Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Adventure Time!

Bouncing_Tigger

Oh wow! My life gets so busy that I don't have time to check out the forum for a couple of weeks and you manage to post three excellent stories in that time! Their great adventure story is terrific and that bike was well worth the cost because it is the perfect size for them!! I anticipate many more 'trips' now that they can cover more ground faster!!

baldylox
Oh wow! My life gets so busy that I don't have time to check out the forum for a couple of weeks and you manage to post three excellent stories in that time!

Ha ha! Thank you for the compliments! I try to do at least one story of set of pictures a week so my girls don't think I'm ignoring them.

Their great adventure story is terrific and that bike was well worth the cost because it is the perfect size for them!!

Thanks! We all love the 4 wheeler and I'm sure it will show up again.

I anticipate many more 'trips' now that they can cover more ground faster!!

Sigh, I think so too but this worries me because if they can go farther and faster, what's to keep them from getting lost or something while I'm not around? I need to make sure they understand not to ride that unless I *am* around.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JolieMariella

Oh man, this was adorable! I can't wait til things starts growing again up here so I can get outside with my girls! Snows finally gone but the plants haven't quite woken up yet...lol.

Your girls are super cute! I'm still pretty new to DDs, though, what heads and bodies do they have??? I've been considering bumping my DD-01 girl down to a MDD body but I wasn't sure how well the head size would match.

baldylox
Oh man, this was adorable! I can't wait til things starts growing again up here so I can get outside with my girls! Snows finally gone but the plants haven't quite woken up yet...lol.

Thank you! Yeah, all the snow up north has got to suck for getting out and about with your girls. I hope it warms up soon for you!

Your girls are super cute! I'm still pretty new to DDs, though, what heads and bodies do they have??? I've been considering bumping my DD-01 girl down to a MDD body but I wasn't sure how well the head size would match.

Thanks! My girls are as follows:

Minako - Green eyes and blond hair. She is an 01 head custom painted by Littlebearies. She is on an Obitsu 45cm body with the large bust. It's just a little taller and slimmer than the Volks MDD body.

Umi - Pink eyes and pink hair. She is a Volks prepainted 01 head and she's on an Obitsu 40cm body with the small bust. This body is the same height as the MDD body but is way more stable and posable.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.