Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Keijogirl

Are DDII Gone entirely?

Keijogirl

So, I went to volksusa's site today and noticed that I don't see any DDII base bodies anywhere for sale, only DDIII and the White DDII base body.

Are they gone all together? I don't even see parts to piece one together. I didn't see any announcement about it...Did I miss something?

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

shinegamix

its called poor production management. something volks has not mastered since the day they started

making my triumphant return

Keijogirl

So you think it's more that they're out of stock so they took them down then? I hope that's the only case. After learning about how easy it is for the DD3 joints to crack and break I kinda got worried. I hope they're not gone all together.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

shinegamix
So you think it's more that they're out of stock so they took them down then? I hope that's the only case. After learning about how easy it is for the DD3 joints to crack and break I kinda got worried. I hope they're not gone all together.

all my girls are dd3 mk2. some fell from the table. and still no cracks. the important point is how you pose them. manipulate as close to the joint. so if you want to move arms up. manipulate at the shoulder instead of the elbow or lower

making my triumphant return

Shawnee

I didn't even think to look for the normal skin DDII Base body. I actually just ordered my second DD (A DDH-03 with the DDII base body in white skin) not too long ago.

Maybe if someone emailed them about it the would do something? (Though I guess people have already tried?)

baldylox
So, I went to volksusa's site today and noticed that I don't see any DDII base bodies anywhere for sale, only DDIII and the White DDII base body.

It seems the DD2 bodies are no longer listed on the US site except for the WS ones. I think this is a sign that they are moving towards phasing out the older body styles for the new ones. And, this shows that the stock they get sent from Japan isn't including the DD2 bodies either. So since they don't have them available, maybe that's why they aren't on the site? I'd email them or call them to ask if they have any leftovers in stock. The Japanese/International site *is* showing a DD2 body listing but it says "Will be restocked" underneath the picture. Whether they actually do restock them is questonable tho. I'm still betting the DD2 bodies aren't going to be restocked again since all new girls and standard bodies are now the DD3 style.

Are they gone all together? I don't even see parts to piece one together. I didn't see any announcement about it...Did I miss something?

I haven't seen any announcements about it yet so they may not be totally gone just yet. As for parts, Volks USA has all the available parts for a DD2 listed and most are in stock. The problem with that is that you can't BUILD a DD2 or original DDdy because they don't sell the inner frame/skeleton separately. You HAD to buy a complete body in order to get that. All they've ever sold separately were the busts and vinyl body covers like arms and legs etc.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.