Lazy Sunday for Rin and Hannah

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

Chuplayer

What a sweet little story! I love the 1/3 scale Legos

scripple
What a sweet little story! I love the 1/3 scale Legos

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Those are actually just normal Legos from back in day before every set had tons of special shaped pieces.

mitsuki

That is so adorable! I love how kitsune sleeps! Rin and Hannah are so cute together. That is such a wonderful story. I love all the furniture and accessories. I love how they are trying to spend you money. Those Legos look so cool. Will Rin have enough to build her fox kennel?

Galvatim

Haha, this is great! They spent the whole day in their jammies, it must really be a lazy Sunday!

Rin's gonna need more Legos! A lot more. Maybe if she tells Illyia that it's a kitsune house...

Waynio

That was great!! Keep up the good work. Your stories are the best!!

Wayne

scripple
That is so adorable! I love how kitsune sleeps! Rin and Hannah are so cute together. That is such a wonderful story. I love all the furniture and accessories. I love how they are trying to spend you money. Those Legos look so cool. Will Rin have enough to build her fox kennel?

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm not surprised to hear *you're* happy to see them trying to spend my money. I'm not sure if Rin has enough to build the kennel or not, that brown box is full of legos so possibly.

Haha, this is great! They spent the whole day in their jammies, it must really be a lazy Sunday!

Rin's gonna need more Legos! A lot more. Maybe if she tells Illyia that it's a kitsune house...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope it was along the lines you wanted to see. And don't all lazy Sundays involve not bothering to get dressed? Especially now that you can shop from your own home so easily.

That big box is full of legos, so I'm not sure if there's enough or not. But I'm pretty sure Ilya's not gonna go for it even if she's able to build it.

That was great!! Keep up the good work. Your stories are the best!!

Thanks for the superlatives. I'll try to keep the entertainment coming.

OtakuDepot

Hi Scripple, sorry for the delay in commenting. I'm just finally getting over about 10+ days with a flu or something. Ugh.

I loved this post. Seeing your girls sleeping is just too cute. I like how Kitsune doesn't bother with the clothes in bed. It must seem obvious to her that your rule wouldn't apply when she's sleeping, right? hehe

All the extras like tooth brushes and cards!!! Just adorable. Too bad it doesn't seem they appreciate Rin's singing voice. haha

Another excellent post sir!

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

scripple
Hi Scripple, sorry for the delay in commenting. I'm just finally getting over about 10+ days with a flu or something. Ugh.

No worries on the delay. Sorry you've been sick but I'm glad you're starting to recover.

I loved this post. Seeing your girls sleeping is just too cute. I like how Kitsune doesn't bother with the clothes in bed. It must seem obvious to her that your rule wouldn't apply when she's sleeping, right? hehe

All the extras like tooth brushes and cards!!! Just adorable. Too bad it doesn't seem they appreciate Rin's singing voice. haha

Another excellent post sir!

Thanks again for the complements. I'm glad you enjoy my stories.

I think kitsune isn't really very dedicated to following my rules. Why do I get all the difficult DDs? Can't be me can it?

Sadly Rin's singing voice is really hard to appreciate. I hope Hannah's right and she's improving, but I fear it's just Hannah being her usual diplomatic self.