The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aoibara

If there were male DDs, what would YOU create?

DivinitaAria

I would be in heaven if a Theodore (Persona 3) doll were to be created. I think I would struggle most with the wig though, since I'm not sure how common those lace front doll wigs are.

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

charlieriley

I'm actually not an anime fan (what? I just love these dolls), but I would really love to do an anime-style BBC Sherlock set of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.

Poofiemus
I'm actually not an anime fan (what? I just love these dolls), but I would really love to do an anime-style BBC Sherlock set of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.

Hng! Oh yes, I'd be all over that too. And of course I'd need both of them, because Nanoha would need John to back her up when Sherlock and Agatha really got going. (Both fights, and co-conspiracy, which would be equally frightening to everyone but them.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Aile

Would KILL to have Jiji Mikazuki Munechika as a DD . He's probably one of my favorite swords in touken ranbu hhh (and I'm hella lucky to have gotten him not long after I started playing ^q^ )

1vUiZkB.png

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

pixibliss

Yu Yu Hakusho's: Kurama. He's my all time favorite male anime character.

32140786160_0ccf1d6354.jpg

[Melody: Ranka Lee|Minako: Kizuna Yumeno|..?: SnowMiku|Hotaru: SQ12 Haruka]

acexkeikai2
Yu Yu Hakusho's: Kurama. He's my all time favorite male anime character.

oooooh I'd like to see that happening

As for me I want to have the most romantic man for my DD that will finally arrive soon for me I want to make Tuxedo Kamen Samaaaaaa... if it were possible. Chiba Mamoru it would be so sweet to have him with Usagi