Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Meet the complete Kiyomi!

baldylox

Finally! She is complete and ready to share her debut photo shoot!

If you don't recall, I got Kiyomi's head as a B-day present from my awesome friends Moonfaery and her hubby Nealius. See here for details:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8213

All she needed was a body and I wasn't sure how long it would take to find her one since my funds were pretty low due to recent job issues. So for a little while, I put her head on my old DDI body so she wouldn't be a floating head.

Along comes my Number One Enabler, Mitsuki, and makes a proposal that involved some trading of Volks clothing towards a body for Kiyomi. Needless to say, we worked out a deal that was good for both of us and Mitsuki sent along Kiyomi's new DDdy body! I knew Kiyomi needed some curves since she has a more mature look and feel to her faceup so the DDdy was the perfect choice for us.

Once the body arrived, Kiyomi wasted no time in getting dressed up and asking for some photos to be taken. How could I say no?

So here's Kiyomi on her new body, showing that even fully clothed, she knows how to work it!

9973978603_9c8bf86305_z.jpg

DSC_0173 by balldylox, on Flickr

To be different we set up in front of the windows in the guest bedroom. Manami has done pics here before but so far no one else has. Kiyomi enjoyed being only the second to try this spot out.

9973853114_8d8e642417_z.jpg

DSC_0174 by balldylox, on Flickr

She's wearing an outfit from Alices Collections that I really adore. It fits almost every girl and body type I've put it on and looks great.

9973886416_418882495f_z.jpg

DSC_0175 by balldylox, on Flickr

You just have to watch that center button on the shirt when this is on a DDdy girl... that button barely contains those boobs!

9973834704_804c9547ce_z.jpg

DSC_0176 by balldylox, on Flickr

9973825824_71cf689620_z.jpg

DSC_0177 by balldylox, on Flickr

Kiyomi acts very mature and grown up. Even tho she's curvy and sexy, she doesn't flaunt it too much.

9973815994_0bfbed80ec_z.jpg

DSC_0178 by balldylox, on Flickr

9973782905_d89daa50cb_z.jpg

DSC_0179 by balldylox, on Flickr

While I liked the eyes she came with, I needed to change them to make her more "mine" so I gave her these blue eyes for now. I like how they brighten her up.

9973840146_4607b665b5_z.jpg

DSC_0180 by balldylox, on Flickr

9973904713_324608866e_z.jpg

DSC_0181 by balldylox, on Flickr

"How should I pose now?"

You do whatever feels good to you dear.

"Alright then."

9973758145_482835fc89_z.jpg

DSC_0182 by balldylox, on Flickr

9973814346_3441f4a1df_z.jpg

DSC_0183 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Is this good?"

Yep! I like where you're heading...

9973761254_0ded449b35_z.jpg

DSC_0184 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Oh? So you wouldn't mind if I did *this*?"

9973787656_a15eb3791b_z.jpg

DSC_0185 by balldylox, on Flickr

Oh my! I... uhh.... no! That's.... err... good. Good! Yes that's excellent.

"Hmm, seems I now have an Ecchi Papa to call mine. Hee hee."

9973710275_5e95f0d65e_z.jpg

DSC_0186 by balldylox, on Flickr

Well, I can't say I'm NOT ecchi but I try to control it... I think.

"It's okay, men always fawn over me and ogle me. I'm used to it. There's nothing wrong with being sexy and getting praised for it."

Oh, that's good then!

9973838833_0566cda6fd_z.jpg

DSC_0188 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Thanks for finally getting me a nice body. I think I'll enjoy this one."

You're very welcome! I'm happy you like it.

9973760166_d006d25d23_z.jpg

DSC_0190 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Now, when do we eat? I'm starving. Keeping a body like this in top shape isn't easy so I'll need to feed it properly."

Ah, we can go find something in the kitchen I'm sure.

"Good. Can you cook Duck Le'Orange?"

Umm.... no. This can't be good....

9973822153_33c764091d_z.jpg

DSC_0191 by balldylox, on Flickr

Thanks again to Moonfaery, Nealius and Mitsuki for all the help and kindness you've shown Kiyomi and I.

Billy

Edited by Guest

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Poofiemus

Congratulations! You're right, the DDDy is just right for her. She looks awesome.

And haha at her dinner request! Likes the difficult stuff, does she? Be prepared to leap up at the smoke alarms, in case she goads one of the others into playing chef; with all the fat that duck has, in the hands of an unprepared chef it can smolder and/or catch fire.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Marq V

HOT!!

Galfriends at home:

DD: Yoko, Yui, & Briana Rei

Resin: Tatiana, Leda, Miyoi, Tana,... & Gena<3

ayanenana13

Kiyomi is so beautiful baldylox! This is what I planned for my new girl.

I'm waiting for her arrival, DDH07 pre-painted head with DDdy III body.. I can't wait for her.

Still looking names for her..

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

baldylox
Oh my gosh! She's a beauty!

You sure do have some fantastic friends.

Good. Can you cook Duck Le'Orange?

Uhoh! Someone's got a taste for expensive food

*nudge* *nudge* Time to update the sig

Thanks so much! And yes, I'm extremely lucky to have such awesome friends! As for the expensive tastes, Kiyomi is in for a rude awakening because we don't eat food like that here.... we're more basic with burgers and fried chicken. And the sig has been updated! Thanks for reminding me.

Congratulations! You're right, the DDDy is just right for her. She looks awesome.

And haha at her dinner request! Likes the difficult stuff, does she? Be prepared to leap up at the smoke alarms, in case she goads one of the others into playing chef; with all the fat that duck has, in the hands of an unprepared chef it can smolder and/or catch fire.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you agree about her body type being a good fit for her. And yes, she does seem to enjoy the higher end of food. Too bad she's going to quickly find we don't do that kind of cooking here.... I'm a good cook or so I've been told, but doing meals like THAT costs way too much, especially with all these mouths I have to feed!

\:D/ HOT!!

Thank you, I agree.

Kiyomi is so beautiful baldylox! This is what I planned for my new girl.

I'm waiting for her arrival, DDH07 pre-painted head with DDdy III body.. I can't wait for her. Still looking names for her..

Thanks so much! And congrats on ordering your new girl! I really love the 07's look and style, she's a bit different from most of my other girls. I hope yours arrives soon! And don't worry about a name, you'll find it when she arrives. I don't recall Kiyomi's first name when she was with Moonfaery but as soon as I found out she was mine, she told me her name immediately. I know yours will tell you her name too, DD's have a way of surprising their owners.

Billy

Traveller

Great to see Kiyomi make it to your family an she's No 25 with a 007 head.

A head that say's bring it on.

I've had my 07 head for about 5 months now, an when she arrived, she was going to be known as "Cocoa-Tao". This suddenly went away when I put her wig on an she remine me on John Romita, jr version of Mary Jane Watson from Spider-Man.

So Cocoa became Mary Jane and took on the phrase "You've just hit the jackpot".

Hope we'll see more of Kiyomi in the near furture.

baldylox
Great to see Kiyomi make it to your family an she's No 25 with a 007 head. A head that say's bring it on. I've had my 07 head for about 5 months now, an when she arrived, she was going to be known as "Cocoa-Tao". This suddenly went away when I put her wig on an she remine me on John Romita, jr version of Mary Jane Watson from Spider-Man. So Cocoa became Mary Jane and took on the phrase "You've just hit the jackpot". Hope we'll see more of Kiyomi in the near future.

Thank you! That's funny about your girl changing names on you. DD's do what is best for them and their owners so it makes sense she let you know who she was right up front.

And you'll see more of Kiyomi for sure! I'm still working on her introduction story, not sure how it will end up so it's taking some time to figure out.

She is really lovely! I love her overall look, Congrats! I really need one of these heads lol

Thanks so much! The first time I ever saw an 07 head in person was when Kiyomi was with her previous owners and I just fell in love with her. Then a local girl got an 07 of her own and it really made me want one. So I'm super lucky to be able to adopt Kiyomi into my DD family.

Billy

moonfaery

AHHH Billy these pics are amazing! That outfit and eyes go very well with her! She looks fab! I'm glad she's having fun with ya

Hubby & mine's Girls: Kana (Saber Extra), Serena (Momo), Taki (Cirno), Allora (06), Mizuki (Nanami)

baldylox
AHHH Billy these pics are amazing! That outfit and eyes go very well with her! She looks fab! I'm glad she's having fun with ya

Thanks so much! It really means a lot to me to know you like how I changed her. And she really does seem to be having a good time here.... I'll have to do a story with her in it soon to show you!

Billy

Talolili

Kiyomi looks amazing, Billy and I also like the outfit she's wearing. Very stylish!

baldylox
Kiyomi looks amazing, Billy and I also like the outfit she's wearing. Very stylish!

Thank you very much! Her outfit is from Alices Collections, they also make it in red plaid.

Billy

TheOperator

She's gorgeous! Congrats! I love her personality XD

At Home: Kirsteen - Lucy - Hanako - Chikou

Waiting for: ~No one atm~

baldylox
She's gorgeous! Congrats! I love her personality XD

Thanks so much! I like how she's turning out too.

Billy

Shawnee

Wow, she is super cute! And what a fantastic wig choice.

baldylox
Wow, she is super cute! And what a fantastic wig choice.

Thank you very much! I wish I could take credit for the choice of wig but she came with it so that call goes to her previous owner. But I'm glad you like it!

Billy

Nehelenia

I love her smile! Her face-up is really lovely and ehe... I love the fact she is so "gifted" ^^

baldylox
I love her smile! Her face-up is really lovely and ehe... I love the fact she is so "gifted" ^^

Thank you so much! I really love her look too, she's super pretty in my opinion. And there was no way she could have been on any other body BUT the DDdy! She just begged for some nice curves. Gifted is a fun way to put that.

Billy