Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DivinitaAria

DD school girl outfit

DivinitaAria

Here's an outfit I made today (and started a while back, finally had the time to finish it) for Hime, my Dollfie Dream.

I made all the patterns and what not. It's serged and uses snaps as fasteners I was rummaging through sewing stuff and found brown ribbon so I used it as a neck tie thingy !

This is basically a test outfit as I made new patterns. Dollfie Dreams are very slim compared to say, my Delf girl's body.

There are five darts total, one in the back, two up the side front, and two by the collar to shape to the small waist and medium bust of her body. It's form fitted and I love it!

Here's Hime, eyeless and faceupless but nonetheless super adorable

6000440678_916f04fc0a.jpg

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Suzuna

I like it! Do you think you might upload the pattern?

baldylox

I also like it! The top looks to be fitted really well and I love the big pleats in her skirt. Nice choice of wig too! I hope you can get her some eyes and a faceup soon so she can be even more adorable!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

DivinitaAria

@Suzuna - I'll have to clean it up and make official patterns cause this one is very rough

@baldylox - Thank you! Yup! The top is very fitted! I do love the yellow wig with this outfit, I'm getting a pink pigtail wig which I envision looking cute with this outfit also! I'm on Hikaru132's waitlist for faceups so sometime within august/september She'll have a face up

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

AerisAquata

I like it~ She's going to be very pretty when she has a face.

I really like the brown you chose for the skirt, it's a great color.

mitsuki

It looks so nice. It is a pretty design, and the colors are lovely.

scripple

Very nice design and looks well made too.

baldylox
@baldylox - Thank you! Yup! The top is very fitted! I do love the yellow wig with this outfit, I'm getting a pink pigtail wig which I envision looking cute with this outfit also! I'm on Hikaru132's waitlist for faceups so sometime within august/september She'll have a face up

Ahh, the pink pigtail also sounds like it will work well! And having Hikaru do her faceup is a great thing! She's sure to be adorable! I can't wait to see how she tunrs out for you.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

DivinitaAria

Thank you for the nice comments everyone! I bought about 1/4 of a yard of brown fabric, and I had no use for it. Then I remembered how much I really liked the color scheme of the Shuffle! uniforms, so I made this! I might add a vest too, but I'm not sure.

My next project is the Himeya Company uniform from Aria :3

AerisAquata

If you start making Aria uniforms, I will definitely try and get one!

Suzuna

I think it'll look even better once you put on buttons or something to weigh down the top a bit. It gaps out a bit - but she is busty, after all! I think a vest would help with that, too.

jadepixel

Ah, cute! I like that brown skirt and the blouse is well done.

Please do post your pattern, even if it's rough I think I could learn from it. I'm trying to come up with a fitted blouse now but I'm pretty much a sewing noob so it's lots of trial and error.

DivinitaAria

@Suzuna, this was before I added the snaps so now that they're on it doesn't gap out Unfortunately I forgot to buy doll sized buttons and zippers so I had to use the snaps.

I am actually, before I work on the Himeya Company uniform, making the Yasogami uniform from Persona 4 .

Claudia

wow its great:-) how do you made the skirt ruffels?

Nakitaninja

Wow super cute!!!!

More pictures please!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

yeahplayer
@Suzuna - I'll have to clean it up and make official patterns cause this one is very rough

This outfit looks REALLY well made! I'd love to get a hold of your pattern once you've finished it as well!!

PrettyCranium

Great outfit, and add me to the list of those who want a pattern.

Mahoro

Its a really nice outfit! I tried making one but I got stuck on the one question I'm about to ask you now:

How do you add in that white-ish stripe on the skirt? If I was to do a top with that like a stereotypical seifuku, then I would also have a stripe on the collar piece as well.

GebGeb

Really great outfit! The sewing look very clean and well done

southernbelleincali

Pleats are so hard to make! They never stayed creased for me. You did an excellent job here.

hatchetsforhands

So cute! The shirt is so well fitted. Please share the pattern if you are up to it. ^^

RaverBJDJunky

its so good! i am always amazed at people who can sew, it looks like something you would buy from Volks or another big doll company. I really like the little neck bow, its a cute detail for sure!

winxred12

Wow its really great, very well fitting, i have just starting learning to use the sewing machine... I cant imagine having to make my own patterns too

Norths_Fallen_Angel

Super Cute!