Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kinjiru

A few questions about the store

Kinjiru

Ok so I can't afford a new doll currently so i plan to buy one piece by piece. I'm going to buy as much as I can in the sale tomorrow, then i plan on buying a part a week until I have the whole doll. The problem Is it seems the store will be closed on Tuesday and won't open again until mid summer. Am I able to order form the Japanese store? And is there anything I should know about ordering form them or ordering my doll in parts?

Bloodflower

Yes you order from the japanese store if you choose the english options so the store is in english. It's called VolksInternational by people, refering to that everyone can order from there.

I know there have been calculations about buying complete doll vs parts and, if I remember correctly, it's more expensive to buy in parts in the end. Try searching the forum for the older posts, this question have been asked a lot.

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Sturmhornisse
Yes you order from the japanese store if you choose the english options so the store is in english. It's called VolksInternational by people, refering to that everyone can order from there.

I know there have been calculations about buying complete doll vs parts and, if I remember correctly, it's more expensive to buy in parts in the end. Try searching the forum for the older posts, this question have been asked a lot.

Yeah parts are more expensive or you might not even get all you need at once... And Volks International just ships via EMS so shipping will get rather expensive if one has to buy the parts in 2-3 goes! So I would recommend saving money for a whole body if Kinjuri wants a ns body.

I paid 32550 Yen without shipping for all body parts for a sws DD body compared to https://www.volks.co.jp/page_ex.jsp?CONTROLID=SC0040&BUSINESSID=InitDisp&jancd=4518992400112&version=en so one can safe a bit of money and "work" with buying a whole body

Kinjiru

Thanks for the info guys. Well the main reason I was planning to part it out was because of the sale. If the parts were 50% off I could but as much as I could afford now, and then get the rest later. I think I would still have ended up saving because of the sale. But it seems the sale is not as great as I hoped, the parts are only about 15-20% off. So it's better that I just wait at this point and get a full body.

Aichan

Kinjiru, Did you end up going to the sale? I was able to go to the sale and tea party and I saw that they had awesome prices on the basic models.They were like $125-150. I debated getting at least one but I was already adopting resin from the orphanage. Another place for parts if you do not mind second hand is Mandarake and Den of Angels.