Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Averis

Neris has arrived!

Averis

My first real (complete) DD has finally arrived. When the DP 25 lottery started I didn't think I was going to be able to get anything. I figured I had no chance when I heard how popular Neris was. I entered for her twice. When I got that Volks email saying I won, I didn't know if it was real.

However, here she is! Here are some quick box opening pictures.

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

Thanks for looking! Also check out her first photo story. (Airy should be here next week!)

fenrir z78

I am happy for you. Glad you got your girl in. 1 down 1 to go.

mitsuki

Congratulations! That is so fantastic! I love the video!

cgivisionary

Congrats! She's a real cutie.

baldylox

As I said in your other thread, CONGRATS! She's too cute! I'm really happy she got to you with no problems.

As for your video... what's wrong with you? Problems I found:

1) No audio so I dont get to hear you going "SQUUEEEEE!!"

2) How can you possibly use an Xacto Knife on that box to cut the tape? you should have ripped it open barehanded!

3) Same with taking the plastic off the inner box.... you unstuck the tape and then pulled off the plastic? SHRED THAT STUFF MAN!

4) It was way too short. We should have seen you dancing around the box after she was freed, then you should have dressed her up and given her a thorough tour of your home.

So next time, you had best do it right!!

Billy

PS. You do know I am messing with you right? RIGHT???

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

TakamuraYui

Congrats.

I am going to get mine when I am back in US

DefectiveAngel

Congrats on being able to get Neris! She is really pretty, I hope you will be able to get Airy soon so Neris won't be lonely.

scripple

Congrats on Neris. From your story are you considering changing her name?

littlebearries

That video was great, and congrats on your new girl!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Averis

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad to finally have her. The video was kind of a last minute idea, but glad you guys enjoyed it.

@baldylox - Haha. You're funny. (you meanie) For how clumsy I am, I'm better off taking my time. Besides, I want to relish the moment. Hehe. I actually didn't say much of anything the whole time. I'm usually kinda quiet.

@TakamuraYui - I hope you get her soon. She's great!

@scripple - Yeah, I'm gonna give her a different name. I haven't picked one out yet. I'm really slow with that sorta stuff. Took me a month to pick one for my first resin girl. >.

Kumi

Congratulations, Averis, part of Your wait is finally over. Neris is a sweet girl

The name is a strange thing. For my first resin girl, it materialized the day she arrived.

And my DD girls still don't have own names...

Iachion

Congrats on getting her! Neris is very cute.

Pupi

Congratulation!!!

I don't know how could you all take pictures of the unboxing ritual... I have tried it with Juno, but I was too excited to left her in the box for more time ><

I think now Neris is the most owned girl together with Alna XD

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

OtakuDepot

Congrats on having Neris arrive!!! I know how excited you where about having her finally come, I guess we all get that way don't we. haha I'm glad you made a video, I think we need more DD videos on YouTube!

Don't listen to Billy , take your time and open the box carefully, you should relish the moment. haha I did the same but no video, just taking my usual pictures of the unboxing.

Congratulation!!!

I don't know how could you all take pictures of the unboxing ritual... I have tried it with Juno, but I was too excited to left her in the box for more time ><

Haha, it is tough for me when I do it. I want to put the camera down and start getting her ready right away. I do like being able to look back and almost relive that moment.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

PlasticFantastic

She's so pretty! ^_^

Congratulations Averis! I can't wait to see more photos of her

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

mitsuki
@baldylox - Haha. You're funny. (you meanie) For how clumsy I am, I'm better off taking my time. Besides, I want to relish the moment. Hehe. I actually didn't say much of anything the whole time. I'm usually kinda quiet.

I agree with Averis. I am usually quiet too. We loved the video here in the lab. Your technique is approved by a half dozen scientists. haha

Averis

Thanks again everyone!

Congratulations, Averis, part of Your wait is finally over. Neris is a sweet girl

The name is a strange thing. For my first resin girl, it materialized the day she arrived.

And my DD girls still don't have own names...

Thanks! Airy should be here soon, and then it's time to save up again so I can spoil them. Names are odd that way. My second resin girl had a name before she got to me, but this time I'm taking my time.

Congratulation!!!

I don't know how could you all take pictures of the unboxing ritual... I have tried it with Juno, but I was too excited to left her in the box for more time >

I think now Neris is the most owned girl together with Alna XD

Thanks! Yeah, it's not easy, but I enjoy doing it. It's nice to look back on and show others. Neris is popular, but she's great, so it's no surprise.

Congrats on having Neris arrive!!! I know how excited you where about having her finally come, I guess we all get that way don't we. haha I'm glad you made a video, I think we need more DD videos on YouTube!

**James

Thanks! I'm very happy she's finally here. With Airy around the corner, I'm still on a little DD high. The video was actually your doing. You mentioned it, so I thought I'd try it out. Not sure I'll do one for Airy. Yeah, there are not many DD videos on YouTube. We should change that. Hence my topic on it in the general section.

I agree with Averis. I am usually quiet too. We loved the video here in the lab. Your technique is approved by a half dozen scientists. haha

Haha, you showed your lab-mates? I'm so embarrassed now.

mitsuki

haha They are used to DDs now. You un-boxing was such a natural event to us. We were happy to see it and share in it just a little.

iomi

Congrats Averis on getting DD Neris ! she's such a pretty girl , even more in person ! I actually love her default eyes a lot and her face melts me every time see her

I liked the video too XD , i was also as careful when I had to unbox neris since she's my first, but I usually am cuz i don't want to cut the box , i'd feel bad .

enjoy Neris and she'll be happy to see Airy soon ^^

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka