Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
MomoCream

Peach pai M-/+ questions

MomoCream

Does anyone have photos of the minus size? Are these intended for just the DD? Do they get stains easily? Is it possible to dye these?

waha

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the M-, because as far as I know there's only one M size.

The peach pai busts are made of silicone, so yes they can get stains, and as for dying them I don't think it would work well due to the material used.

There are other makers that make other sizes of silicone busts, but they're not peach pais.

shinegamix
Does anyone have photos of the minus size? Are these intended for just the DD? Do they get stains easily? Is it possible to dye these?

peach pais stain like crazy. especially if they no has their powdery protection

making my triumphant return

MomoCream

Really there is only one size? I swear I saw a minus option.

@shinegamix I had a feeling that it would be a stain machine...

shinegamix
Really there is only one size? I swear I saw a minus option.

@shinegamix I had a feeling that it would be a stain machine...

no there is a m size and L size for dd body and a dddy size

the plus minus is amount i think

making my triumphant return

baldylox

Peach Pai come in 3 sizes as far as I know:

DDdy

DD L-bust

DD M+ bust

The L-bust has about the same shape as the normal Volks L-bust but is quite a bit larger than the Volks L-bust. My girl Manami has this size bust.

The M+ is a new size that hasn't been out for long and it's called M+ because it's a little larger than the Volks M-bust but still smaller than the Volks L-bust. I just got one for my Rei from Waha, you can see how it looks in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9035

As for the DDdy size, it's pretty big. I don't have any pics of it I can share here but if you dig around a bit on Flickr you can find them. As for the L-bust size, here's some pics of Manami wearing it:

6873257894_f7bddec831_z.jpg

DSC_5392 by balldylox, on Flickr

6873199806_a6df6df2a7_z.jpg

DSC_5418 by balldylox, on Flickr

8385435178_d720687438_z.jpg

DSC_9688 by balldylox, on Flickr

Hopefully that helps you out some.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Leadcrow

Think I found an auction with a picture of the M minus size(M胸まいなす) http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u61785316

These aren't listed on the ラジカル site anymore but I do remember them on there in the past. I've rarely if ever seen pictures of them so don't think they were too popular. So outside of this auction maybe it would be a little hard to get em anymore.

Looking a little bit ago I see they also have a DDdy peach pai plus size now, for those who would wanna go bigger.

Thats 5 sizes they've made at some piont(six if you count the obits 50 size)

ohnoaiwa

kinda sorta attempting to revive this thread BUT 

does the peach pai bust fit on other size dollfie dreams? I'm specifically looking to get an mdd with a peach pai bust in the future but wanna know if that even works? 👁️👁️

BeyondTime
46 minutes ago, ohnoaiwa said:

does the peach pai bust fit on other size dollfie dreams?

Pretty sure this is the answer:

On 12/14/2013 at 4:57 PM, baldylox said:

Peach Pai come in 3 sizes as far as I know:

DDdy

DD L-bust

DD M+ bust

@baldylox is sort of our resident expert.  

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
2 hours ago, ohnoaiwa said:

kinda sorta attempting to revive this thread BUT 

does the peach pai bust fit on other size dollfie dreams? I'm specifically looking to get an mdd with a peach pai bust in the future but wanna know if that even works? 👁️👁️

Back when this thread was live, they did not make an MDD sized bust but now they do.  They also make an M- bust, both of which are listed here on Raji's international pre-order page:

Peach-Pai (rajikaru.com)

Looks like there are 3 sizes of bust for the MDD girls now. I have the Large one for one of my girls, photo below.

DSC_0017.JPG.9e99bc75d712e176c66477e813bf9bff.JPG

This is the site the maker of them uses for international ( non Japan ) sales. You need to email him and make sure he can do your order before you actually make the order.  When I made my last order earlier this year, I ordered 4 busts and it took about 4 months from start to finish to get them.  Yes that's a long time to wait but the savings in money buying direct from him instead of buying on the aftermarket is huge.  These usually cost 2 to 3 times what you see on his page due to the limited amount of runs he makes of these.  But they are super high quality and well worth the wait and the money.

As far as staining goes, they do indeed stain, faster and more easily than regular Volks vinyl does.  So you need to be careful of what you put on them and how long it stays on them.

Sizes depend on what you want but basically you can get them to fit the DD2 and DD3 bodies, the DDdy and DDdy3 bodies and the MDD and MDD3 bodies.  I do not know if they fit the newer F3 bodies or not as they are not listed to and I have not tried them myself.  Maybe ask Raji about that fitment question.

Hopefully this helps you out!  :) 

Billy

• Like 3

OccultBeast
18 hours ago, baldylox said:

When I made my last order earlier this year, I ordered 4 busts and it took about 4 months from start to finish to get them.

Gosh I wish mine had come in 4 months 😆  I ordered a DDDy Peach Pai back on July 23rd, and I got a payment request on October 18th.  He must make them in batches depending on size, so when I ordered he wasn't ready to make the DDDy ones yet I assume.  Still waiting for mine to ship out but it does take a few months to produce so I'm not concerned.

18 hours ago, baldylox said:

I do not know if they fit the newer F3 bodies or not as they are not listed

He has specific body options for each Peach Pai now!  You just have to pick f3 from the dropdowns (tell Chrome to translate the page if the dropdowns show up in Japanese upon loading) on the specific bust you want; all of them have an f3 option, for DD, DDDy, and MDD bodies.

• Like 2

Pit
3 hours ago, chef_mai said:

How much better is posing/mobility with a silicone bust? 

The only post I know to answer your question is this one (you will see a lot of stuff, but at the end you will find what you're looking for): 

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa

thanks for the info guys! that really helped a lot!!! I'll definitely look into shooting an email once I'm ready to tackle this project if I have any questions raji might be able to answer

I really want to make a mochi ashi with a peach pai (l or larger) bust one day!

Edited by ohnoaiwa
  • Like 1

chef_mai

@baldylox I'm pinging you because I think you're probably the only one here who can test this. 😆

How well does the MDD-sized peach pai fit on your Obitsu/Parabox 45 girl(s)? I'm contemplating attaching an MDD M-minus to an Azone 45 (similar to the Parabox 45) and want to see if there are significant issues with that combo.

Thanks!

baldylox
18 hours ago, chef_mai said:

@baldylox I'm pinging you because I think you're probably the only one here who can test this. 😆

How well does the MDD-sized peach pai fit on your Obitsu/Parabox 45 girl(s)? I'm contemplating attaching an MDD M-minus to an Azone 45 (similar to the Parabox 45) and want to see if there are significant issues with that combo.

Thanks!

I'll have to give that a try this week sometime.  Gotta find the 45cm I have as a spare and try it out.  I'll see if I can do that and let you know here.  :) 

Billy

• Like 2

chef_mai
On 1/3/2022 at 4:53 PM, baldylox said:

I'll have to give that a try this week sometime.  Gotta find the 45cm I have as a spare and try it out.  I'll see if I can do that and let you know here.  :) 

Billy

I'd still love to see this if you have a chance to dig up your spare 45cm.