Silverwing

Last Thursday at Casa De Silverwing...

10547077603_8b9795e7c5_z.jpg

Ericka: "Prime, Megatron has a foothold! we must defend Metroplex!"

10546855565_db25be2a4f_z.jpg

Ericka: "Don't you want to play Alice?"

Alice: "No, Your storyline was engaging. I was just watching."

10547112603_ea52c52383_z.jpg

Ericka: "Here you go! Take Bluestreak here, and you can be part of the story! hehe."

Alice: "Okay, What do I do?"

10546896126_10ffc430c7_z.jpg

Ericka: "Bluestreak, This is Bumblebee, We must power up the particle cannons to repel the Decepticons! Metroplex cannot take much more of this.....now make some 'pew, pew' noises."

Alice: "....."

10546926026_e052287f98_z.jpg

Ericka: "Do you want to play too Asuka-chan?"

10546930886_e5449e256b_z.jpg

Asuka: "What? Play with you? Like, what would you know about giant robots anyway? A sentient robot that comes from a world of it's own? Please."

10546971736_2c935da608_z.jpg

"Not only do I not want to play, I would rather tear out my nervous system, run out into the street and skip rope with it than play your game about-

10546971766_b5f46c412a_z.jpg

*finger quotations*

-Cybertronians"

10547026854_9b126fb518_z.jpg

Ericka: "Okay. That's a no."

Alice: "Pew. Pew...."

10547240613_150dcbb374_z.jpg

Aoko: "Hey, Saber, Are you done yet?"

10547241053_d7cf70e74d_z.jpg

Saber: "Not yet, but you may as well get me more. This one shouldn't take me long."

10547313053_319624f1d3_z.jpg

Aoko: *Ahem*

Saber: "This one is mine. I found it."

Aoko: "I meant the Halloween decorations."

10547313463_9a2255e19d_z.jpg

Saber: *Chomp* "Mmmphh hmmm yes, mppfh took some doing, but I mmphh it done."

10547341803_b399930450_z.jpg

10547342403_8b30e9117b_z.jpg

Aoko: "Oh nice! I like what you did with the shroud! Silverwing will love that!"

Saber: "Uhhummm."

Meanwhile:

10547165545_dfd46bb54f_z.jpg

Chibius Saberus: "Hmmm, What does chibius like? Fish sandwiches....yes many fish sandwiches....Ski rink in the freezer...yes chibius likes these things...."

*Footsteps approach up the stairs.*

10547165955_17003a737f_z.jpg

Woman: "Oh, Er, hello little one."

10547194205_06f2734a1d_z.jpg

Chibius: "Toll staircase only! Bring fish sandwich for safe passage! or suffer my wrath!"

10547194475_a972d9335b_z.jpg

Woman: "Look pint-size, I don't have any sandwiches, I just want to meet my new family. Don't make an issue of this or I'll put you through a wall."

10547274554_35e8b9a847_z.jpg

Chibius: "Big deal. Chibius live in walls! What would you do maid? dust chibius with feather duster? HAHAHA! You will pay for insolence! Excelsior!!"

10547274584_c82a5835dd_z.jpg

Alice: "I don't quite understand. Metroplex is a city, but he is also a robot that his compatriots live and work in?"

Ericka: "Well, yeah. But he doesn't mind."

10547268036_6dd0080491_z.jpg

*BOOM! CRASH! CRUNNNNCH!*

10547268286_9b083cb16b_z.jpg

Chibius: "waaaaAAAAAAAAAGH!" *BAM!*

Ericka: "Oh, dear..."

10547295356_b28dd211a8_z.jpg

Chibius: "Uhhhhhgh......"

10547295376_428476fdd9_z.jpg

Asuka: "About time someone put that little napoleon in it's place. Who's our savior?"

10547353584_3328eeba35_z.jpg

Ericka: "No way!!!!"

10547353604_61bbfd74be_z.jpg

"Hi, My name is Ryomou Shimei, Sorry about the mess, That little thing attacked me. I was sent here to live with you."

10547384094_630cd8109d_z.jpg

*Glomp!*

Ryomou: "Oh, Hello."

Ericka: "Eeee! So cool! Ryomou is going to be my sister! I'm such a big fan! I have your figma! And I watch your shows and I cosplay you and everything!"

10547384104_8107364608_z.jpg

Ryomou: "Oh, Heh, It's always nice to meet a fan."

Ericka: "Everybody, Come say hi to Ryomou! hehe."

10547414344_9b5040f569_z.jpg

"My name is Alice Kuonji, Welcome Miss Shimei."

10547414784_de9f7a250b_z.jpg

"I'm Asuka. Asuka Langley Shikinami. Don't bother me and we won't have problems. Kay?"

10547404866_b2422df061_z.jpg

Ryomou: "Nice to meet you too."

10547472674_093dd812b3_z.jpg

Aoko: "So nice to meet you, I'm Aozaki Aoko, And behind me is my servant, Saber. Come say hello Saber."

10547473264_e9f613b3d7_z.jpg

*Squeeze, squeeze*

Ryomou: "Oh, Uh....Hello?"

Saber: "Oooh! They're real! I think you and I will get along just fine. hehehe..."

Aoko: "Just say hi...."

Saber: "I am. This is the official Emperor's greeting."

Ryomou: "I doubt that..."

Fin!

10547488584_dd62343482_z.jpg

There she is! My 6th and last (For a while ) girl Ryoumou Shimei. I had discovered her some time ago on Danny Choo's site when I saw his DD girls for the first time. She is the reason I got into this hobby, and now I finally have my all-time DD unicorn thanks to a wonderful friend who went out of her way to help me.

Edited by Guest

Minuette

Ahhh congratulations! I just love your family, they have a great dynamic.

Congrats again on your last! (uh huh, suuure ;D)

Silverwing
Ahhh congratulations! I just love your family, they have a great dynamic.

Congrats again on your last! (uh huh, suuure ;D)

Thank you. She's very special to me (Her and her previous owner. ) That's for sure.

She's only the last for now, mainly because there isn't anybody I want enough to actively search for. except maybe kanu....

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Traveller

So please that you now have your grail/unicorn girl - Ryomou

It nice when you get something like that.

Great story.

Lets bring on the girl in the small print - Kanu

Silverwing
So please that you now have your grail/unicorn girl - Ryomou

It nice when you get something like that.

Great story.

Lets bring on the girl in the small print - Kanu

Thanks! I'm very happy to have her now. I doubt I'll have kanu for quite a while now. But I've learned to never give up hope.

lordloss

Air born chibius!! poor little squeeker got served big time...

but that aside, congrats on the new edition. guess that means one more person to compete with sabre for snacks in the house

there is no such thing as perfection. and i can only hope, with all my might that no such thing ever does exsist. kind of implies a limit to how amazing a person can be or something like that.....

Innocentsake

All of your girls go so well together! And Ryomou certainly made a memorable entrance into your household She is quite the unique girl and I love seeing people adding her to their DD family. Chibius really should've retreated! And oh my goodness I love your Alice so much Her little "pew pew" sounds while playing with Ericka are excellent

NekoSan22

I guess I should have known Saber would do that....

Congratulations on getting your grail girl!

If I randomly disappear in the conversation, don't blame me, blame my homework and real life! >0<

The mother of one much-loved DD!<3

My doll blog is Neko's Dollies!

shinegamix

now the nendos need a new hero. who else will protect their skate rink otherwise

making my triumphant return

Bouncing_Tigger

What a great story...and I love the picture of Chibius Saberus upside down! What a shocker!!

Silverwing
I guess I should have known Saber would do that....

Congratulations on getting your grail girl!

Heh, Yeah Saber definitely has an Ecchi appetite aside her regular one.

Thank you so much!

Grats on your new arrival!

Thanks Kymaera!

Silverwing
Air born chibius!! poor little squeeker got served big time...

but that aside, congrats on the new edition. guess that means one more person to compete with sabre for snacks in the house

"Little Squeeker" Haha, I love it. yep, given her actions lately though I would say she had it coming.

Thanks about Ryomou, I get the feeling saber won't mind too much.

Silverwing
All of your girls go so well together! And Ryomou certainly made a memorable entrance into your household She is quite the unique girl and I love seeing people adding her to their DD family. Chibius really should've retreated! And oh my goodness I love your Alice so much Her little "pew pew" sounds while playing with Ericka are excellent

They are a big happy family, that's for sure. Heh, It was nice seeing Mou-chan put Chibius in her place. I agree that she should have run for the hills.

And thanks about Alice, She's trys to get into things, but can't quite pull it off sometims.

Thanks for the comments!

baldylox

Man oh man, your introduction stories just keep getting better and better! Does it have anything to do with Ryomou showing up? Mayyyybe..... Still, excellent story!

Bullet point time again!

I can't believe you have the new Metroplex! He looks HUGE! Is he as big as your DD girls in robot mode? I'd like to see a pic of him standing next to one of your girls.

Your Alice behaves like my Rei sometimes! She's quiet and fine with just watching her sisters play but will interact if asked. I just loved seeing her play with Bluestreak while making "pew pew" noises!

It seems your Ryomou doesn't take any crap from anyone! I like seeing that. Her trouncing Chibius was hilarious! Someone needed to straighten her little butt out.

And speaking of Ryomou, congrats again on getting your Unicorn! She's an awesome girl and I know she'll be well taken care of at your house.

Your Erika really reminds me of my Yoko when she met MY Ryomou. Yoko is a known hugger and she was all over Mou-chan when she arrived here. Erika looked almost exactly like Yoko when she glomped your Ryomou.

And I LOVED Saber's greeting! It's too funny that she does that, that's how my Ryomou and Manami kind of hit it off. I'm not sure if you remember but Manami freaked out when she saw the real Ryomou had come to live with us and she broke down in tears until Rei and Ryomou calmed her down. Ryomou then went for Manami's boobs and Manami went for hers and they became good friends after that. That's why I really laughed when I saw your Saber doing a similar thing to yours!

So again, great story and congrats on your Mou-chan! I really look forward to seeing more of her!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard

I got a good chuckle from Chibius getting served, the lil pipsqueak needed that!

Great way to introduce a new girl, congrats on getting your unicorn!

Saber…… Boobs and food……. *not necessarily in that order!* ….. Go figure!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Silverwing
now the nendos need a new hero. who else will protect their skate rink otherwise

Don't worry, Somehow I don't think we have seen the end of Chibius...

Silverwing
What a great story...and I love the picture of Chibius Saberus upside down! What a shocker!!

I'm glad you liked it. Haha, I doubt chibius will learn anything from this, but finally somebody stood up to her!

Silverwing
Man oh man, your introduction stories just keep getting better and better! Does it have anything to do with Ryomou showing up? Mayyyybe..... Still, excellent story!

I can't believe you have the new Metroplex! He looks HUGE! Is he as big as your DD girls in robot mode? I'd like to see a pic of him standing next to one of your girls.

Thanks! I'm still just ecstatic that she's here. I had been planning this one in my head for quite a while. so I've had time to think about it.

Duuude.. Metroplex is HUGE! The pics online just don't seem to do him any justice, they said "Biggest ever" in all his advertisements, but I didn't know until I had him. I had the original when I was a kid, and that one wasn't even as tall as this!

10566957025_36b5e766c8_z.jpg

Ryomou is wearing the boots that came with that set, so that gives her about an inch, and she's standing a bit closer than he is, barefooted, she's about the same height.

Your Alice behaves like my Rei sometimes! She's quiet and fine with just watching her sisters play but will interact if asked. I just loved seeing her play with Bluestreak while making "pew pew" noises!

Heh, Something about those Pale, short-haired straight-faced girls. I try to keep her pretty close to "In character" but she does enjoy Ericka's company quite a bit.

It seems your Ryomou doesn't take any crap from anyone! I like seeing that. Her trouncing Chibius was hilarious! Someone needed to straighten her little butt out.

Haha, Chibius just couldn't understand that people wouldn't put up with her forever. I think the maid comment was the last straw. In the end she was the one that got dusted.

And speaking of Ryomou, congrats again on getting your Unicorn! She's an awesome girl and I know she'll be well taken care of at your house.

Thank you sir! I'm absolutely over the moon right now with her. She's been going everywhere I go lately I just can't let her out of my sight!

Your Erika really reminds me of my Yoko when she met MY Ryomou. Yoko is a known hugger and she was all over Mou-chan when she arrived here. Erika looked almost exactly like Yoko when she glomped your Ryomou.

And I LOVED Saber's greeting! It's too funny that she does that, that's how my Ryomou and Manami kind of hit it off. I'm not sure if you remember but Manami freaked out when she saw the real Ryomou had come to live with us and she broke down in tears until Rei and Ryomou calmed her down. Ryomou then went for Manami's boobs and Manami went for hers and they became good friends after that. That's why I really laughed when I saw your Saber doing a similar thing to yours!

So again, great story and congrats on your Mou-chan! I really look forward to seeing more of her!

Ericka is a very loving girl, Especially, when the new girl has been the object of her fandom since she initially arrived here.

Hehe. Saber is about as excited as I am that she's here, "Another hot girl to play with." I remember bits of your story though. I thought the mirror part was hysterical, and I seem to remember Manami freaking because she thought she'd be replaced. At least it was sorted out though. I guess "Boobie bombs" are great for bonding!

Thanks again! There will definitely be much more Mou-chan action in this house for sure!

Silverwing
I got a good chuckle from Chibius getting served, the lil pipsqueak needed that!

Great way to introduce a new girl, congrats on getting your unicorn!

Saber…… Boobs and food……. *not necessarily in that order!* ….. Go figure!

It was about time Chibius got hers no doubt.

Thank you so much! I just still can't get over her gorgeous looks. I may stay in a trance like this for a while... hahaha.

Yeah, Saber. haha If she could find a place where both could be had I doubt I'd ever see her again.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!