The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aoibara

Where would you like to take your dolls?

Aoibara

Where would you like to visit with your dolls?

As a person who have visited around the world (I have been to Bali Island, Phuket, Bangkok, Singapore (I used to live there.), Kuala Lumpur, Osaka, Kyoto, Hong Kong, Macau, Hawaii, Guam, Washington state, Paris and Copenhagen, so far I can count.), I would like to know where others would like to take their dolls to.

Since I only started the doll hobby this year, I only brought them to Japan and Hong Kong.

I would like to take my one or more of my dolls to Paris (Beautiful city. I think Volks should open a showroom in Paris. The French people would probably love the dolls.), Singapore (Resort areas ftw.), Los Angeles (So much I wanna go there~And family there too.), Florida (Disneyworld!) and probably alot more since I love travelling.

So where would you go with your DDs?

pscindy_13

let's see.... i wanted to take them to disneyland and disneyland C , did that already and took lots of great pics! a little hard to tho because of so many people ><

next i really wanna take my girls to the aquarium of the pacific. I think it would be a very great place to take pics of my girls~

ru+chan

Hmm...

My girls haven't been overseas yet as i have only started this hobby recently. Would like to bring them to Gardens by the Bay(Singapore), and also to Japan if i could

my darlings: Neru (Neris), Airy

baldylox

I'd like to hit up a bunch of landmarks in the US with my number one girl Manami. Places like:

The Grand Canyon

Mount Ranier

Las Vegas

Key West

But the one place I'd love to take her is back to where she was made.... Japan. I'd love to have her with me to see all the places I'd gone to back in 2010 along with places I didn't get to see then. It would be so damn cool to have her in pics at Mount Fuji, Akihabara, in a Volks store, on a Shinkansen, at a shrine in Kyoto, etc.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Aile

I've only started the doll hobby very recently, but I'd love to take my girls around~ Once my Rise arrives, I plan on bringing her with me to Hong Kong on a year-end family trip~

I do want to visit Japan with one of my girls eventually. And disneyland hahah (tho the latter might happen ), also want to bring them around with me when I go to local sights in my country.

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

SweetWitchy

When I get one I want to take her to conventions, and definitely with me on my travels, especially if I have one by the time I go to Japan.

Eiko82

I would love to take her on a small trip around Europe : some places in Belgium, then Amsterdam, London, Paris, etc.

I did consider taking my girl with me next year when I visit Tokyo for the first time but I doubt I will do so. Don't wanna carry a doll around or worry about her all day.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

battrastard

I think I'd start by getting one of these:

10432634345_38f4140a32_z.jpg

6 by rattbastard, on Flickr

Then travel coast-to-coast to meet all of the interesting folks/kiddos and their local

attractions that are on this forum!

After that, I'd get my Passport and travel the rest of the world to meet everyone!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

AntElitist

Bought my girls to Paris, Hong Kong, the UK, and Singapore!

that being said, I would love to visit Thailand and Japan next year.

Traveller

In 2011 when I first started in the hobby, I went to Tokyo, Japan with my only girl, Akimoto Sae.

There she met the last of the V1 Aoi's who came back with us.

In 2012 I returne to Japan, but this time went to Osaka & Tokyo. On this trip the girls were represented by Yoko & Asuka. Asuka had come up with a plan to resue Saber Extra from Jungle, where she had been herself about 3 months earlier. Let's just say carrying Saber around is not a good idea, because of the snacks you need for her.

This year i'm off to Hong Kong. At this moment in time, the girls haven't decided who will represent, but I have seen Yoko trying to encourage Mio to speak out about the trip.

As for 2014 and beyond, I will be going back to Japan as well as South Korea and hopefuy return to the states, as I would love to meet up with Mitsuki.

WennieBJD

Well, since I've situated their backstory in Japan, I'd love to take my girls there once I have them complete. If I ever get to go, I'll definitely bring one of them. My resin girls have been to a few places, like London, all over Norway, Frankfurt and Paris. I make it a habit to bring a doll whenever I travel. And to meets, of course. Although I don't think there are that many DD meets here in the Netherlands...

No vinyl girls here yet, but DD Yukino is on layaway!!

shinegamix
Well, since I've situated their backstory in Japan, I'd love to take my girls there once I have them complete. If I ever get to go, I'll definitely bring one of them. My resin girls have been to a few places, like London, all over Norway, Frankfurt and Paris. I make it a habit to bring a doll whenever I travel. And to meets, of course. Although I don't think there are that many DD meets here in the Netherlands...

no there arent

making my triumphant return

Shawnee

I have only traveled once with my dolls. And it was just to another state in the US. I don't think I'd take one of my Resins' with me, because of the sun exposure. Luckily, that isn't as bad for DD as it is for them. So I'd love to take my girl with me to all kinds of places. I saw someone else say Disneyworld, I would LOVE to take her there! I only live a couple hours from there, afterall

But I'd get nervous about taking her picture with so many people around... Too many stares. She'd look so cute with all the Disney stuff, though.