Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kyokohunter

Hi from the UK

Kyokohunter

Hi everyone ^^ I'm from the UK and I've had my Dollfie pretty much a year now, it's surprising I haven't signed up to this site sooner! Pleased to meet you and hope to get along well!

I'd like to introduce my Mini Dollfie Dream, Akane - I picked her up from the Volks store in Akihabara as a base body with a type 2 head, a couple of extra hands, a *ahem* larger bust and some Little Wonder Wardrobe clothes. Since then I've bought and made her some more clothes, as you will see in time she's pretty tomboy-ish for a Mini Dollfie Dream!

You can see her on my Flickr account or read about her at my blog.

I hope you like her and I look forward to sharing her more with you, as well as seeing your wonderful Dollfie Dreams!

Update: Thank you to @Kumi for pointing out that it's actually a type 2 head - I always get confused!

Edited by Guest

My blog at Kyokohunter.net - Japan, figures and everything.

Pupi

Welcome^^

The DDH-02 looks weird on the MDD body imho, but she is still really cute with that awesome outfit ><

Have fun <33333

Edited by Guest

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

TakamuraYui

Welcome~~

I can't wait to see your Akane

Kumi

Hello and welcome

I can't stop to think, that this is 02 head, not the 03. The face looks much like Aoi...

Kyokohunter

Thanks Kumi, I've updated my post now! ^^

XOHimitsuOX

Welcome!!

(Kaori says: It's Mini Me!!!)

baldylox

Welcome aboard! So you've already owned her for a year? Nice! And it's even nicer you were able to get her from a Volks store in person. I loved going into Volks stores when I visited Japan last year.

I looked at your Flickr pics and this photo is too cool:

5915978180_f0ef6b2a44_z.jpg

She looks sweet but she also hints at having a bit of an attitude. It's almost like she's saying "What were you thinking getting me this skirt outfit? I wanted jeans and a t-shirt!"

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Nakitaninja

Your flickr account is so much fun! Welcome to the forums and very nice to meet you. ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

mitsuki

Welcome, Kyokohunter. I hope you like it here. Your girl is so cute.

Kyokohunter

Thank you from Akane and myself to everyone for the warm welcome!

@baldylox - You've got Akane's personality spot on! She's a quiet character who can be a little stern at times but is actually a warm and caring person. And yes, she prefers less feminine clothing - jeans and t-shirt are much more comfortable for her. I'm also working on making her some shorts, since it's summer!

baldylox
@baldylox - You've got Akane's personality spot on! She's a quiet character who can be a little stern at times but is actually a warm and caring person. And yes, she prefers less feminine clothing - jeans and t-shirt are much more comfortable for her. I'm also working on making her some shorts, since it's summer!

Hee hee... I could just tell from your description of her and the pics you linked to. I have Rei Ayanami and she is also an 02 head. So all of those girls seem to have a bit of attitude. My Rei also prefers less frilly things but will wear them on occasion if I bribe her or flatter her heavily.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Iachion

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Akane is such a cutie! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future!

OtakuDepot

Welcome to the forum! I was checking out your Flickr and Blog pics of your trip to Japan. So beautiful! One day I'll have to divert some of that DD money into a travel fund and head over there!!!

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Waynio

Glad you came here!! Your daughter is adorable!! Can't wait to see more pics

Kyokohunter
Welcome to the forum! I was checking out your Flickr and Blog pics of your trip to Japan. So beautiful! One day I'll have to divert some of that DD money into a travel fund and head over there!!!

**James.

Thanks, and I'd recommend diverting some money for a trip to Japan! I've had the fortune to be able to go a couple of times now and each time I just get more and more attached to the place. There are so many places to visit and facets of life there to experience. I have so many memories I wouldn't know where to begin!

If you do go, I can recommend travelling with a tour aimed at anime and manga fans. I did that and it was not only a good way to experience Japan for the first time but also to share the excitement with new friends. If you want any advice, I'm happy to help ^^

OtakuDepot
... If you want any advice, I'm happy to help ^^

Thanks, I appreciate it! I wish I could say I was close to making the trip but I know it will be a while before I could divert enough to a vacation fund and not have it end up going to my girls. But if something changes that I'll be sure to bug you for info!

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Strife212

Hiya, cool to see someone else from the UK~

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

Kyokohunter
Hiya, cool to see someone else from the UK~

Hi! I was slightly suprised not to see more people from the UK here, but it is cool to be able to share the hobby with people from all over the world ^^

Halcyon

Hello Kyokohunter. Your cosplay of Lelouch Lamperouge looks badass. Glad you could join us.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie