Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Silverwing

The Basement...

Silverwing

Another quiet day at the Silverwing house in preparation for Halloween! (The grainy images in daylight were unintentional, but the ones in low light were actually done on purpose to give a bit of 60's-70's horror movie atmosphere.)

10197618473_f19517b3da_z.jpg

Ericka: "Dum Dum Dummmm. Da da dummm."

Silverwing: "Oh there you are Beeka."

10197618713_f355003af1_z.jpg

Ericka: "Oh hi Senpai!"

Silverwing: "What are you up to?"

10197782333_9668c94f58_z.jpg

Ericka: "Just trying my witch outfit on. Looking for Alice to see if she could teach me to fly my broom! hehe."

Silverwing: "Could you give me a hand? I'm going to put the decorations up in our yard, could you grab the living room stuff?

Ericka: "Sure! Where is it?"

Silverwing: "In the basement."

10197782363_9ac9bc959d_z.jpg

Ericka: "In...the basement?"

10197661804_898406a620_z.jpg

Silverwing: "Whats the matter?"

Ericka: "I don't like the basement. Asuka says there's zombies and a jabberwocky down there. And I'm kind of scared of the dark..."

Silverwing: "I have never seen a zombie or a jabberwocky down there."

Ericka: "They mostly come out at night....Mostly..."

10197661824_3bda436b1c_z.jpg

*Flick*

Silverwing: "There. See? all clear. Just grab the box and you can come right back up. I think Asuka just said all that stuff to scare you."

Ericka: "Okay. I think I can do it."

10197906873_17d38d8df1_z.jpg

Ericka: "Oh, I guess it isn't so bad down here. just dirty."

10197907193_de29f1f721_z.jpg

Ericka: "Heh...hehe....And here I was getting all worked up over nothing. It's just a basement. A dark. damp. smelly. echo-y...basement.

10197939713_42a8b36360_z.jpg

Ericka: "Now to find that box....in the back...that I'm definitely not afraid of..."

10197940163_4565afb6c9_z.jpg

Alice: "Who are you talking to dear?"

Ericka: "WAYAIII!!! OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'LL EAT MY VEGETABLES I SWEAR!"

10197893295_cb09ab7755_z.jpg

Ericka: "Oh, It's just you Alice."

Alice: "Apologies. It was not my intention to frighten you."

Ericka: "What are you doing down here?"

10197893315_55f4cefbe8_z.jpg

Alice: "Admittedly, My Familiar and pet Robin has gone missing, I had come here to search for him on the chance that he had flown down here, But I cannot seem to locate him."

10197913725_ac1d4a6e9d_z.jpg

Alice: "I had become sidetracked at some point when I happened across a presence down here. I am not certain what it is however. Anywho, I heard your discussion with Silverwing, If you would like I could help you move that box upstairs as I am quite finished down here."

10197914325_a806078af3_z.jpg

Ericka: "You know, I don't think the box is down here after all. maybe we should go back and ask Senpai just where it is?"

Alice: "No, I'm quite certain I saw it earlier. Things will tend to move around down here sometimes. we will find it."

Ericka: "Alice, can we please just go back?"

10197826654_378e320ece_z.jpg

Alice: "Ericka, listen to me. Everybody has fears they must overcome from time to time. There is nothing down here that can possibly hurt us. And even if there was, I am right here, I am not about to let anything bad happen to either of us. Fear is merely an obstacle that must be vaulted."

Ericka: "How do you do it?"

Alice: "I simply become more terrifying than that which I am afraid of. It is different for everybody, Now shall we-"

*crunch, crunch, crunch*

10197826674_c84dcfc25a_z.jpg

Ericka: "What was that!?"

Alice: "I am not sure, It seems to be emanating from behind that door."

10198076003_581fc03509_z.jpg

Ericka: "I don't know Alice, Can't we just leave it?"

*Chomp, crunch, crunch, crunch....*

Alice: "I was alone when I came down here. I want to know what's behind this door."

10198076213_3ca893d584_z.jpg

Ericka: "What if it's a zombie!?"

Alice: "How unfortunate for him."

Ericka: "Or...A Jabberwocky!"

Alice: "Then I will simply tell him to continue his patrol. But A Jabberwocky makes no such noise as this."

10198048085_7aa5b28e09_z.jpg

*Door swings open*

Saber: *Crunch, crunch, chomp*....Wha?"

Alice: "I should have known...."

Ericka: "Hey Saber!"

10198048435_341201cdb8_z.jpg

Saber: "Mine! You hear me!? My Frito's and nobody else's! Got that!?"

10198159293_0768ce13c2_z.jpg

Alice: "Ericka. Grab the box. And leave the glutton to her chips."

Ericka: "Got it. Hehehe."

Fin!

Extras of the girls:

10198159303_c1a15a0172_z.jpg

Alice And Ericka

And Saber.

10198183703_a9d07b9da1_z.jpg

Poofiemus

Beeka, why would you think a monster would care whether or not you eat your vegetables? I also got a kick out of the "monster" being Saber.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Bouncing_Tigger

Ericka is sooo cute...and your story is hilarious!! A Saber munching basement monster!!

Poofiemus
Ericka is sooo cute...and your story is hilarious!! A Saber munching basement monster!!

You do realize that sounds like something's eating Saber, and not the other way around? I feel sorry for any monster dumb enough to try eating any version of Saber.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Silverwing
Beeka, why would you think a monster would care whether or not you eat your vegetables? I also got a kick out of the "monster" being Saber.

Haha, I think the other girls tell her the monsters will get her if she doesn't eat them. Who knew Saber kept a secret stash of fritos? I'm certain none of them would try to raid it. That falls into the insane range. haha. Glad you liked it, Thanks!

Thank you. I love that witch outfit on her. Not quite the scariest monster. Just a hungry one.

You do realize that sounds like something's eating Saber, and not the other way around? I feel sorry for any monster dumb enough to try eating any version of Saber.

Try as they may, that would be an extremely ineffective monster.

chibinezumi

Ooh I like the spookiness of the lighting, and of course it had to be Saber! What else would sound so hungry? I hope Alice finds her familiar soon Great job as always!

Janeway

I like this line OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'LL EAT MY VEGETABLES I SWEAR

Silverwing
Ooh I like the spookiness of the lighting, and of course it had to be Saber! What else would sound so hungry? I hope Alice finds her familiar soon Great job as always!

Thank you. even with poor lighting, I thought the orange-ish nighttime tone worked well. Haha. yep, nothing but the standard secret stash Saber chomping on some chips. haha. Glad you enjoyed it!

Silverwing
:lol: I like this line OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'LL EAT MY VEGETABLES I SWEAR

the things people say in a moment of panic. haha. Thanks!

Bouncing_Tigger

You're right! It does! LOL And I totally agree...that kind of encounter would result in a "monster-munching Saber," no question! She would definitely win!! If it happened to be a cookie monster hiding in the basement it would be even worse when Saber found it!!

baldylox

Ahh, so many great things going on in this story. The girls outfits rock, the atmosphere the pics give off is really cool and the dialogue was spot on for fun. But a few bits in particular....

Erika's screeching about eating her veggies made me about cry I laughed so hard. It's hilarious what girls will say when truly scared!

As soon as I heard chomping noises, I *knew* Saber would somehow be involved. I think this is because I not only own a Saber similar to yours, I also own THE biggest snack monster of them all, Manami. So when it comes to hiding places for snacking alone, I think I've seen them all.

And altho the ambiance of your pictures was kind of scary.... NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is scarier than that carpet on the stairs and basement floor. Truly terrifying I must say. My eyes cannot unsee that horror......

Great story as usual, keep it up!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Silverwing
Ahh, so many great things going on in this story. The girls outfits rock, the atmosphere the pics give off is really cool and the dialogue was spot on for fun. But a few bits in particular....

Erika's screeching about eating her veggies made me about cry I laughed so hard. It's hilarious what girls will say when truly scared!

Thanks! This one was sort of an experiment with me playing with the light balance on a samsung tablet. I hope to do a few halloween/ autumn themed stories so I was seen what gave the best effect with what I had. Heh, Ericka is a bit of a nervous one anyway. Aoko could go on about seeing her get scared about "The Shape" (She was scared of her own shadow.)

As soon as I heard chomping noises, I *knew* Saber would somehow be involved. I think this is because I not only own a Saber similar to yours, I also own THE biggest snack monster of them all, Manami. So when it comes to hiding places for snacking alone, I think I've seen them all.

Heh, You should have brought Manami to the bacon eating contest we had a while ago. She would have loved it! Origionally I had planned on having an army of nendo's behind that door with chibius riding a squirrel or something. I'm trying not to beat the nendo concept to death though.

And altho the ambiance of your pictures was kind of scary.... NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is scarier than that carpet on the stairs and basement floor. Truly terrifying I must say. My eyes cannot unsee that horror......

Great story as usual, keep it up!

Oh, That carpet is pure awful.. This used to be my grandparents house before they passed on. That carpet was hot stuff....In 1960.... I always used to tease my grandma about it. The WHOLE house was covered in that stuff before I rennovated it. I left it in the basement for traction up the stairs since nobody ever really goes down there. I still shudder when I see it though.

Thanks for the comments! I really enjoy making these!

baldylox
Heh, You should have brought Manami to the bacon eating contest we had a while ago. She would have loved it! Origionally I had planned on having an army of nendo's behind that door with chibius riding a squirrel or something. I'm trying not to beat the nendo concept to death though.

Oooooo, a bacon eating contest? Manami LOVES bacon! She starts drooling on sight or smell of it. I'm sure she could have won that no prob! And I don't think there's a way to use the Nendo's too much, especially Chibius. Sh'e sjust pure win no matter what.

Oh, That carpet is pure awful.. This used to be my grandparents house before they passed on. That carpet was hot stuff....In 1960.... I always used to tease my grandma about it. The WHOLE house was covered in that stuff before I rennovated it. I left it in the basement for traction up the stairs since nobody ever really goes down there. I still shudder when I see it though.

Ha ha! When I renovated my house I'm in now, we pulled out carpets like that along with ORANGE shag carpeting from the 70's. So I feel your pain. No worries tho, it's a fun reminder of your grandparents and since it hides in the basement with Saber, it can't hurt you..... unless you go back down there with the lights on.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Silverwing

Oooooo, a bacon eating contest? Manami LOVES bacon! She starts drooling on sight or smell of it. I'm sure she could have won that no prob! And I don't think there's a way to use the Nendo's too much, especially Chibius. Sh'e sjust pure win no matter what.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind. May have to introduce some new characters. I've been saving up for a girl with an eyepatch that probably won't tolerate Chibius so well.

Ha ha! When I renovated my house I'm in now, we pulled out carpets like that along with ORANGE shag carpeting from the 70's. So I feel your pain. No worries tho, it's a fun reminder of your grandparents and since it hides in the basement with Saber, it can't hurt you..... unless you go back down there with the lights on.

Haha, I think my grandpa hated it too. Grandma kinda wore the pants when it came to interior decoration. Hey, Orange shag could be pretty groovy. Just need a disco ball and some platforms. I try going down there in the dark as often as I can manage.

Silverwing
XD This was funny. ... The vegetable part.

I am liking reading through people's photo stories on here

Keep it up

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.