Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Silverwing

Alchemy, Nutmeg, and Trolls.

Silverwing

We join our friend Alice in the garden...

9958254436_048d3e2aa3_z.jpg

"I hadn't known this region was so limited in selection."

9958254716_8bd7c25d58_z.jpg

"A man-made stream. I would be certain there is something of worth here."

9958233895_3d1d866904_z.jpg

"Ah, Leaves of a purple queen, Irregular to these parts. Tomato blossoms as well."

9958297556_ee187ee4b6_z.jpg

"Now for a handful of nutmeg seeds. I know I spotted a tree here when I arrived....Of course. at the foot of the orchards across the bridge."

9958297566_7d977bfb97_z.jpg

*A low, gutteral growl echo's from across the bridge.*

9958314676_90119358f6_z.jpg

"That will be enough ingredient gathering for today I think."

9958314896_295224e019_z.jpg

*Sigh* "A rather pitiful gathering I would think. If only I could find a way to draw him out into the open in daylight."

9958313745_1b1bf8108a_z.jpg

Aoko: "Got skunked, huh."

Alice: "No, There were no skunks about. I need nutmeg. I should ask Silverwing to take me to the market again."

9958314195_6895464c17_z.jpg

Aoko: "Why not just go to the tree at the foot of the Apple orchard?"

9958381136_936b7e3d38_z.jpg

Alice: "I would have done just that, However I ran afoul of that troll again. and I believe-"

9958381146_99b9057843_z.jpg

Aoko: "This again? That's just a story we tell Ericka to shake her up a bit."

Alice: "....however I had discovered that it is not a Tosserlaad as little Ericka had said, it is in fact a Ringlefinch who turns to stone in daylight. This is why he disguises himself a tree during daylight hours."

Aoko: "Right...."

9958403976_2b28b341ab_z.jpg

Aoko: "There is only one troll I know of on this property and it lives right inside this house."

9958404036_6f4b68feed_z.jpg

Alice: "Don't be daft. No troll would take residence in a proper home."

9958522863_dfd99b54b8_z.jpg

Aoko: "Scooch over. The trick is you have to shake the pillowcase 3 times. Tiny hands an all."

9958523393_2861605497_z.jpg

*Shake, shake, shake...."

9958555493_ab95352bcc_z.jpg

*Plop*

9958555513_6c115d97ee_z.jpg

*Brushes self off*

9958482814_dc21be49ab_z.jpg

Chibius: "THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION!!!!" *scampers away...*

9958483124_deca3ca024_z.jpg

Alice: "What a peculiar little creature..."

9958534406_2c6c6faca3_z.jpg

Saber: "Oh my goodness! Master! master!!!"

9958534736_eae9e86914_z.jpg

*Glomp*

Aoko: "Whoa! Whats gotten into you!?"

Saber: "Eeeehehehehehehe! I figured out why Alice arrived with a magnifying glass!"

Alice: "I'm not sure why myself. I suppose it was for me to read small print in my books."

9958553406_610c7a1ec0_z.jpg

Saber: "Wrong-o! It had everything to do with envy!"

Alice: "Envy of what? A blonde lush who whined when she had to layer her clothing at the changing of seasons?"

9958553466_97fd1ac4fe_z.jpg

Saber: "Not at all, I'm beautiful no matter what I'm wearing! It's simple envy of whats most visible on me that is so hard to see on you that is the reason for the magnifying glass!"

9958549814_b347ac169b_z.jpg

Alice: "Boundaries...."

Saber: "But if you don't believe me I suppose you can always feel them to be sure they are there."

Aoko: "Saber.....wow...."

Fin!

shinegamix

i thought the growling was sabers stomach.

fear the retribution.. i thought chibius lived in the fridge

making my triumphant return

chibinezumi

Alice is so lovely, even though she needs a magnifying glass.... Saber is so hilariously vain! I love how Chibius keeps popping up in random places.

Poofiemus

I love that footbridge--just about perfect scale!

Methinks Chibius blurs the line between the traditional and modern senses of the word "troll".

Also, it seems Saber has never heard of "personal space". Or "tact". XD

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Silverwing
i thought the growling was sabers stomach.

fear the retribution.. i thought chibius lived in the fridge

Haha! It likely could have been her stomach. I think Chibius may travel inside the walls from place to place.

Silverwing
I love how you've styled Alice. She looks really great!

Thank you! I really love that outfit. I was pretty happy with what I tossed together. The coat just seemed so "Her" I guess.

Thank you for the comment!

PrettyCranium

Ha ha, funny story! I love that Chibius, I have to say. Nice to see your girls in action again!

Silverwing
Alice is so lovely, even though she needs a magnifying glass.... Saber is so hilariously vain! I love how Chibius keeps popping up in random places.

Thank you. I'ts sort of strange that I had only really wanted her at first as another type moon girl. but when I saw her in person I guess She and I really bonded. I ended up really being drawn to her. I didn't expect it, But i'm glad it happened.

Haha, Saber is definitely high up on herself. I think it's a bit of envy on her part in fact. Those two tend to bicker a lot. Chibius need attention I think. or fish sandwiches.

Silverwing
I love that footbridge--just about perfect scale!

Methinks Chibius blurs the line between the traditional and modern senses of the word "troll".

Also, it seems Saber has never heard of "personal space". Or "tact". XD

I hadn't thought much about it since I put it in that little stream I set up. But thank you! It really seemed to work well for the photos. Heh, Chibius is a troll more in the modern sense, unfortunatley, Alice isn't really in tune with modern slang.

Saber has no boundaries. I may do a story some day about the time I had to convince her that an underwear set doesn't constitute clothes. I think Billy nailed it when he explained the Nero Saber's reasoning for being more ecchi and haughty than the others. Thank's for the comments! I'm glad you liked the story!

Silverwing
Ha ha, funny story! I love that Chibius, I have to say. Nice to see your girls in action again!

Thanks PC! Haha, I had no Idea that chibius would become such a star! hahaha. I go long periods suffering from writers block at times. I'm glad you liked it though. Thank you so much!

Bouncing_Tigger

What a great story! I wonder if there is going to be a sequal, though, where she finally attempts to cross the bridge? I can hardly wait!!

Silverwing
What a great story! I wonder if there is going to be a sequal, though, where she finally attempts to cross the bridge? I can hardly wait!!

That's not a bad idea. (= I would need a convincing troll first. Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

baldylox

Ha ha ha! Yet another great story!

I have to admit I wasn't sure where things were going with the story until Chibius made her appearance. THAT was awesome. I wonder if I have any of those lurking inside pillows here?

Alice really did look good in that jacket, it's a cool style for her. But as is usual in your stories, Saber steals the show in my opinion. Not only is her outfit excellent but her attitude is intact and completely over the top! Which is exactly why I like her so much. Her reasoning for the magnifying glass is just sooooo like her! It's all about Saber, all the time! And it was nice of her to let everyone see what she meant too, nothing like sexy visual aides!

Another story well done!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Silverwing
Ha ha ha! Yet another great story!

I have to admit I wasn't sure where things were going with the story until Chibius made her appearance. THAT was awesome. I wonder if I have any of those lurking inside pillows here?

Alice really did look good in that jacket, it's a cool style for her. But as is usual in your stories, Saber steals the show in my opinion. Not only is her outfit excellent but her attitude is intact and completely over the top! Which is exactly why I like her so much. Her reasoning for the magnifying glass is just sooooo like her! It's all about Saber, all the time! And it was nice of her to let everyone see what she meant too, nothing like sexy visual aides!

Another story well done!

Billy

Haha, Make sure you check those pillows well. Once you have a nendo infestation, you may never see a fish sandwich again.

There is something about Alice. I wasn't quite sure about her at first, She was so different from all my girls. But I think it's because of that, that she works so well here. I just love her to death! But of course Saber will not be outdone. And yes, She's very generous to explain to everybody what she means with a bit (a lot) of cleavage. I actually sort of want to put her on a DDdy body someday to see how it looks with her. She may be a bit jealous of Alice, But who knows? I'm glad you liked it! Thank you!