Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
PlasticFantastic

Some new Shoes and Clothes!

PlasticFantastic

Two weeks ago I received packages from Mint on Card, Cool Cats, and Dollfie World - coincidentally ALL THREE SHOWED UP ON MY BIRTHDAY. 0_0

So without further adieu - ENJOY THE PHOTOS!

5976250490_fba36ae7c9_z.jpg

5976253500_50f9f73536_z.jpg

5975693639_8b32854f24_z.jpg

5976260348_5e7de52058_z.jpg

5975701141_7aedeace9d_z.jpg

Yoko really loved the slip-ons with cherries on them :3

5976267816_68262aa27b_z.jpg

littlebearries was bang on about the fit - they're perfect for DD ^_^

And more goodies!

5976271350_5a5f978a3d_z.jpg

5976275658_bbafac6c2f_z.jpg

5976283554_b109893c9d_z.jpg

5976287846_34acd5a26c_z.jpg

5976291768_5544b797f7_z.jpg

Protective gear!

5975732405_f2377b3e4a_z.jpg

Magical neck piece!

5975735589_279e7211db_z.jpg

Some freebies!

5975739011_e238f2a3a4_z.jpg

Tried out to see the fit on Elle's S-bust. ^_^ She's such a cutie! (Pardon her nudity but she's technically dressed!)

5976306234_76d6f5be36_z.jpg

I really like this photo! I'm not sure why!

5976328458_a5406a1209_z.jpg

:3

5975769831_e5e59dc6c2_z.jpg

Some more headphones! :3

5976336730_02522a9436_z.jpg

And a group shot to finish it off!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Galvatim

That's a nice haul! Looks like I need to hit Cool Cats for new outfits- I don't recall seeing the one pieces with net leggings before.

Pupi

Wow! A big loot ^^

The coloured ballerina shoes and the boots with the bow are simply cool ** you got them from Mint on Card? Can you leave me the links for both if you have some time, please?**

That's a cool coincidence... I had the same experience for my 16th birthday >< My boyfriend had bought a beautiful rare lolita dress for me, but the dress was shipped 1 month before my birthday! We where so worried... We thought the package was lost!!! In the end it arrived the same day of my b-day... I was so happy about thiscoincidence ><

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

XOHimitsuOX

That's a lot of loot you got there and nice selection too. I'm getting ready to make some purchases too.

scripple

Great haul you got there. Lots of very nice items. I'm sure your girls will be very happy.

Since mint on card has like 4 sizes of the same shoes, can I ask exactly which size fits the DD perfectly?

littlebearries

Whoa, this is an awesome haul... I am envious!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

PlasticFantastic
Wow! A big loot ^^

The coloured ballerina shoes and the boots with the bow are simply cool ** you got them from Mint on Card? Can you leave me the links for both if you have some time, please?**

I bought the boots from Dollfie World but Alice's Collection has them as well

http://www.alicescollections.com/bt338-p-2661.html?cPath=1_20

And all the flats and converse I received from Mint on Card:

http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/browse.php?toys=shop&BJD=50&name=Large+7+-+7.9cm&cbh=81

Great haul you got there. Lots of very nice items. I'm sure your girls will be very happy.

Since mint on card has like 4 sizes of the same shoes, can I ask exactly which size fits the DD perfectly?

I bought "Large" which are sizes 7-7.9cm. I find that 7cm flats fit perfectly and 7.5cm in the boots usually work but sometimes are a little snug if they're heeled.

Part of the haul was your own doing!!! XD

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

maksst

Can you make a special photo of Alna for me? ^^

Can't see how she looks perfectly!

Anyway, awesome stuff! I love that tunics ^^

catherinsige.jpg

jun97

That purple and black outfit looks really good on Elle!

mitsuki

Those are awesome! So much cool stuff! They all look great! I love Elle in purple.

Suzuna

Looooot! Congrats, I'm jealous.

di-chan123

cool loot! I'm definitely thinking of getting those mint on card shoes now...and i love the outfits! they look so cute

DefectiveAngel

Congrats on such an amazing loot! You picked out some wonderful things for your girls. I just bought some shoes from Mint on Card, I ended up with 2 pairs from the Dark Blue section, the pink with the hearts and the white with the bows. Seeing those tennis shoes makes me want to place another order to get some of them. I like your stuff from cool cats too, very cute outfits. I have yet to buy anything from them. But seeing what you picked out for your girls makes me want to get some cute outfits from them now. Your girls are really lucky to be spoiled with such fantastic items. ^_^

scripple

I bought "Large" which are sizes 7-7.9cm. I find that 7cm flats fit perfectly and 7.5cm in the boots usually work but sometimes are a little snug if they're heeled.

Thanks for the info.

littlebearries

Part of the haul was your own doing!!! XD

Now... when does my Enabler Graduation Certificate arrive in the mail?

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Averis

Wow, that's... that's a lot of loot! Haha. Congrats! And nice that they came on the same day. So many shoes! Such a nice selection too. I really like those sneakers. I may have to look into getting some.

PlasticFantastic
Can you make a special photo of Alna for me? ^^

Can't see how she looks perfectly!

Anyway, awesome stuff! I love that tunics ^^

What exactly did you have in mind? She's changed outfits from this photo but I may have a shot I didn't put up on flickr that shows her off bit better. ^_^

cool loot! I'm definitely thinking of getting those mint on card shoes now...and i love the outfits! they look so cute

You definitely should! If you do make an order we could save on shipping as I'd like to order a couple more pairs of the converse sneakers! If you're still gonna drop by this weekend I'm sure my girls would be happy to let any of your visiting girls try on some of their clothes. ^_~

Congrats on such an amazing loot! You picked out some wonderful things for your girls. I just bought some shoes from Mint on Card, I ended up with 2 pairs from the Dark Blue section, the pink with the hearts and the white with the bows. Seeing those tennis shoes makes me want to place another order to get some of them. I like your stuff from cool cats too, very cute outfits. I have yet to buy anything from them. But seeing what you picked out for your girls makes me want to get some cute outfits from them now. Your girls are really lucky to be spoiled with such fantastic items. ^_^

Thank you! ^_^ I can't help but spoil them, I needed more summery things for them though and these still feel a little bulky for the summer - I need different blouses for Yoko and Alna!

Wow, that's... that's a lot of loot! Haha. Congrats! And nice that they came on the same day. So many shoes! Such a nice selection too. I really like those sneakers. I may have to look into getting some.

They are really nice and they're priced at under $10 a pair so they're a great deal for such tiny detailed shoes :3

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

maksst

I just wanted to see from better zoom those boots which she has. They looks AWESOME!!

catherinsige.jpg

baldylox

Like I told you earlier, you have done well my friend! Excellent work! Your girls look so happy with all their new goodies! Who wouldn't love getting such awesome things?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PlasticFantastic
I just wanted to see from better zoom those boots which she has. They looks AWESOME!!

I will take a couple shots later this weekend. :3

Like I told you earlier, you have done well my friend! Excellent work! Your girls look so happy with all their new goodies! Who wouldn't love getting such awesome things?

Billy

They really did get a lot ^^; but it is nice to have that variety for them :3

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

iomi

waaah~ what a nice loot XD me my girls are jealous hehe, you picked very nice shoes from both sites, makes want to try them soon ^^'

the clothes look very nice on elle and saber.

I should spoil my girls sometime U_U'

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka