Kalpn

Good deals that you had missed!

Bellatrix

I don't want to remind the good deals I've lost, c'mon D:

AND DARN THAT AUCTION WAS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE TRUE!! D:

Gosh T_T

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

bethykins
:o That was a really amazing auction! i'd have paid that for rinas swimsuit shoes ):

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

waha

To me it looks like an auction where the seller entered the wrong details. Chances are pretty high he/she won't honor the sale. Seen it happen before.

Bellatrix
To me it looks like an auction where the seller entered the wrong details. Chances are pretty high he/she won't honor the sale. Seen it happen before.

I hope not for the buyer XD

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

vhdangel

One of my favorite sellers on eBay listed their brand new full set Mariko-sensei for $650. That was almost a year ago now. She's my current grail and missing that one hurt.

I miss outfits quite a lot. There have been several times I've missed out on buying the Peach Stylish Maid Set for a reasonable price. I just missed a Lady Wizard set on DoA for $120 (which is good for that outfit).

Patience can really pay off in this hobby, though. I've been very lucky to catch some nice deals, as well.

mangaemi

Yeah that's what I was thinking - either they meant to type 60000 vs 6000 for their buy it now or whatever.. but the listing was closed so soon after it was even started, I doubt that transaction will be honored. So hopefully that does take the sting out of it : )

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Kalpn

Yeah that's what I was thinking - either they meant to type 60000 vs 6000 for their buy it now or whatever.. but the listing was closed so soon after it was even started, I doubt that transaction will be honored. So hopefully that does take the sting out of it : )

It would be best if the seller don't honor so it wouldn't sting. I guess we will enter soon when the seller gets his feedback.

On the other hand, I lost on a Alna's outfit a few days back because I was unable to raise the bid limit in time (Problem with most proxy services). I switched to fromJapan after that.

Kalpn

Anyway, the deal went through. Both seller and buyer gave good reviews to each other.

I guess the seller probably didn't know the true value.