Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
aeris

size of Volks and coolcat carrier bags ?

aeris

Hi

I would like to know please how many dolls you can pit safely in Volks bags and in coolcat bags.

Thank you in advance for your help ^_^

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Nekopon

I don't own a Cool Cat Bag but I have the Volks one and I can usually fit two girls in there safely. I've seen people fit three but I won't suggest that personally.

archangeli
I don't own a Cool Cat Bag but I have the Volks one and I can usually fit two girls in there safely. I've seen people fit three but I won't suggest that personally.

The major advantage of the Volks bag is that the inside is lined in white.

Depending on whether you're getting the new Volks bag or an older one can determine how many dolls you fit. The newly designed bag has deeper pockets on the inside, which actually makes less room inside.

I can usually fit 3 dolls in my "old style" Volks bag, but I remove all their wigs and the doll on top wears a face-guard to protect against hitting the zipper. It's pretty squished, but it can be done!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

aeris

Thank you very much for your replies ^_^

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

baldylox

I also have a Volks Carrier and while I almost always put 3 girls in there, 2 is a bit more comfy for them. I can easily carry 1 or 2 DDdy girls and an MDD or M-bust girl in there but there's no room for much else. With only 2 girls in the carrier, I can also carry stands, extra hands and accessories for them far more easily than with 3 girls.

But I will say that over all the meetups I've been to where I carried 3 girls in there at once, I've never had to take off wigs or anything to fit them all in. I always just stack them inside, one on top of the other with their heads turned sideways and their faces covered with soft, white hand towels. So far no issues at all!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Nekopon
I also have a Volks Carrier and while I almost always put 3 girls in there, 2 is a bit more comfy for them. I can easily carry 1 or 2 DDdy girls and an MDD or M-bust girl in there but there's no room for much else. With only 2 girls in the carrier, I can also carry stands, extra hands and accessories for them far more easily than with 3 girls.

But I will say that over all the meetups I've been to where I carried 3 girls in there at once, I've never had to take off wigs or anything to fit them all in. I always just stack them inside, one on top of the other with their heads turned sideways and their faces covered with soft, white hand towels. So far no issues at all!

Billy

Ahh, that's true. I never put three girls into my bags because I always bring stands with my girls. I'd imagine I can fit three in there if I didn't bring my stands!