen tool?) and the 'some days I really want a vacation' comment! The posing of your girls is perfect for the feelings expressed in those two shots!! Great job!

I totally agree! Those outfits are amazing! I love Agatha's. She is so expressive. The rolling pin is hilarious. I hope things are safe for you over there.

And we can always use more Science. hahahaha

baldylox

Heh, I really didn't expect to see Nanoha brandishing a rolling pin but it was hilarious to see! I was also impressed that Agatha caught the pin so easily. Props to you girl!

These two go so well together, it's funny to know that they don't see eye to eye at all and probably never will. They really remind me of my Rei and Manami.... but with less sexy time and snacking. The way they interact is very similar tho and it's great to see I'm not the only one who has the "straight man" going crazy over the "comic guy".

I also love the outfits they have on. Nanoha looks very cool in her setup but Agatha's new dress look amazing on her! I like the style and "feel" of the material you used for it. She should be proud of that one for sure and so should you.

By the way, if Agatha *really* can't stand being with you, you can always tell her she's welcome to move in with me and my family. If she thinks she has it bad now......

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

katnaper

Agatha, my dear, you look absolutely stunning in that gown. Just like a goddess. I've noticed Kaylus couldn't keep his eyes off when I was reading. Something about appreciation of beauty being part of his training in Master Baldylox's army... You should really be grateful to Poofie for making such a gorgeous outfit for you. She might be a budding megalomaniac in your mind but she does have excellent taste, don't you think?

And Nanoha, dear, wherever did you get those boots? My Beato says they are "to die for!".

And Poof, I love the way you put this all together. Excellently done and how, especially that rolling pin.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Poofiemus
Ms. Agatha,

Knowing the individual in question, I have to say that you're completely on the mark with the eccentric and emotionally unstable remarks. My recommendation is a good strait-jacket. It would allow you to make sure that she isn't getting into any trouble and you'd probably have a lot of fun designing a Poofie-proof one, so win-win situation.

Right, I'm sure one of the girls in the house is playing enabler on that one, I just can't tell if it's Zoe, M, or RinRin.

I say: "No strait jacket!"

Agatha says: "Oooh, that might work. . . "

Nanoha says: "Kymaera: Thanks for the input, but I believe that a strait jacket would be a bit counter-productive, unless I had one each for Poof *and* Agatha. And if the head in a jar is any indication, it may be prudent to get one for her as well."

o.o If I don't make it to the next meet, it looks like you know who the prime suspects are.

Don't be mad Agatha, but I have to side with Nanoha on this one ^^;;; Even though it seems that Poof is being neglectful by being gone for hours on end each day it's actually for a good cause! Without all that money Poof is making you wouldn't be able to work on all those wonderful experiments you enjoy so much And I must say that your new outfit is just beautiful & so very regal

Thank you! *Someone* around here gets it! And thanks on the dress, too. The basic dress was a breeze, but those beads were a pain. Actually, I kind of suspect that my language when doing the beadwork may be part of why Ags suspects me of being an evil mastermind. ^^;

Thank you! Nanoha's is from Dollheart's Steampunk 2011 line, and I made Agatha's based off of something she wears in the Girl Genius comic she comes from. I am happy with the posing with the rolling pin backswing, but I wish I'd gotten more angles of it--from others the pose was much clearer.

As for the "vacation" shot. . . heh, I gotta admit, when I got Nanoha I had no inkling she'd be so good at facepalming. I think being around Agatha's lead her to perfect it.

I totally agree! Those outfits are amazing! I love Agatha's. She is so expressive. The rolling pin is hilarious. I hope things are safe for you over there.

And we can always use more Science. hahahaha

Heh, thanks! It's always fun to depict Agatha "in the madness place". Though a bit frightening too.

Heh, I really didn't expect to see Nanoha brandishing a rolling pin but it was hilarious to see! I was also impressed that Agatha caught the pin so easily. Props to you girl!

These two go so well together, it's funny to know that they don't see eye to eye at all and probably never will. They really remind me of my Rei and Manami.... but with less sexy time and snacking. The way they interact is very similar tho and it's great to see I'm not the only one who has the "straight man" going crazy over the "comic guy".

I also love the outfits they have on. Nanoha looks very cool in her setup but Agatha's new dress look amazing on her! I like the style and "feel" of the material you used for it. She should be proud of that one for sure and so should you.

By the way, if Agatha *really* can't stand being with you, you can always tell her she's welcome to move in with me and my family. If she thinks she has it bad now......

Billy

It's funny, when planning this I was intending to have her use Raising Heart, but was worried it'd be overkill. Then I found the rolling pin when I was unearthing Agatha's Halloween costume, and realized it was perfect. (The backup plan was the copper pot Agatha threatened to brain me with once.)

I hadn't thought of them that way, but now that you point it out, I can totally see the parallels. And poor Nanoha, her job as mediator/straight man is going to get a lot harder in the future with Homura, Miku, and possibly the Doctor incoming.

Thanks! At this point I'm just glad to have the freakin' thing done. But she's finally got one comic outfit down, and I've got the mats somewhere for another, so hopefully I can get together a decent portfolio to show the Girl Genius authors.

Oh gawd, seriously! Manami, Mai, and Mou would all terrorize her! I get the feeling that she'd like Rei, but Rei probably would eventually tell her to stick up for herself. ("How do I do that without blowing the house up?!") Yeah, Agatha would NOT do well there. Nanoha'd probably adapt just fine. . . and probably consider it her well-earned vacation!

Agatha, my dear, you look absolutely stunning in that gown. Just like a goddess. I've noticed Kaylus couldn't keep his eyes off when I was reading. Something about appreciation of beauty being part of his training in Master Baldylox's army... You should really be grateful to Poofie for making such a gorgeous outfit for you. She might be a budding megalomaniac in your mind but she does have excellent taste, don't you think?

And Nanoha, dear, wherever did you get those boots? My Beato says they are "to die for!".

And Poof, I love the way you put this all together. Excellently done and how, especially that rolling pin.

Thank you! Heh, I'll tell her Kaylus was complimenting her. Never hurts to butter her up.

Those came from Nine9 Style. Really love them on both girls; only complaint is they're lined in black. They're hardly instant stainers though, and I've only seen stains from them after about a month or so of constant wear.

Thanks! It's been so long since I've done a story, but it did remind me why it's so much fun. Unfortunately lighting conditions "ate" one of my details--I combed Nanoha's hair between every pose, but not Agatha's, so her hair got messier and messier the more agitated she got.

Poofiemus
did you made those glasses?

Battrastard did, along with two other prototype pairs. (One prototype gets out when Agatha's *really* in "the madness place", while the other she uses as safety goggles for really caustic experiments.) I made him a night fury Pancake's size in exchange.