Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ikumi

internet's blck friday and the DD's thereof

ikumi

(if this post is stupid, or just not in its correct place, modorator feel free to move it out of the way..)

thanksgiving is just around the corner, and you know what that means...

black friday!

but even better...

black friday for the internet!!! (tottaly forgot what the true name for it was )but allas, i have no idea if this is the same thing for volks' online store..

but there are still places online like etsy,ebay, and amazon.

and i want to know if there's enyone else trying to find what they want online and grabbing it quickly once the sale comences? and if so, what? im having a hard time trying to see what i want ...

troy

chien

Last year Junkyspot did a Black Friday sale-- I got some Obitsu stuff during it. Not sure what other doll places are doing Black Friday.

ikumi
Last year Junkyspot did a Black Friday sale-- I got some Obitsu stuff during it. Not sure what other doll places are doing Black Friday.

i think thats awesome, and a great way to snag some gifts for your girls aswell!

Amara77

i think thats awesome, and a great way to snag some gifts for your girls aswell!

Ya I'm gonna have to check that out!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Yukamina

Ha ha, I'm not sure how much asian doll companies care about American Thanksgiving. It's cool that Junkyspot does something for it, though. We had Thanksgiving last month here in Canada, I don't even know when Black Friday is ._.

ikumi
Ha ha, I'm not sure how much asian doll companies care about American Thanksgiving. It's cool that Junkyspot does something for it, though. We had Thanksgiving last month here in Canada, I don't even know when Black Friday is ._.

it is ussually the day after thanksgiving.

Galvatim

The Friday after the USA Thanksgiving. With so many DD outfit shops overseas, I expect little in the way of Black Friday sales. HLJ has a sale starting tonight, they may have some Azone clothes included. Volks USA never has any sales or discounts.

chien

I haven't been keeping a close eye on it, but Junkyspot did indeed have a sale. They're doing a weekend-long sale. The discounts are super awesome-- haven't seen any Obitsu stuff yet though (last year I think I got Obitsu stuff on the last day of their sale). They change up the selection daily. On Thursday evening, there weren't any Pullips on sale. This morning they have "Sloppy Seconds" (uhhh) Black Friday stuff, which includes Pullips and a couple other items I didn't see on Thursday. Presumably, they'll take inventory and then update with Black Saturday stuff sometime today.